It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good day to all.
May it be a pleasant weekend for everyone.

I have a new song.

This is from the upcoming Broadway production "TROLL THE MUSICAL"

I haven't made a video for this yet but do have a direct link to the soundtrack.

Imagine if you will,
you're in a theater watching this production.

It is the last scene of Act Two.
Troll has refrained from smashing some townsfolk who irritated him.
He has started to become accustomed to his new way of life since the sorcerer's spell gave Troll the unexpected result of empathy.

The stage grows dark but for a single spot light that shines on Troll as he lumbers to center stage.
He looks around for a moment, then the music starts.

Click This Link To Hear The Song "Troll Remembers."

edit on 22-4-2017 by Errollorre because: inserted a picture of Troll

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Hehe, that's actually pretty cool!

Nice work, Tom!

I love it!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Very well done !

A little Tom Waits-esque ... 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL

It does sound that way now that you mention it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Work is pretty much what's going for me today...

How about you? What are you up to?

Doing odd jobs around the house & cars mostly.
The lawnmower is playing up, so I've been looking at that.
Stripped one of the Brake Drums on Tiddles to check out a slight problem there...
That kind of stuff.
Am taking a wee break now. I don't seem to have the reserves of energy that I used to.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hi Tom!

Gotta Love That Troll!
It is GOOD! LOL

Nice one.
G

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thanks Gordi!

(We still need a new collaboration)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Gordi, Though I've seen pics of the rainbow roses, I've never seen one in a garden anywhere. They are beautiful!

Jess, OMG, the unicorn stuff cracked me up! Paul ate a unicorn. Bahahaha! I don't know what is in that drink, but it looks yummy whatever it is. The shed is always with us because it is carried in our hearts.

Hello Timely! We seem to keep missing each other in here. Waves frantically from across the pond!

True, Your poor Sister and her Hubby! First losing their home, then the car window bashing and missing out on a fun day. Man! Hugs to your Sister and Hubby and you as well!

Jacy! Hello out there!

Hello John!

Tom, OMG, I absolutely loved your Troll song!!!! What a treat to hear that this morning! Thank you for bringing a big smile to my face!

edit on 22-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Leaving in a while my beautiful Sunshines! Just sending some love your way.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Thanks Gordi!

(We still need a new collaboration)

Yup!
That bloomin Scotsman needs to get his finger out! ...no, hang on.... LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh yes!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello to everyone. I'm having a bit of a slow motion day as it takes me forever to wake up.
I'm trying to be invisible to my dad today as his day already starting with him yelling at my mom.
I try to imagine a white shield protecting me from him so he will just leave me alone.

Errollorre - I enjoyed your Troll song. I'd play it again for my dad as he is a troll but he wouldn't understand my point that he needs to change his ways.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
After getting rained on almost all day and all night the night before on Thursday and earlier yesterday morning. Since I am attending a birthday party today for my niece. I made the decision to head out yesterday, Friday the 21st, after getting up around 11AM to go out and get some photos and video. It turned out to be a pretty nice day once the rain cleared out and it warmed up slightly. It has been getting busy around here lately and the traffic levels can attest to that.

First train up was our daily local that runs between Alloy and Saint Albans, West Virginia. With a hefty train in tow after working Praxair at Marmet and then heading east to Alloy to work the interchange with the Kanawha River Railroad. Local freight H872-21 rolls back west through Marmet, West Virginia as it heads for the yard at South Charleston, West Virginia with an Electro-Motive GP30 rebuilt into a Road Slug, Road Mate on CSX, and its GP40-2 Slug Mother.

After about forty five minutes or so of the local passing by. The next train and the first eastbound to come by showed up. With a string of either Kentucky or West Virginia black diamonds in tow behind. CSX ES44AH 3015 leads an eastbound coal train towards a crew change at Hinton, West Virginia on the second leg of its journey to Richmond, Virginia and the Carolinas.

About an hour after the coal train had went on east and got the hell out of the way. A Maintenance of Way, one of the system work trains, rolls west with a solo General Electric product in charge with the rip rap of gondolas, tool cars, and the MoW critters on flat cars. Been a while since I had seen one of these come through these parts.

With a lull in traffic for about an hour or so. The next train to show up would start keying up and yapping on the radio. With an eclectic lash up of a General Electric CW44AC, an Electro-Motive SD50, and even an Electro-Motive GP38-2. CSX 568 leads empty grain train V696-18 west towards a crew change at Russell, Kentucky for the continued run towards Columbus, Ohio and the cornfields of the Midwest.

After the lull in traffic had passed by. An eastbound coal train was passing through Charleston, WV when the defect detector at the CA450.00 caught the train with a defect with something hanging off of one of the cars. So after stopping and spending lord knows how long to fix the defect between Marmet and Charleston. Mine run H874-21 is seen running through town as it gets on the move after stopping to repair the problem and to correct a consist discrepancy.

Just before the last train to come through in daylight would come through. I took this photo of the traffic backup on the interstate. All of that due to a tractor trailer full of potato chips smacking the retaining wall and bursting into flames after a tire exploded. Don't worry, the driver of the big rig walked away without a scratch. Can't say the same for the tasty contents he was carrying.

Tractor Trailer fire closes the West Virginia Turnpike.

If you look closely in the previous photo above. You can see that the lights and the gates to the crossing had activated in anticipation of its next train. After snapping the photo of the above traffic snarl on the Turnpike. Empty coal train T179-21 hustles west towards the Kentucky coalfields for another round of black diamonds.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So sorry that your family members are having a bad time. I don't know how things work with auto repairs in the UK. Here in the states my windshield was shot up and broken. To avoid the wait on the insurance company I went to a automotive junk yard and was able to purchae a windshield myself and replaced it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Super photos Dennis. They are always nice to look as as I'm slowly making my brain wake up in the day.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The Frisco 4500 "Meteor" gets it's new home on Jun 5, 2011

The Frisco 4500 Meteor is a landmark steam locomotive that once moved passengers and freight overnight between Oklahoma City and St. Louis via Tulsa. Now on permanent display at Red Fork, Tulsa, Route 66 Historic Village, Oklahoma.

I wasn't able to watch it as it was parked at it's new home two miles from my house but I did see it while it was at slowly making it's way with a couple of helper engines at the Cherokee yard.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks night!

I'm glad you liked it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Come on...

Generating low pressure system in Atlantic...

Aiming at the Sahara region...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hiya Blue! It must be stressful for you and your Mom to have to live with your Father's attitude. Is he in chronic pain and grouchy or has he always been this way?

Chooch, I just noticed all the rusty railroad tracks. While others are looking at the trains, I like to look at the trees and noticed a flowering dogwood. I also get a kick out of the duck face house. Now people are going to look at me funny. LOL!

Oh Tom, I did love that song, very much!!!!! You need to put it on youtube with Troll's pic!

Hey John! Good luck with your weather manipulation!

Man, they had forty percent off steaks today! Hubby loves his steaks and they are so expensive, so I stocked up. Less for me to get next week. Groceries are pretty heavy when you live on the third floor and are disabled. OW! Also got his chicken legs and thighs and hamburger. He likes dark meat, I like the white meat.

Then we went plant shopping and I got a peppermint plant and lemon thyme.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join