It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah we totally need to get blue a boyfriend. You k ow, blue, I did catch a rather handsome troll staring at you the other day...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I'm still in denial over all of this. I needed a new hobby as selling dust on eBay didn't pan out for me.

HA! You reminded me of this...

Your meme is just about true. Good choice.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ah Lucid, each being of the realm has their own special kind of magic and you will learn from many.

Blue, you need a boyfriend? You have to find a dating site then. I don't think Trolls are suited to you, they are too clumsy.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Lucid, if you don't mind, I'd rather have a female boyfriend.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

they still have too many muscles imo

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OK, the nurse gave Paul a double dose of pain meds so he could rest. He has pushed too hard today and started getting shaky. I'm back at the hotel getting ready for bed but can't wind down.

OK, WVU hospital has got to have some of the most amazing food I have eaten!!!!! Why doesn't my hospital have food like this????? I've had gourmet potato soup (we laughed until we tried it....there's a difference!), cheesy broccoli soup, A "MEP" casserole (M - meat, all kinds of bacon and sausage; E-eggs; P-potatoes), and..........

I've had this ...maybe a few times. (It's a ooey gooey mess of strawberry deliciousness)
edit on 5/31/2017 by Martin75 because: Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Do you mean this one Night? I don't think our new members are acquainted with the eloquence of the past.

This is one of my favorite Shed creations.

edit on 31-5-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wha? A hospital with good food? Surely, This is a harbinger of some kind...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know!!!! I was shocked and in complete disbelief also.

But then I remembered that one thing Mountaineers like more than guns is food, one of the reasons for the guns. LOL So really not that surprising.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm so happy that you and Paul are doing well. I know what you mean about good hospital food. The food I has was tasty and the doctors and nurses were great. The only downside I experienced was of the uncomfortable bed and that of my dad taking pictures of everything.

Get some rest and enjoy your breakfast tomorrow.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Psssst Jess, it's the pixies that went along with you. They have been cooking and baking the whole time.

Thank you Blue, that is one of Tom's and awesome. There is another shed one and then Gordis too.
Ummm...you know Gordi will be all over you about your wanting a girlfriend boyfriend. Bahahaha!

Trying to multi task folks. Try not to be too funny while I'm popping in and out. DDIG!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Now what is so wrong about wanting a female boyfriend. I need one that can help move furniture and wrestle my cats.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh, my. Thanks for reposting this WIS. Errolorre, it's like you've spoken from my heart.

*Sheds a single tear*

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Nope man,I gotcha. When you said female boyfriend I saw the woman's Dr beside Paul. She is some lucky someone's female boyfriend .......

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Night well we need to maybe have them cook some between making drinks in the shed. And I want the recipes lol

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Everything I say will have Gordi repercussions or perhaps Jacy ones. LOL I'll stay out of it and behave.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Darn, I'm never at the right place at the right time to find the love of my life.

I'll have to see if this one is still single then. lol

edit on 5 31 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Is it this one?

I am digging for the Gordi/Errol video.
This one is rather nice too. Actually I love it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't think there is a right time or place, except when you make it happen anyway when you find that person. You'll find her blue. If not here, then like errolorre said. Someday in accasia.

I don't mean to pry bro, but I remember you saying in your poem you wish you could get out more,have you been able to recently?

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join