It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExpressPoll machines stolen is state of Georgia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

State officials are investigating the theft last week of equipment from a Cobb County precinct manager’s car that could make every Georgia voters’ personal information vulnerable to theft.

Cobb County Elections Director Janine Eveler waited 48 hours before reporting the theft to state election officials and LE.

Its as if she was waiting on a go ahead signal to report the theft which should have been reported in minutes once the theft was verified.

www.ajc.com...

thehill.com...

Buck
edit on 18-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He kept it in his car?

Clever... sounds like it's just a plaintext list stored on a flash card in the device, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Way too many incompetent people in high positions. You americans have a real problem with useless officials. Waiting 48 hours for what that they magically reappear?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

(portion redcated)

The machines were stolen to learn how to manipulate / hack them...?
edit on 18-4-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Way too many incompetent people in high positions. You americans have a real problem with useless officials. Waiting 48 hours for what that they magically reappear?

Oh no! They are not incompetent. They are just so corrupt that winning by any means necessary is worth selling what little honor and integrity they have left.....

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

this particular one is apparently only for booking in. there is no voting done on this type. at least that´s what the article says.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ha, do you think it´s better in germany?
With Oettinger and the IT dilettantes in the bundestag? BND;BSI not capable of writing their own RAT? Who then order that RAT at a dilettantic private company? Just an example..

I hope not.
edit on 18-4-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Russians again?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yea, well, 1) you're entirely correct and 2) its worse than you can imagine.

The problem is that while the US is a great place to work if your a 1%er, no one with that degree of talent goes into Government work anymore......to little pay and way too much liability. So we get useless officials hired mainly to fill racial quotas and ridiculous "Politicians" at every level. So........now the US has been downgraded to the level of a "flawed democracy". www.oregonlive.com...

Of course it can be argued that the US isn't a "Democracy"; its technically a Republic, but changes over the years have resulted in it functioning mostly as an Oligarchy. Back in the day, it was run primarily by and for Corporate interests. But they've gone "International" and no longer give much of a crap about US "Governance". Now its run by, 1) the Deep State Intelligence Agencies as advised by the Council on Foreign Relations and 2) "Special Interests" lobbying groups and NGO's. 1) represents the endless war cabal and 2) represents the "we want more free stuffs" bunch.

The results are appalling. The main result is that as you can see at the Presidential level, the pendulum swings, with each election cycle further to the right and then to the left, so regardless of who wins, we get a nutter in the White House. Many Democrats are pushing Maxine Waters as the next best Democrat Presidential Candidate!
freebeacon.com...

It only gets worse.......but hey, your in Germany! What do you have to fear? Other than the fact that the Worlds largest nuclear armed power is ruled over by a series of nuts, buffoons, incompetents and thieves.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hell, the Democrat running can't even vote for himself because he doesn't live in the district!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hell, the Democrat running can't even vote for himself because he doesn't live in the district!

Yeah, but his girlfriend lives there...and he hopes to move there when/if she graduates.

So it's all good.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

ha, do you think it´s better in germany?
With Oettinger and the IT dilettantes in the bundestag? BND;BSI not capable of writing their own RAT? Who then order that RAT at a dilettantic private company? Just an example..

I hope not.

Of course i know that already. This was in the US though and that's what i commented on. I won't enjoy our elections either because well i don't think it will be entertaining as Trump vs Hillary. Merkel has overstayed her welcome and i don't know what to make of Schulz yet. I'm pretty excited about the dirt both side will surely dig up to smear each others campaigns. I wish we had our own Trump as candidate though. Politician speak is just so boring to listen and i hate Merkels voice so much. I have the sneaking suspicion that Merkel is going to do a 180 on her refugee policy and lure the gullible people in to vote for her again.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yeah, but his girlfriend lives there...and he hopes to move there when/if she graduates.

So it's all good.

roflmao

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Well to tell you the truth it's all fine and dandy if you have a foreign sounding surname but most of my fellow born and bred citizens are royaly f#cked and they don't even know it yet. Our welfare system is getting abused by all kinds of foreigners. Meanwhile the real germans in need have to fight for every euro. Nobody is even willing to address or acknowledge the fact that we have a huge problem with child and retirees poverty. It's all about signaling virtue to the other countries and how Germany is the pillar of muticulturalism. People in my country choose to ignore all our own problems because they don't want to sound racist. Hell i'm a Trump supporter and just another Nazi right? Well at a point were i'm just saying f#ck it so be it. I do like how the US is standing up to Antifa and i hope it catches on here too. I'm sick and tired of their bs.

Edit: I have to add that the US is largely disliked because of the propaganda machines that are in full force to paint Trump as the next Hitler. Meanwhile the majority of german turks voted for a real dictator in a country where they don't even want to live in the first place. Go figure.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
getting offtopic a bit:

While Schulz says he does not pinpoints the single topic he´s going to cover, you can bet on him supporting a coalition with the greens and the left. Should be enough for a start...

Personal opinion:
I, personally, don´t want anything the left and greens are planing for us. It would mean even more belittlement from the government and a worser refugee management then currently...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yeah Greens and Lefties are the worst of the bunch. All political parties as a whole are currently a joke. Though the AFD is pretty bad too. Why would these morons even run with the all muslims must be deported bs? Just change it to all criminal muslims and everything would be fine and people could get behind that. There is really no alternative out of this mess. We are f#cked either way. Sorry for the OT.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
you seem to be a direct person, I value that very much. Sadly we are a minority in our little country.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

you seem to be a direct person, I value that very much. Sadly we are a minority in our little country.

Cheers mate.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

this particular one is apparently only for booking in. there is no voting done on this type. at least that´s what the article says.

So if they learn to hack this 'type' they can invalidate voters because of 'xyz' reasons, making the tally inaccurate, not because they changed the vote, but because they are officially not eligible for whatever reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Results are coming in - from The Hill.

With less than 1 percent of precincts reporting, Ossoff has 71 percent, followed by Handel with 11 percent, Moody with 9 percent, Gray with 4 percent and Hill with 2.5 percent.

From NYT
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 18/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join