It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Oh my adorable Groot! Hello! Sorry, I got caught up doing things around the house. I'm nervous as hell because I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow of course, but I'm surviving...so far. LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

the young man, presently engaged in chewing at his pencil and as he munched on his story in his head, sets the pen back to the page yet falters, he felt a certain weight. He looks up, straight into the elf maidens eyes. There is a smidgen of self-consciousness in his own grayish blue orbs, but it is certainly outweighed by the joy of seeing his friend. He laughs, the harsh sound somehow transmitting a musical quality. What magic that was, the shed, faery or otherwise is not clear. In any case, he sets the journal down. Or rather, tries to as it seems neither it or the pencil will leave his hand, though he does try. He shrugs and looks back at the maiden.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

The elven maiden smiles warmly. "I see you have found the realm of the Shed in Accasia, or perhaps Accasia has found you." She sits beside her new friend in the soft green grass. "I have a few friends I brought along that you haven't met yet."
Pesky sits silently in Night's hand. She is curious about the new man and wondering why he is attached to his journal and pencil. She finds it amusing yet stifles her laughter.

Hugo the winged wildcat rests in the mossy patch of earth nearby.

Storm the dragon is guarding one of palaces in the kingdom, but he will come by soon enough."

There is also Jojopo the goblin, but he is nowhere to found at the moment. There are many wondrous beings and creatures throughout the lands. I think you will be pleased. There are also many places to explore and journey to if you ever feel you would like to do that." She paused to watch a tiny faery dancing amongst the colorful wildflowers. "For now, I shall leave you and your muse to carry on. I will return when I can to show you around more if you'd like.

She called to Storm and above they could see the majestic dragon circling high above.

I need a good pic of a white wolf for my wolf!
edit on 18-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sitting here in the nice and cool air conditioning on a very quiet Thursday night. I've been listening to the Band for just about the whole entire night. If you are an inquiring mind and are wondering if I'm making the name up. Yes, that was the group's actual name that they came up with.

When I get off this damn mountain.......

If anyone's name here is Annie, then you can take a load off and rest for a few.

Virgil Cane is the name and I served on the Danville train.
Til Stoneman's cavalry came and tore up the tracks again.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hiya Chooch! That's going way back! I remember those. Still have the ac on tonight. Trying to get sleepy here.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm nodding off here as well.........

So if I pass out please don't wake me up unless necessary!!
edit on 19-5-2017 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Tiptoes past the sleeping Chooch and makes her way to the lounge. Maybe a drink will help me sleep. Too bad I don't have anything here in real life. Hmmm...come on melatonin, kick in!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Marty tiptoes amongst the sleeping Shedites. She tucks in Chooch and then checks NightStar and fixes her pillow. She walks over to the bar and asks the pixies what they are whipping up to celebrate Friday. They offer coffee with caramel flavoring but only if I do the Friday Dance.....so here it is

After her dance Marty takes the coffee and goes to sit on the front porch and wait for the world to awake.
edit on 5/19/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

jacy sees Marty dancing by the bar and decides to join in, because...well...it's Friday!

Good morning gang!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
LOL I love Elaine!!! How are ya Jacy? So sorry to hear about the car, that sucks

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hey Marty!
I am more calm this morning thankfully...some days I seem to wake up feeling anxious and I'm never quite sure why.

The car thing is a big stress for me for a lot of reasons. If I can't get out and about, I'm stuck alone in the apartment for 12-14 hours (and that's not good for me...I get very lonely).
So when the internet was gone and I couldn't even talk to my friends here...it really didn't help.

I'm in another tab searching "Saturn Ion starter issues" hoping to educate myself, lol. My previous partners were always "car guys" and now I'm with someone who has never even had a driver's license. This makes me the "car expert" out of the two of us, and that is sad...lol.

Enough about me. How are YOU doing today?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm just glad it's Friday!

I only know one trick for a starter. Beat it!

Strangely it is one of those things that will make you feel better and might fix it (just a temp fix). Pop the hood and smack it with a wrench. It usually moves it enough for the teeth to grab

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Ahh...hahaha....wow! I read your reply and immediately heard "Beat It" by Michael Jackson, in my head.
Thanks hunny, that actually made me laugh.

I will go out later and take out all my frustrations on it! I will beat that dang starter until it knows who's boss!
(I'll let you know how that works out)

How is your toddler doing? Bored outta his skull yet? Waiting for surgery is awful, so I hope he's got things to distract his mind.

Night Star...don't you have your dr. appt./tests today? I'll be thinking of you and sending my love.
Life sure does change when you have health issues or injuries to contend with.
(If there were more of us here this morning, I'd suggest another group hug!)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Bored and driving me insane! LOL

OK first day I come home from work. My pool table is covered with every picture we own. He has pulled every box out and had them strung everywhere. It has now been semi-cleaned up

Day two: He found a bees nest. Decides he needs to work on it during the middle of the day. We now have homeless bees that are trying to come in my bedroom window.....

Day three: His friends take him to lunch....they get lost

Day four: I ground him. He is NOT allowed to leave the house. Please don't get into too much. Slowly walk in yesterday to find he. Swept and mopped all the floors.

OK, now we are making progress. LOL

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well...the way you wrote that was truly amusing, though I'm sure it wasn't all that funny to you.

Much as I've never been the woman to give a man a "honey do" list, perhaps if you left a note in the kitchen of things that need fixing or cleaning...it might give him a plan on 'what to do today' that is...more constructive...?

My toddler just shuts down. Lays on the couch all day with his face buried in the pillow and expects me to be vewy vewy quiet (put cell phone on silent, etc.). Those are the days when I'm here all day trying to keep my own mind occupied.

Killing time can be quite the conundrum, but it does help if you have a few things that need to be done.
I try to make a list of "things to be done today" every morning, so far all I've got is "beat up car", lol.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hmmmm, well he has two more days unsupervised next week. So if today goes south I will start Monday with the honey do list...good thinking!

Oh I hate trying to be quiet! When the weather is bad I work from home. Since Paul works nightshift he sleeps during the day so if I'm home I have to be a quiet mouse...which is sooo hard.

It just makes you wanna get up and dance and move arund....I think because you know you can't.

(Sorry worked grabbed me. This getting jerked outta The Shed can be rough!)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Aww, yeah...how dare they (work) interfere with our Shed time eh?
It's okay, I understand.

I've actually been reading a couple of things to try with my car and now I'm feeling like I want to go out and mess around with it. I get very frustrated when I can't fix something...anything.

It was nice to start my morning here with you, thank you for that. I've been drinking tea (coffee maker is broken) and it's really not oomphy enough so I might try to make a Tim Horton's run. (fantasizing about a medium double-double and a donut, lol)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to get ready and then go cry/plead/beg/beat my car.
Wish me luck.

Hope everyone is well and having a good Friday.
Will either be back sooner or later, depending on how things go.

*hugs* to all,
jacy

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good luck, I'm thinking about ya

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedisans!

Happy Friday everybody!

Admin, if Paul is bored tell him to hop a plane and come to my place. Got PLENTY of tasks he can do. Start with sorting the Shepherditos' Lego (there are a few BINS of it to sort), then he can clean out a couple of the gutters if it's not raining, our floors could use some sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, and there are several paper wasp nests around he can take care of. If he takes a small enough plane he can land at the little municipal airstrip near our house.

Hi Jacy!
*Shep grabs toolbox and computer to go help Jacy with her car*
*thinks for a sec*
*grabs a baseball bat too*

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join