It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh shedigans is a good one too! I think I'll just use whatever fits best at the time haha

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
LucidWarrior - nice to find you here with your brothers and sisters of the Shed.

I'll be bouncing back in forth from the Shed and the real world today. I see I have a lot of catching up to do here.

Take care and keep smiling.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Slept very late, I needed it. Kept waking up in pain, so when I could finally stay asleep peacefully, I did. Time to catch up now. Hello to whoever is here!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Night

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
jacygirl - Nice to find you here whenever you are able to get on line.
Sure there are some interesting threads to read on ATS. Sadly some of them turn into a Jerry Springer Show full of yelling and cursing. I give up on reading the rest of a thread at that time. No point trying to debate with a bunch of 10 year olds.

PrairieShepherd - Good work on Falling. I'm always looking for your next addition to the story.

Swanne - Saying hello and I like your new avatar. My Accacia is wherever my cats go when they are dreaming. It might be for the love of a mother, it may be for the thrill of the chase after a furry creature. All I know is that they are so happy when they sleep.

NIght Star - My my, you have been busy away from the Shed on Shed business I assume? Oh, it's only due to late sleeping. That is allowed on casual Fridays.

Gordi - You had sunshine in Scotland? Care to provide a photo of it to prove it? lol

Timely - I see you over there lurking by the shrubbery. You are always welcomed to enter the Shed as long as you bring doughnuts.

Hello to Marty and everyone else who is visiting the Shed on this Friday

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Waves at Marty and Blue!

Had fun reading through all the posts!

Swanne/John, looks like your idea is well accepted. I don't know what I can add except for maybe some enchanting pics of our magical creatures/beings. I'll have to think on this.

Lucid, loved your creative writing today!

Have to eat and help Hubby get some things out of a closet. Be back soon!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Morning Night!
glad ya liked it, I was trying to be inspiring haha.

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks! I have done a lot of smiling a large part because of you guys!

Hope you don't mind man but I think I'll call you found it instead of looking for a better life! That or blue XD

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OMG, I missed saying hello to Blue! My apologies!

My Husband has the spare a room a complete disaster. He has more boxes and car parts and technical stuff etc. He is looking for something and it's no wonder he can't find it. LOL

Having a late lunch and some coffee.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No need to apologize as I will find you here eventually dear friend.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
John, I was wondering if I could claim this wooded land with my Elfie self and the wolf for our Accasia? Someone here at the site had made it for me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You found me!
Sipping coffee and listening to the Hubby heave heavy sighs tearing through all is stuff. I told him if he needs help to let me know when. I was supposed to get some laundry done, but since the washer is in the spare room that he has looking like a cyclone hit...that might have to wait.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey so I was wondering, I have a lot of poetry and little tidbits of writing. I hate to spam the short stories section so I try and only post the ones that I feel like could generate discussion. Until I get mah writers status so I can spam the poetry thread could I post some of them here?
edit on 12-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: Soaked spam

edit on 12-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I think Night Star would allow this. I for one am looking forward to reading whatever you have to share with us.

NIght - I've been out moving boxes per my dad. I'm not in any shape to do this so I'm stopping for now and debating on doing more laundry or not.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't think she'd mind I just wanted to ask. Glad to hear you look forward to it though!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
Hey so I was wondering, I have a lot of poetry and little tidbits of writing. I hate to spam the short stories section so I try and only post the ones that I feel like could generate discussion. Until I get mah writers status so I can spam the poetry thread could I post some of them here?

Hell yeah! Oh and no one needs my permission. We had to ask for special permission for this to be a combination story telling/chit chat kind of place. Poetry and any creative writing is most welcomed. You can ask for writer's status. Ask a mod and point them to some of your works. You will get it! I asked for my writer's status before I ever won any writing contests. I can't wait!!!!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey Shed-heads!

I had a busy day running around town doing errands today.
It felt very strange to have a day that didn't start with me hanging out in our Shed...so glad to finally be home.

Hello LucidWarrior...nice to see you here and glad you've joined our gang! Please feel free to share your writing here, some of us have been slacking in that department lately.

Hi Blue! I hope you're feeling better today...nice to see you here!

Hey Night Star! I thought we were actually going to be online at the same time but I see you've disappeared again.

I hope everyone is feeling well and having a good day. Will be catching up for a bit and hoping that real life leaves me alone, lol.
jacy

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Blue, STOP giving into his demands! You are in no shape physically to be doing this! That man needs help and the sooner the better. Doesn't your Mom do your laundry? You need to rest and look after yourself until you see your Doctor again.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
*Shep hears familiar voices in the Shed kitchen*
*picks up donut from the bushes*
*throws it in the window at jacy*

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm here Hun! So good to see you! Yay!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Night Star, I am so glad you had some good sleep! Sleep is cool.

Whatever you wish to add to Accasia is always welcomed! In fact, you probably are the one who should be accepting / declining our submission, for it is you who is the queen of Accasia!

My only suggestion is that we dedicate only stuff (and therefore arts) we own, that is all.

I wish you luck with your moving of the boxes out of the closet!

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join