It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

That's the attitude my little Groot!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That's the attitude my little Groot!

Oh,God, I'm going to have to change my avatar to a mean , angry Groot.

Get off my lawn !

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Bahahaha! Don't you dare! The avatar you have now brings too many smiles and we need all the smiles we can get!

Oh God, I forgot all about this video and came across it again. It's adorable and funny at the same time.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here's one for Nightmare...

I made it!
Got them fed, entertained, bathed, PJ's on, teeth cleaned, into their beds at a reasonable hour, up in the morning on time, dressed (for School Photos today!), packed lunches sorted, and out the door on time for School... taking a couple of pics (as proof for Chrissie!!) on the way.

Now to relax & unwind.... with some WORK!!! ROFL

Gx

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

That would have been an option if the breakers yards around here carried windshields which were still in useable condition AND if either my sister or her hubby were of the mechanical and practical persuasion.

How can I put this... my sister makes the occasional penny from painting small figurines for war gaming, on a commission basis. Her husband works in a niche store catering to card collecting game players, table top role players, board game enthusiasts and the like. Between them, they have all the practical ability one would expect from someone who thinks a practical skill is daisy chain making. I love them dearly, but capable they are not. Furthermore, I would have loved to help, but doing something like that for the first time, is not something you want to do before the vehicle undergoes a major journey. I have never changed a windscreen before, and I would never consider doing so in the least, unless I had a couple of weeks shakedown between fitting, and the next big trip.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hello Shedisans!

I survived a long weekend conference. I've now returned to work to get some rest.

I'm still catching up (way back on page 15) but wanted to say "Yo!" and let you all know I did not get run over by a 12-foot-tall goat.

Back soon...!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Oh Gordi, the boys look just awesome! Such handsome little Dudes! Who's their real Father? LOL! Kidding! You're a wonderful Dad! You took pics for Chrissie as proof. Bahaha!

Hi True! Such a pleasure that you have been dropping by more often now. You sure were missed!!!!!
How long before their window is replaced? How's your boy doing?

Hello all you awesome Sheddite Warriors! It's supposed to be another lovely day today. As I attacked one corner of my bedroom, I came across some of my Dad's old coins and found an Indian head penny! Before he died, he had given my siblings and I a big bag of stamps and coins from his extensive collection. Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hi there Shep! Glad you didn't get run over by a 12 ft tall goat! How did the conference go?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Groot! Groot! Groot! Groot! Groot!

Hello my friend.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Oh Gordi, the boys look just awesome! Such handsome little Dudes! Who's their real Father? LOL! Kidding! You're a wonderful Dad! You took pics for Chrissie as proof. Bahaha!....

I have OFTEN made that very joke Nightmare!
(They take after their dad, and if I EVER find out WHO THAT IS!!!!! LOL)
Yes, the photos were for proof that I hadn't left them somewhere or forgotten to dress them or.... OMG.... I've left them on the bus! brb... LOL J/K!!!

Hi Shep!
Hi Hunter!
G

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Conference was good, but exhausting. The sessions were either extremely information-heavy, or they were powerful, emotional testimonies.
Either way it took a lot of effort to get through - great stuff, but Shepherd is SLEEPY today.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Hiya Gordi!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Gordi, at the rate those boys are growing, pretty soon, THEY will be driving a bus! How is your day/afternoon going?

Shep, I'm sleepy too. I usually pop out of bed much later than this. I can't imagine how I used to get up at like 5 or 6 am when I worked.
I would drink coffee all day to stay awake and then of course I couldn't sleep at night. LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Groot! Groot! Groot! Groot! Groot!

Hello my friend.

OH, hello Hunter! How are you today? We sure do love our little Groot!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You do what you gotta do, right? If it were up to me I'd sleep until 9 or 10 every morning. Maybe someday if I actually become a career author I might be able to pull that off.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Good Morning!
I hope all of you had a good weekend and if you experienced the monsoon (we did in TN) that you are drying out.
Thanks for the sunshine on the way Swanne!

Just gonna hide here for a few and

back at it!
Crazy week at work coming and I wanted to wish you all a good one in advance that I may not survive LOL
It was nice knowing you and help yourself to my stuff after...you know...the end...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hi Night

I'm doing good, just finished the gym and now I'm on the road, got a busy day ahead of me.

It's a beautiful day, finally spring is here, woohoo!

How are you doing?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Shep, it's more like going to bed at 4 or 5am and getting up late afternoons. LOL

Hiya Chirp! That pill mem made me laugh as my Sister has posted that one on facebook before. LOL!
Man, we don't get monsoons around here. We don't get tornadoes or earthquakes or anything too bad. Thank goodness!
Good luck with your crazy week at work! I know you'll survive it because you're a Sheddite Warrior and all.

Hunter, have a great day! I think I slept wrong, I have a stiff neck. Like I didn't have enough pain already. lol

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The window was replaced just today. I drove past their car as the Autoglass representatives were administering their craft to it. This was during a driving lesson, postponed from last week owing to scheduling issues at my instructors end. My boy is... still proving a little unruly in behavioural terms, but I have a boot camp like methodology which I will be employing during the summer, to whip that lad into shape both in terms of his attitude and his physical health, both of which are in a sorry state at the moment.

I will not allow my lad to become a blob, be rude to his mother and a liability to his siblings. It is time for him to put his big boy garments on, and prepare to get my combat boots lodged firmly in his colon, figuratively speaking.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Glad their windshield is being fixed today! Good luck with Ashley Hun! I'm trying desperately to keep my eyes open here. Maybe some lunch would help and more coffee. Must have more coffee to function! How's the weather out your way?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend, and were as lucky as I was, to finally have a beautiful one! 60's & 70's!

We had the twins, and had them outside most of the time. It wore them out! We went for a long walk, and I showed them what deer tracks look like. And we had to pick almost every dandelion we saw. (which of course made a 15 min. walk take an hour, but that is the fun of it.)

After we took them back, I got some peonies and daylillies moved, then discovered I have a hen with possible an impacted crop. So I had to isolate her, massage her, and remove her food for a few days. I'm really hoping I don't have to make her "regurgitate" her contents. I watched some videos.
Gross.
Plus, I would freak out if she started choking. So, I will keep massaging and keeping an eye on her.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join