It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning to clear blue/sunny skies only to see a massive chemtrail being sprayed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

I'll take your word for it I suppose. I've never flown a plane at that altitude and like I've expressed earlier in this thread. I know like so many other topics ( there isn't 100% undeniable proof in every circumstance of chemtrail spraying).

That's why a lot is left to debates, speculation etc...

However that being said, nobody can deny there are some strange occurrences happening as it relates to weather patterns, the obvious long , thick lines in the skies that you just quite simply never saw back in the 70's or 80's much if at all.

I guess I just wish that those who are so quick to try and debunk the chemtrails topic would be more objective ( some are). I had one poster warn me when I posted a thread on here in regards to this topic a while back that the chemtrailer believers are looked at as tin foil hat wearing nut jobs by many.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, because we DIDN'T see them before the 90s. And don't put words in my mouth. You do realize that technology and times change, right? Air travel is at an all time high, and engines are more efficient than ever before.

But that can't be it, right? It has to be them spraying.

Need to find a way to eliminate the contrails as well, they obviously contribute to changes in weather, as I have seen it do where I live often.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, because we DIDN'T see them before the 90s. And don't put words in my mouth. You do realize that technology and times change, right? Air travel is at an all time high, and engines are more efficient than ever before.

But that can't be it, right? It has to be them spraying.

Need to find a way to eliminate the contrails as well, they obviously contribute to changes in weather, as I have seen it do where I live often.

Indeed

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Most skeptics would probably be more open if the evidence of spraying was more than misunderstood patents, people saying they must be spraying because they didn't see contrails when they were younger, etc. The only real evidence of spraying is either cloud seeding, or bio warfare tests from decades ago. Neither of which look anything like contrails crossing the sky.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That's backwards. The weather affects contrails, not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There actually have been meteorologist and scientists here in california that been testing the water since chemtrails started happening. Im not sure where the name chemtrail came from but they did find spikes of magnese, magnesium, silver and tons of other minerals in our water since they started noticing chemtrails. Now why they are spraying tons of minerals is beyond me. However i've read about a conspiracy saying they are spraying minerals in order to somehow block the rays of the sun to prevent some sort of dna upgrade and consciousness change to us. I didnt go much into it but something i came across. But i have noticed that chemtrails have almost stopped altogether here in california, i used to see 10-15 a day but in 2017 i have only seen like 2 or 3 the entire year

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOne

That's the problem that I raised. There is no way to prove that came from planes flying overhead. The only way they could is to sample a trail and find the same thing in it. Otherwise it could have come from anywhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpectre
a reply to: schuyler

Nothing outlandish about it. The Chinese can create islands out of very little. Why not spray the skies to modify the weather too? Just so happens it causes health affects as with most chemicals. Plenty of good evidence those chemtrails are not like regular contrails. Considering the weather network can't even get the weather right in my area after those things have been flying around is another great example of something is up.

Besides, I don't have to prove anything. The existence and reality of them has nothing to do with proof or not. If they exist, they exist independent of anyone proving it. If you believe me and everyone else, then do so. If you don't, that's fine too. They are still chem-trailing the skies. Makes no difference.

Yes, you DO have to prove something if you claim it. Otherwise, it remains a fantasy of yours. You just made it up. This whole chemtrail fiasco is a compete fantasy. There are no facts to bear on the case. It's comical that people believe this nonsense. It's a perfect example of the adage to "be open minded, but not so open that your brains fall out."
edit on 4/19/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I guess I just wish that those who are so quick to try and debunk the chemtrails topic would be more objective ( some are). I had one poster warn me when I posted a thread on here in regards to this topic a while back that the chemtrailer believers are looked at as tin foil hat wearing nut jobs by many.

I just wish they would look at facts - and how it would be impossible to supposedly "blanket" entire populated areas with chemicals of any kind, and it go unnoticed. It's just not possible.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Op, check out this video.

Look how clear the sky is. Also take note its not a commercial airliner.

...and WTF chemtrails are coming out of the rotor blades, seemingly out of thin air...

Explain that...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

They're NOT chemtrails which after all are nothing more than an internet invention designed to make gullible people fall for clickbait videos on Youtube which earns the originator of the video money.

They are the rotary wing equivalent of wingtip vortices on fixed wing aircraft.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

LOL, you clearly didn't catch the intention of my reply. It was not meant for you to reply, it was meant for freedom7 to question his/her own beliefs.

I already know there are two different types of contrails; aerodynamic and exhaust. The helicopter is forming both types of contrails, with the most prominent ones being the aerodynamic contrails coming from the sides of the main rotor blades due to rapid air pressure increase and then drop at the rotor tips which causes the water vapor to quickly condense and create ice crystals.

But yeah, I think you are too eager to tell people what contrails are, which obviously doesn't work on these people. You need to change your tactics a bit, and get them to contradict themselves and question their understanding.

edit on 20-4-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You know, they just flew a space probe through a plume of spray rising from one of Saturn's moons and sampled and analyzed the water in it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Snap!.....i had a similar experience two days ago. Woke up early on Tuesday morning and went for a walk, beautiful day no clouds other than a lot of con/chem-trails, and i mean a lot. I wish i had filmed them, north, south east and west some were very thin, but there were LOT that covered whole sections of the sky, they looked bloody horrible.

On returning from my walk about 40 mins later, i noticed that the trails that were thin had now started to spread out with the rest. I also saw two planes flying over, both flying almost parallel and were producing con-trails. I say con-trails because these were dissipating very quickly.

Now...i am open to the fact that something is going on here. I have seen a unmarked plane over Worksop North Nottinghamshire UK, that was completing con/chem-trails circles above Worksop. It was just going around and around creating these trails on sunny spring morning with no wind.

A few weeks later i was visiting my cousin. He told me about what he and his father saw above the village on similar day. A plane was creating large circular trails. His father was so concerned about this, that he phoned Manchester airport and tried to find out who was flying above and doing this. He was told not worry blah blah blah. Fortunately he took photos and filmed it.

So what were they doing?.....

I think, if it is real, the reason behind chem-trails would be hard to prove and we can only make wild or educated guesses. Don't you think that these people are a lot smarter, and work hard at keeping things like this under wraps?....i am always suspicious of those who deny this kind of thing quickly.....Tin-foil hat wearing weirdos, i think i have seen one remark...deny/ discredit.

For those who just deny it out of hand.....Why?...What harm does it do to you, to take a long look at this, instead of just denying it out of hand. Perhaps the reasons it is happening is far beyond what you "Nay" sayers can think of. Just because we have no direct proof does not mean it is not happening.

Last....These next points are coming from someone who know zilch about con-trails...so bare with me.

Con-trail.....water vapor produced by the hot gases made from the engines....simple terms..right?...Condensation.

Okay.....so, what is a normal cloud made of?.....water vapor...yet a cloud lasts on average 20 mins, before it dissipates or merges with another cloud to make a larger one.

Yet chem-trails can last hours and hours, and why are they made only on nice calm sunny days or calm nights?......weather conditions just right for a Con-trail? But why do they last so freaking long?......like i said i ain't no expert

I agree with what the Op said, i hope there nothing to this. But if there is?.....this effects everyone on this planet, and for that reason only, we ALL need to find out wtf is happening.

Panicman out......

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
Op, check out this video.

Look how clear the sky is. Also take note its not a commercial airliner.

...and WTF chemtrails are coming out of the rotor blades, seemingly out of thin air...

Explain that...

Explanation - UIdeal Gas Law. P1T1V1=P2T2V2. And Bernoulli' LIf you accellerate air, the pressure drops/ If the pressure drops, the temperature drops. Cooler air can't hold as much qater vapor as warm air, so airfoil shaped rotor blade cools air to dew point, water vapor condenses, and since it's the Arctic, it freezes.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So clouds only last on average for 20 minutes? I really don't think so.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
a reply to: cosmania

I'll take your word for it I suppose. I've never flown a plane at that altitude and like I've expressed earlier in this thread. I know like so many other topics ( there isn't 100% undeniable proof in every circumstance of chemtrail spraying).

That's why a lot is left to debates, speculation etc...

However that being said, nobody can deny there are some strange occurrences happening as it relates to weather patterns, the obvious long , thick lines in the skies that you just quite simply never saw back in the 70's or 80's much if at all.

And yet, this photo was taken back in 1963.

contrailscience.com...

To say that ______ never happened, only means that you don't remember ______ ever happening. And what would be really cool is to see a believer acknowledge when something is proven to them, rather than see them ignore any evidence that shows them wrong, in favor of proliferating their fantasy.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Yes ground base sources of pollution are a problem. But I see no reason why you have to address ground base sources of pollution before discussing chemtrails.

Well when chemtrailers claim there is more aluminum and barium in the soil and say its from planes spraying the chemtrails, one must bring forth logic and reason and ask could this increase come from a source closer to home, say ground based pollution?

So are saying grid-lines in the sky do not exist.

Sorry but the only response to this is to ask have sustained a head injury recently?

I see it with my eyes everyday. What do I have to prove? The lines are in the sky. You claim the lines are just water vapor. Many people claim they are not. How do you know they are just water vapor? What proof do you have?

I posted 2 questions you seem to have ignored.

How do your eyes conduct a chemical analysis on a trail in the sky from sight alone?

What plane could carry enough substance to create a trail that will cover the sky?

Regardless of what they are made of or for what purpose, seeing endless white lines in the sky is pollution.

Is it?

No, I would simply say seeing white line in the sky is an observation.

You claim modern jet engines are so efficient is the reason why we did not see these lines in the 70s and 80s. I find that hard to believe that the physics of water has changed in that time.

Physics of water changing?

Seriously what are you on?

I don't have to prove the white lines are in the sky. They are everywhere.

No one is saying you have to prove white lines in the sky, no one has said there are NO white lines in the sky.

What are you on about?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

Okay.....so, what is a normal cloud made of?.....water vapor...yet a cloud lasts on average 20 mins, before it dissipates or merges with another cloud to make a larger one.

a cloud last an average of 20 minutes?

Yet chem-trails can last hours and hours, and why are they made only on nice calm sunny days or calm nights?......weather conditions just right for a Con-trail? But why do they last so freaking long?......like i said i ain't no expert

Like you said,

if the weather conditions are right, a cloud or a contrail can last for hours.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Normally when I see them it rains in the next few days. Keep your eye out for rain. May take a day or two but you WILL get rain.

HARP is all I can say.

My theory is. During the Vietnam War we extended their monsune season to keep the floods up.

What if harp #ed something up to the point where they have to use it to keep it raining. I know it's farfetched but got look big lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join