It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

*Shep raises his stein*
See ya later jacy!
edit on 5-23-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Again?!?! Wait that's three times. Do I get a cookie?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Jacy, I know you just left, but I shall answer your question anyway. I am going away for the weekend to one of my best friend's house. She lives out near the ocean about an hour away from me. It will be like hanging out with you. We always laugh and have fun together.

Hello to whoever is still here! Gotta find a movie now and make those ciggs, but will be checking in. Don't take over the universe without me. I just modernized my sword with stronger magic and all. Then I'll have that big party to plan.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My pen is as sharp as ever!

See ya Jacy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I'm sure your journal of events will be epic!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Perhaps it's lazy of me but I rather like the idea of writing a story without writing it by having a character do it... I imagine what it might be like to live in the stories I write, to be able to live all the stories that live in my heart in a world where magic rises off of the page...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

There must always be magic.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

We just forget about it is all. What's worst is ignoring it.

Be back, going to write.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
For Jacy
Something to go with your morning coffee

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Okay Now I'm going to write. Had to get my new Avatar first and it's apparently not even done :O I couldn't tell haha

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Great song! I have met bands from all over the States and out of the County. I am amazed that out of the entire band I only got to meet Tom Hamilton.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

At least you got to meet Tom.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thunderstorms coming in so I'm shutting down for now. Take csre and sweet dreams

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Yes, he was standing behind me and I didn't know until I turned around and jumped a mile with a yelp. I wasn't expecting anyone to be there. He laughed and apologized for scaring me like that. Very nice and down to earth. We chatted a bit before he had to leave.

Sweet dreams Blue!

edit on 23-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sorry for no update. I'm feeling better. I've been packing and arranging people.

We leave tomorrow and surgery is Thursday morning. I will update as I can...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

*Hugs* we are with you!

Night blue!

I did come back with a song I'm gonna post it now

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Jess, glad you're feeling better Hun! Much luck and love to you and Paul on Thursday!

Lucid, going now to read your song. Cool new avatar by the way!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks I like it a lot. Mindcrime made it for me, he did sheps new one too

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
lucid cracks the door open to the shed that was so small on the outside and cavernous inside, and smiles softly as he sees the sleeping forms with their breath gently rising and falling. He tiptoes inside, takes bottles out of hands, closes books, and doles out pillows and blankets before snuffing out the light and sneaking back out, making sure to hit the coffeeand donut machines to be ready for th morning.

Goodnight! The word floats off him like a caption as he slips out the door, looking back in with a smile.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Good morning my slumbering Shedigans. I wanted to take a minute to let you all know how important each one of you is to me.
Thank you Jane for creating this world, and thank you Jacy, and now NightStar for carrying on it's magic.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join