It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop wasting taxpayers money to investigate Trump Russia conspiracy theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Lives are at stake. If the Ukraine conflict restarts with American weapons sent to Ukraine, Poroshenko would be ousted after tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers dead when their tanks blown up by tens of thousands of Kornets pouring into Donbas from Russia. Whose conscience would that fall upon? Trump's?

War is not a game.
Assuming Ukrainians are his main concern...but assuming Americans are then all that does is ensure that zero American lives are ever lost, because you literally can't have ww3 because trump and putin are in bed togather...

And what worse case scenerio is there than a nuclear war between the US and Russia????

There is none..

Hitler winning WW2 and the nazis ruling the planet?

Still better than the US launching its 10,000+ nukes at Russia's 7000+ nukes... and those are just the ones we all admit too... and hitler will die one day.. the human race might not survive Armageddon..

Honestly please god let trump have commited treason...

If not we have an undeniably off the cuff guy lobbing nukes at Russian allies after being beaten like a red headed stepchild for colluding with Russia when your innocent and don't even know or like putin..
edit on 18-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Oh and just so you know my base feelings on the issue.

A) it was the Neo con and establishment Republican position to arm Ukraine. Not mine, the left's, Trumps nor imho the average Americans.

B) I don't give one flying flip what happens to Ukraine and wouldn't spend one drop of American blood or treasure to defend it unless it was a nazi type threat. I give Ukraine my best wishes but we got stuff to deal with here.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Obamas budget still in place, so the funding for his trips are within budget and therefore everything is ok.

Thanks for clarifying that for me

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Obama's birth certificate went his whole presidency. Hypocrite much.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Wait,..you don't assume we have ever stayed on budget do you? Clinton had a surplus because the economy was booming but the deficit spending was still going in.

Otherwise it's the 60s since a budget was balanced enough to make surplus tax cuts.

But go ahead keep drinking the talking points up.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It's been at least 9 months of investigation and they found nothing. This is nothing but Obama birther 2.0 Hillary Benghazi 2.0. A waste of taxpayers' money for nothing. There is no collusion. Trump never met Putin. Never conspired with Putin. The investigation will last 10 more years for nothing except taking taxpayers' money and put into their corrupt pockets. I'm sick of it. All this corruption.

There was no tax funded investigation into Obama's birth certificate. That would have been racist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If there is evidence the IC would show it to stop the traitor from becoming president.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I agree. The sooner we stop investigating Trump the sooner he will stop bombing other countries without Congressional authorization.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Trump put that conspiracy to end in September 2016 when he said publicly Obama was born in the US. So not Obama's entire presidency.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's been at least 9 months of investigation and they found nothing. This is nothing but Obama birther 2.0 Hillary Benghazi 2.0. A waste of taxpayers' money for nothing. There is no collusion. Trump never met Putin. Never conspired with Putin. The investigation will last 10 more years for nothing except taking taxpayers' money and put into their corrupt pockets. I'm sick of it. All this corruption.

There was no tax funded investigation into Obama's birth certificate. That would have been racist.

Wasn't Obama's mother a US citizen so it doesn't matter where his mother gave birth?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Unlike jihadists, Ukrainian soldiers are afraid of death. They do not want to fight. No one wants to die. Except for jihadists.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wasn't Obama's mother a US citizen so it doesn't matter where his mother gave birth?

Oh, it matters. If he was not born in the U.S., this was the citizenship law at the time he was born:

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.
U.S. Department of State

His mother was four months too young to transmit U.S. citizenship to him.

So...if he wasn't born in the U.S., he's not even a U.S. citizen, let alone a 'natural born citizen.'
edit on 18-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Talking points aside, can you show us where he went over the travel/vacation budget?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Trump put that conspiracy to end in September 2016 when he said publicly Obama was born in the US. So not Obama's entire presidency.

I'm not a Trump supporter...so he didn't put it to an end for me.

I always thought he covered for Obama by raising the issue, in the first place, and 'demanding' to see his long form birth certificate.

Trump got all eyes on the long form birth certificate precisely when the Hawaii Department of Health confirmed his short form birth certificate bears a fraudulent seal: Link

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Unlike jihadists, Ukrainian soldiers are afraid of death. They do not want to fight. No one wants to die. Except for jihadists.

That whole "wanting to die for X cause" isn't unique or new.

People want to die for their countries, children, exc in all kind of cultures and countries.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The conflict in Donbas is finished. Trump has ordered no weapons to Ukraine. There is no need for tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers to die for nothing. A war is too risky for Poroshenko. Poroshenko has ended the war in Donbas.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The conflict in Donbas is finished. Trump has ordered no weapons to Ukraine. There is no need for tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers to die for nothing. A war is too risky for Poroshenko. Poroshenko has ended the war in Donbas.

What would a war between Ukraine and Russia have to do with trump???

It would be putin taking Ukraine, not trump... the hypothetical was that trump wouldn't interfere if putin took Ukraine. ..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Stevenjames15

What was disproven, now?

The leaks are felonies, and they occurred. A crime was committed and I hope they catch the SOBs responsible.

Exactly

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Butterfinger

Brought BACK jobs? Began NEW jobs? That's sure not immediately, nor equal.

Or even real.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Russia has no power to take Ukraine unless they use nukes. Not gonna happen. A country of 40 million is no piece of cake.
edit on 18-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join