It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

LOL - like I said, some love it others don't.

Gotta head out, swanne - TTYL!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Gotta go too.

See you guys tomorrow!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Shep's back! Oooo....quiet Shed. Let's make some noise!!

*Shep puts on Duke Ellington's Great Paris Concert at full volume*

(The first two minutes are all just Duke & the rhythm section. Don't know if it's true, but there's a legend that the entire sax section was late to the concert. Duke supposedly started playing when he knew they were in the green room ready to go. LOL)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Aaaaaaannnnndddd....then there's my dear, dear Sarah...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hi Shep! Loved the Sarah McLachlan tune! Thank you! I was about to check out new threads and then go hunt down something on youtube. Nice to see you this evening!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hi Night Star! The Shepherditos have karate tonight, so I'm in the coffee shop a couple doors down doing Bible study.

I just have to say, the word "schizophrenic" is really hard to type. That is all.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A Non Person Day

Today has been a slow okay day for me but I was wondering what everyone did on those non person days. Those are the days in which you call someone and only get voice mail or text them or email them and they never get back to you. Those are my non person days. I'm not having one of those days today but I was just wonders as I have some family and a few friends that never get back to me. It's like I feel that I have done something wrong.

Thank you

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Shep, you have karate kids. It's good that they know self defense. It is also a good form of exercise physically and mentally. I know they teach students not to go around picking fights, but how to keep in control and use their knowledge of the arts for self defense only. Yes?

Blue, maybe your friends or other family members have issues they are going through right now. You sure you have their current e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers? I've had the same ones forever, while some folks keep changing theirs.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

To the best of my knowledge I have their current contact information. It's people like my youngest step-daughter who takes weeks if at all to reply. It really brings me down.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
A Non Person Day

Today has been a slow okay day for me but I was wondering what everyone did on those non person days. Those are the days in which you call someone and only get voice mail or text them or email them and they never get back to you. Those are my non person days. I'm not having one of those days today but I was just wonders as I have some family and a few friends that never get back to me. It's like I feel that I have done something wrong.

Thank you

I don't think you have done nothing wrong, but I don't know you in real life or your family and friends. I would welcome a non person day ever once in awhile.

Back when I was alone alot, I found myself. Found it through music, through reading, through spending time in nature.

I have been through those days like you have, and it's tough.

Hey, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here .

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Thank you Groot. My problem, I think, is since have have nothing else to do in my life I just sit at the computer waiting for others to respond to my messages. I know everyone else has a life with jobs and kids and others to talk to. Hopefully I'll get by but I know you are there for me. Thanks agan.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Thank you Groot. My problem, I think, is since have have nothing else to do in my life I just sit at the computer waiting for others to respond to my messages. I know everyone else has a life with jobs and kids and others to talk to. Hopefully I'll get by but I know you are there for me. Thanks agan.

My ex moved my kids some 700 miles from me about 1 1/2 years ago. My 15 year old son doesn't talk to me, but my 18 year old daughter does , at times.
I have been where you are, and my wife saved me. I met her here. Hang in there bud. How old are you, btw?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

How old am I? I'll be 55 in a few weeks. I have two grown step-daughters. One lives about 650 miles away and the other one live about 1.000 miles away now. I hear from the oldest one about once a year and never from the youngest.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
so the wife and i seperated....(

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

How old am I? I'll be 55 in a few weeks. I have two grown step-daughters. One lives about 650 miles away and the other one live about 1.000 miles away now. I hear from the oldest one about once a year and never from the youngest.

52 here and went through a nasty divorce, including the ex putting me in jail and homeless for 6 weeks.
That was 3 years ago and bouncing back from that. It's tough at our age to recover, but, it's possible.

Music fills the void.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
she started hitting me and getting all mean a
nd crazy

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
out of spite she fluhed my brand new supply of xanax, and now im screwed

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
out of spite she fluhed my brand new supply of xanax, and now im screwed

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the only way i could get my scrip back is if i get her charged with theft.......i cant sink thay low....ts a cfazy situation

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
should become so cold becuase of her ddiction, i dont know if we wil ever be together ever agin

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join