It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Great to hear this Shred! I hope you and Mrs. Shred can make things work. That is my wish for you.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That's awesome man. Im still fighting my way back up. The physical situation is the easy part-time it's the mental scenery that can be a right bitch. I'm glad it took you less than a month, took me much longer and like I said, still climbing.

From a 21 year old "you're gonna go far, kid"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

You have a PM Lucid.

Did the shed go to bed?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

From a 21 year old "you're gonna go far, kid"

But you have gone far kid. You made it all the way to the Kingdom of Accasia, another realm. Not everyone finds such a place. You will find encouragement to spur you on, love and wonders you have never known before. Maybe we can't fix things for you, but we can hold your hand along the way.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aye, I have. Easy to forget, though. I didn't find this place though, I couldn't have made it here by myself. No, accasia definitely found me. That's how the best things always are.

I am certainly proud to have met everyone here and call you all family. Because you all are exactly who/what I need. All I ever need is a place to recharge and get a boost and then direct the energy torwards positive things. That's what the shed is. Magic.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I knew you would be perfect for this place. We call it 'home'.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I can't seem to sleep. One of those many nights where I feel all peaceful and dreamy yet thoughts keep swirling around in my head. I keep looking for the off button or a pause button, but it is yet to be found. So I wander these sacred halls or sit by candle light in the silence and shadows of the shed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

We sure do!

Side note, how's everyone's pieces of accasia holding up? I admit shamefacedly I havent written in my journals creatively for a while, because I always find it a hassle to transfer it from there to the computer. That's what I need start doing again I think. I used to do it that way; even when I was in school I would only ever write the rough and then do the finished draft. ive been trying to sell the rough as the finished product!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I fear the rest of us have been slacking. Night Star has been on so many adventures throughout 15 incarnations of the shed. I think she and her companions are resting for a while before continuing on. The last big battle was a collaborative, challenging yet fun and exciting. Though lives were lost and the poor Elf was an emotionally drained wreck having lost friends in that war, the sheddites did rise victoriously.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Tell me about this war yeah? I feel that's what these halls are beckoning for, the solemn rememberance of souls given for the victory of peace.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
... and todays word of the day is...

shooglenifty

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Tomorrow. I haven't slept yet. I still don't feel tired enough, but I should try. Goodnight Lucid!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You sure do come out with some doozies Gordi. LOL
And what is the definition of such a word? I'll read the answer tomorrow. Goodnight Gordi!

Goodnight John boy, goodnight Sue Ellen. Was there a Sue Ellen? Scratches head.

Good Morning to the early birds!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Goodnight, Raine! I hope that sleep finds you well, and quickly, and wraps you in warmth, and leaves you in the morning with a clarity to your swirling thoughts

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I've still got a few things to do, so I'll be poking my head in from time to time. The lights still on, there's warm milk on the counter, and peaceful music can just barely be heard playing from somewhere... The halls of the shed, so warm and inviting, stand like the bones of some mighty protector, housing the some of the most wonderful souls the world had the grace to know.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Good Morning!!

I will be around for a while if anyone wants to join me for coffee.
*yawn*
Will be more chatty once the caffeine hits!

jacy

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Celtic Scottish band ... they feature on google ...
( I was worried the green faerie may have got you ... ).

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey Jace !

No coffee for me ... unless it is Khalua laden,
Tia maria topped with fresh; lightly whipped cream ..

Galliano works in coffee too.

Hope you have calmed a little from earlier.
( I know ... en guard ... lest Mason strike from left field ! )

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hiya hunny, long time no see (or acronym)!!

Your coffee order sounds a little high maintenance to me, hehe...how've you been?

Have I calmed down? Geez, I hope not.
I get more accomplished when I'm a little hyper.

How is life down under these days?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hehe! Stay fierce !

( keeps 'em guessing !)

Easing into winter with coolish 15c temps ( daily max. ) I know ... what ! Cold !! Are you @#$#%$#@ing #$/ing me !??

We feel the cold OK ... sheesh ! Sorry I mentioned it.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join