It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

What's this about frosting? What'd I miss?

Shamrock...You missed a lot of violence, it was truly awful.
Donuts were thrown...squirty bottles of water...chest-beating...*puts hands over eyes* ohh the inhumanity!!!!
=======================================================================================================
Blue Dude...Oh geez, I'm so sorry that you're feeling low today!

I have terrible insomnia too, and also re-live my past thinking of how things could have (should have) been so different. Remember what John Lennon wrote, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Today is the first day in a long time that I've had a good laugh and NOT stressed about my real life (which sucks large).
I hope you can feel a little better by being here (with us morons and lunatics)!!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh. Well if it's frosting that's been watered down, I'm totally not helping clean it up. Sorry, pixies

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Oh. Well if it's frosting that's been watered down, I'm totally not helping clean it up. Sorry, pixies

If you don't pitch in and help me, I swear...I will quote Ben Franklin out of context until the cows come home!!

I can't even imagine what poor Night Star is gonna think when she gets here...the place is trashed.
*grins*
So worth it!!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thank you for your nice words.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Pops down from the eaves with a bongo

Yep, worth it!!! Hand me that mop I got this with some Astaire flair!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Crap. Now I feel guilty.
This is for Night Star. (We're sorrryyyyy!!! I'm lyinggggg!)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

If you don't pitch in and help me, I swear...I will quote Ben Franklin out of context until the cows come home!!

I can't even imagine what poor Night Star is gonna think when she gets here...the place is trashed.
*grins*
So worth it!!

Just y'know...move stuff around. That's what my kids do when they have to clean up. Seems to work okay for them.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you for your nice words.

Oh hunny...my real life is worse than a cheap disaster movie.
Most of the time I sit and ponder "why?" and "how?" but it doesn't really help.
If I didn't get to come here and bitch/moan/whine....laugh/snort/cry....I would be in the local psyche ward (which ironically is full to capacity right now, so I hear)

Just hang out with us here. If everybody has to go, play some music...be the dj...another Shed-head will show up!
(we all need this place, why else do you think it's lasted so long?)
*hugs*

Look, down below...zosimov wrote "pops down from the eaves with a BONGO"...hahaha....You can't bring a bongo in here!! Banjo anyone?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yeeaaaa!!!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Wow! 8 years old?
That kid is a-pickin' and a-grinnin'!!

Kind of a shame that I need to borrow the banjo to smack Shamrock across the forehead, eh?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Wow, it looks like things got exciting after I left. What's happening folks?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I typed bongo in youtube and this is what I got! What is this???

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Shep I found a kid that taught me a new trick. Jacy made us helmets. Line up behind the bushes at 15 past the hour. (That sounds wrong)

edit on 5/3/2017 by Martin75 because: the wrong pic posted...instead of donuts the minions jumped in again....crazy minions

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What a strange video you have presented. But it draws you in....I think it is the rhythm. It makes me wanna move

(Maybe it's just me but I think he moves to the right beat! HA!)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wow Jacy I am very impressed by your helmet making skills. Surpasses mine (I make mine out of my kid's hair when I give him a trim) by a long shot.

Do those work for home repairs as well?

Hi Martin!!!! You came at just the right time!
edit on 3-5-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

OMG!! You are NOT helping!! *dying laughing*

Umm...zosimov...I'm not sure what that is, but the cat is dancing to the right rhythm. It must be a cat-skank thing...(or skanky cat??)

Did we scare the dudes away?
This is the purrfect time to place a "grumpy cat Good!" meme pic but I'm too lazy.
(Ugh, totally guilted myself into finding one)

My helmet-making is about on par with my sammich making, hehe...(you can ask the Idiots how good I am!!)

edit on 3-5-2017 by jacygirl because: motor mouth today

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh how I need the laughs. I swear if I were a rubber band I would have snapped by now.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Oh how I need the laughs. I swear if I were a rubber band I would have snapped by now.

I hear ya, Marty!!

Excuse me for a moment....Blue Dude!!! Come back and play!!

Sometimes it's laugh or cry, and lately there have been a lot of tears for many of us. Tears and fears.
But when you can come here and hang out, and laugh until you're sweaty...it helps you deal with your stress.
At least I think so.

*group hug* (Marty has that pic!!)
xoxo

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

On a good note. I held a jewelry sale at the hospital today and yesterday. We have a Cancer Charity in the hospital that pays for meds, travel, care, etc for patients that can't afford it but don't qualify for assistance. I bring in a local vendor that makes jewelry and she gives 10% of sales to the charity. We did $6,547 yesterday and although I don't have todays totals she expects it to be about the same! WooHoo!!!!! I am giddy!

edit on 5/3/2017 by Martin75 because: NEVER passes up a free group hug

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Girls, you two are great!
Now time for business. WHo is going to be the first to wear the helmet and get splatted with the goo of victory?

lol I would but I've already donned the stompin boots. sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join