It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Have a nice day! You are awesome!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just a quick fly by to share a laugh. We are cleaning closets. I think I was about 10 or 11 in this pic with my dad. Lol

Sorry, hello everyone!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello Marty, nice picture. Are you doing good on this Saturday?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jess!

Cool picture.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I have just read from your train thread! S&F

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sammich?? bleuch, it's a Sandwich damnit! LOL or here in Scotland we call it a "Piece" ROFL Yup.... as in "I think I'll just have a Piece'n'Cheese for lunch." Weird huh?

I don't know what a sandwich is, but I sure know a popkin when I see one! I'm familiar with most of the various language differences but I have to admit, I never knew about the suspenders meaning to be something different! Very interesting....and funny.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanks Swanne!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A sandwich is a modern invention that allows you to realise how annoying the taste of bread actually is.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Umm don't any of you from the US come to Oz and talk about "fannies" ... nuff said.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Umm don't any of you from the US come to Oz and talk about "fannies" ... nuff said.

And don't talk about rubbers either athough there is a great story of an SAS Captain and his school aged daughter being in a base school for a year (in the US) and asking the class for a rubber. She was sent to the office until her father arrived to see what his daughter had supposedly done. SAS tend to tell you what will happen, it is not a threat ... just a promise.

In Aussie land a rubber is an eraser.

Nick (my son) is finally recovering well. His BP is slowly returning to something he can tolerate. May be transferred out of ICU today. Thanks for all of the prayers and thoughts.

Problem is they still do not know what caused it in the first place.

P

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ooooh, I just saw Nick is recovering well. Yay!

I'll catch up in a minute, I had a fabulous time at the wedding and will be drunk posting any minute now.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Awww John, thanks for saying I'm awesome! You're awesome too! Hugs!

Jessie, OMG, how cute is that? The pic of you as a little girl is so precious! But...did ya have to post a sideways pic after I've had a few drinks? A few big drinks? LOL

Jiminy, what the hell is a popkin? I've had pop overs, but popkins? The word is underlined in red. Ahahaha! Did you make that up? Or...am I missing something? It's quite possible I'm missing something...especially tonight.

Timely, fannies are butts. LOL! Fanny was also a popular first name for women way back when.

Pheonix, a rubber here is birth control. LOL! An eraser, LOL!

It was easy to catch up in here after being gone all day. Is everyone out partying behind the bushes or something?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm still in party mode and no one is here. Think I'll hang out with Pesky and the other magical beings.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm still around back of the shed staying our of dad's way as all he can find are insults to me.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! I have to type slow, but I'm here.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

One finger at a time. I understand
edit on 5 6 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks Blue! Two fingers, like I always use to type. LOL

OH everyone Syx and wifey says hello to everyone!
edit on 6-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
OH everyone Syx and wifey says hello to everyone!

Thanks for the update Sweetie. It has been too long since we have heard from our guardian dragon. I pray they are doing well.
Sorry, I am not in party mode, too tired these days, but I do read through to keep up with who's, where, when.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So where are the wedding pictures?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

They are doing well. Our dragon guardian will return again. I told him Storm doesn't like being in charge of the other dragons because he likes to be free to do his own thing. Syx says it's just temporary and he will be back. He has faith in Storm being in charge for the time being.

Hey, I'm typing faster. I guess I'm not drunk posting anymore. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join