It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

HAHAHA!

:p

Thank you for that, I knew I was getting something wrong!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Chooch - thought of you last night as I was on my way home. There was a UP loco coupled to a Norfolk-Southern loco pulling a long train of tanker cars eastward toward the Twin Cities. My guess (but I really have no idea) is that they were pulling crude oil from the fracking fields in the Dakotas. I just thought it was unusual - don't usually see Norfolk-Southern this far west.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh and...

...to you all!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh Goody.

I wondered if you had been abducted by an Arabian Sheik you little fox. Or your spy duties had taken you to one of those far away place where they are evolving new Super Donuts.
a reply to: jacygirl
I had my broom tuned up to go on a search and rescue, but here you are so all is good. And big hugs to make up for all the retched trouble you've had.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh geez, thank you sweetie! *big hugs*

*waves "hello" to Shep*

I'm bouncing around in different threads just reading and lurking. It's so annoying to find a cool conspiracy only to read all the insulting and arguing between members.
Just when I get interested it turns into a crap-fest and I leave.

Wait...did you say "Super Donuts"?? Donuts would be super right now if I had some!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Love the owl, WIS!

I, too, was wondering if Jacy's extra-dimensional travels had resulted in an unfortunate situation where she was being held in a coffee- and donut-deprivation chamber. Quite the houses of horrors, those places are.
'orrible thing to contemplate. *shudders*

*waves*
Well hello, Lady J!

I've got another episode on tap this morning. We're switching back to Siere for a bit. Seems like I've been on her perspective for a long time, however, this is a major plot point that needs to happen so it's all good.

only to read all the insulting and arguing between members

I noticed this as well. Quite depressing.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sheddigans -

As I mentioned to jacy above, I have posted another episode of Falling. As always, you may follow the link in my signature to the beginning of the thread, or you may use the following URL to get to the new post directly:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - A Summons

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome back home to the Shed Jacy!

Everyone, I'll be here of and on today. Back on my anxiety meds now and half asleep.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Heya Blue Dude!
*waves*
Half-asleep is OK. I'll have the pixies throw a blanket over you if you doze off. Or I'll be jerk and crank up some opera to full volume. One or the other.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hi Jacy,

Just a thought but... does your laptop have a switch to turn the wireless on/off?
My old laptop had a little slide switch which often got moved accidentally (thus turning my connection off!)

If the wireless module inside your laptop is not working, you can get a USB wi-fi "dongle" on ebay for a couple of dollars.
It is just what it sounds like, a Wireless "wi-fi" module which plugs into a spare USB port on your computer and gives you wireless connectivity to your hub/router.

They look like THIS

G
edit on 11-5-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I'm out east close to the coast. We don't usually see Union Pacific out here unless it comes by here on a run through train like grain or ethanol. Every great once in a while, we'll get them on a coal train. Oother than that, we don't really see them outt here on CSX much.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yo.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As I am a zombie today I'm forcing the works to trickle out one letter at a time. After being able to rest a bit I have discovered the best way to explain my dad's thinking. He is the

SCHIZOAFFECTIVE BIPOLAR DISORDER TYPE

How did I come up with this? He is acting similar to the way my wife acted. Yes this was her disorder too.

-hallucinations
-delusions
-disorganized speech
-disorganized behavior

I'll leave it at that for now. Currently he is threaten to git rid of my cats. I've told him if they go I go as well and he could care less.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The young man bolts upright and peers around frantically, before the peace and magic hit him fully and he relaxes into wonder. He beams at the faeries and waves as they stop to take a look at him,
tilting his head curiously as they chatter and point at him before rushing off. He doesn't know from where, but he got the feeling to wait so he sits down and contents to just gaze around at this place and probe around to see if his heart was near to him. Which it most certainly was, here in the world know simply as The Shed.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Ooh, hello there. Your name is strangely familiar! Is it your first time in the Shed?

If yes, then welcome here mate!

If not, then welcome back!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

We've crossed paths a couple times in the threads. As far as I am aware of, it's my first time here, so thanks for the welcome! Already feels like home.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I'm forcing the works to trickle out one letter at a time.

That's the best way, I think!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well hello, LucidWarrior. Welcome to the Shed. I see you've found a seat - how about a beverage? Coffee? Tea? Something stronger perhaps?

Careful of the dragons' ale. It's got a kick.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cool signature, by the way!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I agree. So's yours, swanne. I'm thinking both of you should make an appearance in Falling so I somehow immortalize your sigs.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join