It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good Sunday Morning my Shed Friends.

Did someone say BACON....

The Pixies made a nice Sunday Breakfast for us all to enjoy.
Hope everyone has a good day. I'm off to work soon.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Looks like soft bacon! My man, er kat. Have a good day at work

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Morning Lucid

The Pixies try to please all.

edit on 21-5-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Night Star

Just as long as you did not grunt ... 😃

I knew I should have followed my Elfie senses and included you with Gordi about making a joke. Little devils you are! LOL

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

That sounds wonderful!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Kat, Looks like the pixies made quite the spread for our breakfast. I wonder if they have some chocolate to melt on those croissants? Yum!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Even better there's chocolate inside of them

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

YES! OMG! I haven't had those in ages.

How ya doing little buddy?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Better, now. Found this really awesome website. Was browsing Facebook and it popped up, caught my attention but wasn't really expecting much. Wow, though. After the quiz it takes you to a video explaining about the type like 10 minutes. Every word was on point

heaveninmybody.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I don't like clicking on random links on facebook. Explain about it more in here.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Okay. So what pops up is, it says "quick 2 minute test to find out your resistance type." It is referring to the inner voice or fullfillment
You answer a couple questions, it gives you the type and a small description, then onto the video explaining that type. Like I said I was expecting some bogus fortune teller type generalization stuff. But it's really on point, or was for me at least. The one I got is called the realm of the gods because.my problem is, indeed summed up by: the realm of the gods is perfect and every need is or can be met, and is the most difficult realm to 'attain' enlightenment. Dude pinned me to the wall. It does ask for an email address but that's so it can send you the video and the ones for the other types, and an ebook.

edit on 21-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I just don't trust those things, especially if they ask for your e-mail address.

I was on facebook myself. I Just joined another group with awesome and magical pics.

Poking around here and there tonight.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I usually don't either but I trusted my gut on this one and don't regret it one bit.

Kinda random but I want to see your avvy with a smile!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

HA! Don't worry she is smiling. She just wasn't smiling when her pic was taken. Must have been having a bad day.

Tea anyone?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
/meathead shuffled through his closet,making his way to the far wall where several robes hung neatly. Shifting them aside revealed an alcove littered with books and scrolls as well as various charms and amulets.

Glancing up he notices his hula hoop of traveling was not hanging from its peg but laying on the floor.

"Delanea!"

Layna-bear plodded into the room,head hung low,clenching an unusually large bone in her jaw.

"Sweetheart you know this is not a toy.."

Layna-bear dropped the bone at her own feet.

"Woof."

"And you know you can be stranded anywhere across space and time..even I might never find you?"

"Woof woof, Woof!!"

"That's not the point. I don't care if its a pteradactyle bone.."

"Woof woof..."

"Fine,yes you can keep it.."

Layna-bear picked up her bone and trotted out to the living room,head held high, tail wagging,proud of her trophy and herself.

"But no burying it in the sofa cushions!!!"

Layna-bear , stopped ,looked at the couch,
then changed course for the porch.

Meathead picked up the hoop, a gift from an old friend, and headed to the root cellar.

After careful consideration he selected three jars and diligently labeled them.

"#3: for guests"

"#2: for family"

The last jar was half the size of the other two,and even meathead could not help to take one last look inside. As he uncorked it he could only smile with admiration at the chromatic display, each grain shimmering with a different hue.

"This really is the crown jewel of the Pixie Dust Guild" he whispered with reverence.

This jar he labeled;
"Special occasions and celebrations- Stay Hydrated!"

Now holding his hula hoop firmly, meathead concentrates and brings a portrait into his minds eye. He smells the sweet yet dank scent of wet unicorn. He tastes the freshly made pastries. He sees the warm fire place and the mantle above it.

As the hoop vibrated gently the space inside began to take form. It peers into the shed where a sphere manifests itself inside the den just above the mantle floating freely.

A disembodied hand reaches out of this glowing disc, and places three jars onto the mantle carefully then retreats back into the void,whereupon the portal collapses upon it self with a soft pop .
edit on 21-5-2017 by Mike Stivic because: added more run on sentences because it felt right

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Claps hands with delight. Oh Mike, that was wonderful and such a pleasant surprise! Great to see you! Hugs!

Edited to add: What's in the jars?

edit on 21-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Blue, Thinking of you and hope you are having sweet dreams.
And to any other Sheddites who need a sweet kitty tonight. Remember...we all have each other in here. We are friends and family all in one.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What a lovely tea time. Makes me want to put on a pretty dress and join in.

It is 9pm here. Worked all day and nite. Long day. But had lots of fun. I love what I do.

I make folks feel at home and special.

Mike, loved your story. Woof Woof.

Watching 2017 Billboard Music Awards, and sipping on some Pinot.
Chris Cornell rest in peace.

Having the day off tomorrow. I might sleep til 7am. lol Who am I kidding. I'll be up at 5am, unless I drink a couple more glasses of this wonderful grape juice. lol

Is anyone around??? I have Pixies flying around me, trying to fill my wine glass. (i think they like it when we indulge.)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Psssst, if you want some pixie dust, open one of the jars Mike left.

Now share that wine will ya?

Glad you have the day off tomorrow Kitty Kat. Watcha celebrating?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Just having a good day at work.

It makes me feel good, that I was able to help others have a good day.

And the fact that I have a day off. Bathrooms and floors need cleaning. lol

I love it when my home is clean and tidy. That makes me feel good.

Have at it girl.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join