It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How about if I declare my living room? It has a guitar our musicians can use. Has a faery lamp in there and some greenery.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"Alright, Mayor Night Star your Elvenness," Shep inclines his head to Night Star. Setting the staff sideways, he kneels. Purple crackling light shoots out from the ends, snaking about to form a maelstrom of power in front of him. As the portal spirals open, Shep turns to the folks standing in the Shed's back yard. "Be right back!" Then, wool cloak trailing behind, he steps through the swirling portal.

Not three minutes later, he returns, staff slung across his back, pulling a small oaken cart.

Full of donuts.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hm, gotta go!

Hugs

See you guys later!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

L8R!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Nght Star, that's actually pretty cool!

Yay, the first Accasian space!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Oh in that case I have to un-dedicate a couple things. I was just walking today and passed a wonderful garden and was like 'yep, mmhmm. Accasia'

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Shep, the donuts are for Jacy and the others. My ever expanding waistline, don't need donuts. Oh you guys are such a bad influence and my will power is next to nil.

Bye John! Have a lovely evening!
edit on 12-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There we go, the rainbow Shed originally posted by angelchemeul (the other Jane!).
That's my Accasia.

I think I have a donut imprint on my forehead now...looks like a target.
Surrounded by dragons and warriors and yet somehow I'm still the victim of a drive-by donuting!
That's it, I'm hiring myself a Lanceguard.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

If we can use other people's pics, I want my magical beings and creatures. I wish I knew how this copyrighted stuff worked.

Love the rainbow shed. It has morphed into so many shapes and sizes yet still remains the rainbow shed.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ooo! Oo! Hire Sir Andahl! He's in excellent shape, although he's a little grim.

You could hire Galicarr. I hear he's quite handsome.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well you see
I could have stopped it
But I don't work for free!

Just kidding I was busy trying to get the pixies out of my hair.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Handsome is over-rated, lol.
Actually I was thinking about Errollorre's "Troll". I can picture him looking both ways before we enter an alley, and then he nods and says, "It is good."
(*waving hello to Mr. & Mrs. Errollorre...we miss you guys!*)

Night Star...We sure have morphed The Shed, lol. We've even been pirates on adventures having wicked shenanigans! This place is awesome...thanks to all the creative minds that have created such fabulous stories! We really should try to start a new 'venture (as Sophie would call it) soon.

Edit: LucidWarrior...that's what we keep the spray bottles of water around for...getting pixies out of our hair!

edit on 12-5-2017 by jacygirl because: pixies...water...lol...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So here's what inspired me today.

I stand on the edge of a precipice, it's bottom lost to swirling darkness. A cold wind rushes up to try and drag me down into it's depths, while the rocks below my feet shift uneasily, threatening to destroy my tentative hold. I shuffle closer to the edge, a fierce joy overwhelming any fear as my bare toes peek out over the edge. Everything about this place is dark and oppressive, screaming death and danger, all designed to get me to turn back. I smile. How long I have been in this place, afraid.

Clinging to these very rocks on which I now stand, leaning into the wind which part pushes against me to keep me from falling, where before it had been all to eager to pull me down. I know a secret, now. This place, isn't desolate. This place is my soul, and the picture is painted by my mind with the brush of the heart. I see what is reflected in me, the mirror of eternity. The secret is out, and I push against the wind... Falling into possibility.

For, you see, magic isn't outside if you, it is you... The wondrous beauty, the easy night I had sought for so far was in me all along. Today, I breathe and nourish the world. Today I will stand tall against the crushing weight of the threatening oblivion with my arms held wide, professing my heart.

I couldn't have done it without you all, thank you.
edit on 12-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: Green

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Wow, LucidWarrior...that just touched me very personally. Beautiful writing...and very very deep.

I was in the bedroom getting changed, and thinking about seeing my son and daughter-in-law on Sunday. Thinking about how she would ask me how I've been (haven't seen them since before Christmas).

I thought about how I couldn't say the truth, that this winter was a "living Hell"...and that I must be incredibly strong and optimistic to have endured and survived it.

Then I read what you wrote...and it resonated with me so much.
Just beautiful. You definitely deserve your "writer status", friend.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hey I'm so very very glad that I could help you as I made this step in my own journey!! I just think that is the most amazing thing, when I speak from my heart, whether that's from magic or despair, and see that I can touch other people...

I don't know what life's been like for you but you Are incredibly strong, friend.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Keep writing. You can write, kid.

*gently hands jacy a fresh red-velvet cake donut with cream-cheese frosting*

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thanks hun.

I always think a piece of writing is great when it can mean entirely different things to different people. There are a couple of songs that mean a lot to me, and represent something to me that is very different to what the writer's were writing about (personal to them).

The synchronicity was amusing to me, reading your post and relating it to my own thoughts only moments earlier.

I really enjoy the numerous writing styles of the members here. We all have our own way of writing, but we can collaborate and do a piece where we all fit in nicely. It's rather magical, doncha think?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

*gently hands jacy a fresh red-velvet cake donut with cream-cheese frosting*

What were you thinking???

*smooshes fresh red-velvet cake donut with cream-cheese frosting ALL OVER Shep's face!!!*

Aww, revenge is a dish best served with cream-cheese frosting.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So, that means you don't accept the apology for pelting you with a week-old hockey-puckified donut?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hehe, whenever someone tells me to keep writing "jukebox hero" plays in my head. "Gonna keep on rocking! Never gonna stop. Gonna keep on rocking! Someday he gonna make it to the top!

Yeah I really do think! That's why I tried to make a contest this morning so we could all collaborate to make something wonderful.

edit on 12-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join