It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop wasting taxpayers money to investigate Trump Russia conspiracy theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It's been at least 9 months of investigation and they found nothing. This is nothing but Obama birther 2.0 Hillary Benghazi 2.0. A waste of taxpayers' money for nothing. There is no collusion. Trump never met Putin. Never conspired with Putin. The investigation will last 10 more years for nothing except taking taxpayers' money and put into their corrupt pockets. I'm sick of it. All this corruption.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
It's been at least 9 months of investigation and they found nothing. This is nothing but Obama birther 2.0 Hillary Benghazi 2.0. A waste of taxpayers' money for nothing. There is no collusion. Trump never met Putin. Never conspired with Putin. The investigation will last 10 more years for nothing except taking taxpayers' money and put into their corrupt pockets. I'm sick of it. All this corruption.

Do you understand a counter Intel operation?

It isn't like busting a person selling dime bags at a middle school.

I would make a wager several people will go to jail. Hopefully it's bipartisan.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

This isn't the 1960s or 1970s. In this day and age anything that goes for more than a year with nothing should not be allowed to continue.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Several people will go to jail for what, exactly?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

True.
A crime has been committed....
the release of masked incidental surveillance victim's identities and classified information (transcripts) to the news media.
Someone should definitely go to jail for that.
edit on b000000302017-04-18T10:27:44-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 18 Apr 2017 10:27:44 -05001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: luthier

True.
A crime has been committed....
the release of masked incidental surveillance victims and classified information (transcripts) to the news media.
Someone should definitely go to jail for that.

We can only hope.

It does appear others on the other side will also go for collusion. It took almost 1.5 years to take Nixon down. Counter intel let's the little guys play looking for bigger fish when they can put in assets for Intel. Trump allowed so real leaky buckets to be part of the campaign.

Being neither a Republican nor Democrat I can say with all honesty I want then to round up as many scumbags as possible.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Then he should stay away from Florida and save us 20-30-40 times the amount to investigate his taxes. He flys the friendly skies on our tax-dollars. MILLLIONS so far...and no sign of not continuing on the same way...nor does he care.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Only, that has been disproven and nothing illegal was done. FACTS are tough for you cult members to follow along with.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

either a Republican nor Democrat I can say with all honesty I want then to round up as many scumbags as possible.

Well sure, as long as they're actually guilty of a crime. The collusion nonsense can be investigated for eternity for all I care. Every day that goes by that someone isn't charged or that no new evidence of collusion is presented, the conspiracy only weakens and it takes the credibility of the accusers with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

What was disproven, now?

The leaks are felonies, and they occurred. A crime was committed and I hope they catch the SOBs responsible.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It took almost 1.5 years to take Nixon down.

They never took Lyndon B. Johnson down.
He killed at his job.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Probably a form of treason for collusion.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What collusion? What are you talking about?

Have you seriously fallen for the left's Neo McCarthyism?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

www.fbi.gov...

I strongly suggest you educate yourself as to how this works.

I would wager literally there will be arrests and yes hopefully in both sides.

Like I said it's not busting guys selling dime bags. It's an extremely important issue.

Sounds like your blind to the situation with partisanship.

Hey where is Rudy? Is he in any trouble?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Only, that has been disproven and nothing illegal was done. FACTS are tough for you cult members to follow along with.

Give me a link to where it has been satisfactorily explained that the news media got the transcripts of FISA court ordered surveillance and NO laws were broken in doing so.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Those are separate issues entirely.

I haven't fallen for the lefts anything.

I just haven't fallen for the rights anything either.

After Reagan was busted,..or rather North I gave up entirely on the Republicans. The Republican hero sold weapons to Iran during an Embargo to free hostages, it was hilarious to see conservatives shout at Obama for dirty deals.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The leaks also help trump know their is a classified investigation on him maybe his staff?

Maybe it's all false and the fbi is leaking this stuff to create the moves they need in the field. Perfectly legal in counter Intel as said in the hearing.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Benghazi?!?!

What about 400 attempts to repeal Obamacare then they don't when they have all 3 branches ???

Hell the British government was the one who actually reported the collusion in the first place...so was MI6 in the bag for obama???

I live in MS and everyone I meet except the most hard core trump deciples all think the math is in th favor of trump being guilty...IN MISSISSIPPI?!?! AKA conservative Mecca..

Of course the cult of trump doesn't want their lord and savior to be a traitor, but with so much smoke it would make snoop dog get out of the car, good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nixon got found out only a few weeks later. It took more than a year for him to resign in shame because he was a bad man who had little feeling of shame.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I've always been extremely critical of the Iranian Contra scandal although I believe that Bush has more control of that operation than Reagan.

So as someone who identifies as a non party affiliate, I can say from a non partisan position that this Russia/Collusion mess is just noise.

Quite frankly, it is a waste of tax payer dollars when Clinton/Obama are guilty of doing what the left can only accuse Trump of, and there is evidence to support the claim that both Clinton & Obama are guilty of collusion with Russia. But no investigation into them.

There is clearly a double standard to the justice system when it is being exploited by today's premiere democrats.

edit on 4/18/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join