It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LOL! Sometimes. chilly but nice out here on the deck. Birds are singing and once in a while a bunny hops by. I'll be going for my ice cream at sunset by the ocean in a while. So much for eating healthy. I had wine yesterday too when I said I wouldn't. You di' int! I did!

How are you this evening?

Lone if you pop in, I miss our daily chats!

a reply to: LucidWarrior

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am doing okay. Trying to be the wind haha. It's hard though.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey Blue, here is a "Poohism" I want to share with you.

How fortunate it is to have loved deeply.
I am not one to offer promise of a "brighter future" tomorrow is another day" "remember the good times".
Mourning takes time and must be honored, and your words touched me. You spoke of the essential "little" things. The events that make up a life, that go unnoticed. The important things.
The "future" you will never have. Dreams cut off like weeds. That is agonizing. To me that is the worst part. What could have been? What would we have become together?
If you wish to survive honor your sorrow and take one little baby step at a time. You will find "a" way that may not make sense until many years from now.
]]]]]]Hugs[[[[[[[
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

edit on 27-5-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Lucid, I went to your link and read what you wrote. Thank you for doing so those were the correct things for me to read.
WIS and everyone else thank you for replies to what I wrote.

What inspired me to write as I did was that at least three times in my life things have changed so much out of my control that I have to start over again and again. This has hardly gotten me anything or anywhere so I'm missing the person I saw myself being but never was. I feel like I'm moving along in life as fast as a car set in neutral. Each and everyone of you are inspiring me to take my baby steps and someday I know I'll get somewhere.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hello Wis and Lucid!

we had our ice cream by the ocean. I picked out some smooth beach rocks, mostly pure white ones. It was cold tonight so we didn't stay at the beach long, but rode around and saw the most exquisite sunset with deep pinks and orange. Stars shine bright tonight.

It was so good to see the crashing waves and and amazing architectural designs of the mansions by the sea. We went to many quaint little shops with unique and beautiful items. I got this little mermaid charm that came with a tiny card with a saying. It is packed right now with my other treasures or I would share what it says.

I got two different kinds of shell earrings and a gold colored bracelet with a seashell design. One pair was only two bucks at a second hand shop. Also found a beautiful floral hand painted vase for cheap.

My friend and her Husband were the perfect host and hostess, so gracious and generous, filled with love and laughter, good food and company. I just love these guys and am so grateful to have such warm and wonderful fiends.

Grateful for all of you as well, such treasures in my life

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Blue, nice to see you! So happy to see you are inspired! Hold on to hope and to your loving friends here. Not used to walking as much as I did so in a lot of pain, but I had a lot of fun and it was so desperately needed.

I'm grateful that I have been able to check in with you guys while on my weekend vacation. I will be he for your Birthday party, but not sure what time. The pixies are ready with their menu and drink list.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Glad you had a blast this weekend. Tomorrow I'll be here later in the afternoon or evening I'm sure.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That will be wonderful Blue!

I should be home by late afternoon I think.

I am going on the deck for a smoke and have to take my melatonin. be back in a bit.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Got to get bed now. See everyone when I get back home! Love you!Hugs!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I don't know if you are physically unable to go out on the town or what so pardon my mistake if so

The getting out part is something hard for me to plan on as I have little money and it would be up to my dad's mood that day as I would be driving one of his cars. As moody as he is I never know if it will be yes or no answer.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This seems like such a nice place.

Tonight I went down into the basement to move a load of laundry from the washer into the dryer. Going down the steps, I stopped for a moment by a basement window and looked out for a few minutes. I've got Hosta's just outside those windows. I was thinking that I'd like to get a few garden gnomes to put in those flower beds.

That's my impression of The Shed so far. A flower bed full of garden gnomes, viewed from a basement window.

Sweet dreams all.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Nice to meet you at the shed imwilliam. I'm a bit tall for a gnome so you will notice that I stand out a bit but I'm getting used to is. I look forward to reading what you have to share with us.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Nice to meet you at the shed imwilliam. I'm a bit tall for a gnome so you will notice that I stand out a bit but I'm getting used to is. I look forward to reading what you have to share with us.

Likewise BetterLife, nice to meet you. Given your height and the limitations of the basement window located near the steps, I look forward to viewing your feet then?
Well, in any case, I do truly appreciate the welcome.

Have a good night

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hey blue, I am very glad to hear that. I wish I could tell you things are gonna be easy. Some days they will, and we will treasure them. But a lot of days you just have to start back over from square one and try again but you cant give up you have to keep moving, keep wandering. Wandering especially, because when we travel different places and meet people and become aware of new things we grow. It can be hard to get out of your house or in my case my mind, but the beauty and magic of words is that they are our room to breathe a d move around when we feel like our life is too small and cramped and unable to really change that for whatever reason.

That is my favouritest thing ever, for someone to tell me "you've inspired me", well besides riding a flow of inspiration with someone

That sounds wonderfully inspiring! Just a little friendly nudge here, to consider when you wake up the morning after you get home or the night of, to try and out on some soothing music and do some writing.

That stuff is like food for writers haha.

edit on 28-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

the world of the shed invies you, pouring in through the basement window and swirling through the air, carrying murmers of magical beauty and peace.
For many, it is the feeling of home, for some it is a much needed​rest stop along the road. There is much to be found here, inspiration, friendship, compassion, lols, and of course wonderful magic...

edit on 28-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Double
edit on 28-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: With cheese

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The stars shine brightly this beautiful clear night. One star in particular started moving erratically, and grew brighter and started making unusual turns and zigzags in the sky as it grew even brighter, until the light showed its true form: a huge brightly lit silver looking disc!
As the disc silently descended, three legs descended from the belly of the craft, and the ship settled itself on the ground.
After a few moments, a door opened on the belly and a ramp slid silently down, and a figure emerged from the brightly lit interior and walked down the ramp.
After stepping off the ramp onto the ground, the ramp slid back into the craft, the door shut, and the disc hovered a few feet off the ground as the legs slid up into the ships hull.
After rising up about 20 feet, the disc shot straight up, and disappeared into the night sky. Turning around and admiring the Shed, Homer asked out loud,
"Where is my grill?"

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

G'day Homer !
Long time ... !

Nifty entry into the shed.
The pixies will fix you a stiff drink. 😎

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I'm back for a while lol

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Welcome imwilliam! So nice to have you in our magical realm! I away from home and can't add any cool pics right now or I would.

Homer, is that really you? What a wonderful surprise to see you!!! Welcome back! How are you?

Thanks to my Gentlemen for being so welcoming Last night!

Don't forget everyone, It's Blue's Birthday today! I am still away and can't set up a thread. I can't get to my pics or have different windows open. So...Happy Birthday Blue!

Fed the squirrels already and am on the deck listening to the birds and waiting for my friend's to wake up. Good thing I know where the coffee pot is!

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join