It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning to clear blue/sunny skies only to see a massive chemtrail being sprayed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: freedom7

My daughter and I were sitting in the yard enjoying the sunny afternoon and we seen several planes overhead all the trails looked the same, nothing unusual. Then one came over and had a large wide trail definitely a chemtrail a few minutes later it spread into a wide wispy cloud and hung there in the sky. I seen this white string looking stuff almost like a thick spiderweb floating in the air and we ran inside!

I feel sorry for your daughter. Hopefully others in her life will explain science to her lets hope she has good teachers. Humidity will change as the day goes on. It would be normal for them to change during the day.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They are frequently sighted in northern Ontario. I have checked flightradar to verify the chemtrail jets for instance, and they don't exist. Not much flight traffic up here in general. Occasionally have seen some with 3x2 streams. Getting a closer look with binoculars reveals unmarked most of the time. The debunkers try and spout why chemtrails don't exist, but they do. I have been in a heavy military air traffic area and contrails are nothing like these up here. Then the health experts wonder why the towns and cities up here have the highest heart attack and cancer levels. And no, I can't just fly up in a plane and collect the data nor can the average person. Some of you rich debunkers should come visit Ontario and gather the trails with your private plane yourselves and do the analysis if you are sure that you are right. But oh wait, you can't accomplish that because you don't actually have the means. Don't mention it then, you will have to go by other evidence which points to yes, the skies are being sprayed.
edit on 19-4-2017 by TheSpectre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yes they are military planes and they fly very high and extremely fast! They are not however spraying dirty chemicals to poison or sterilize the population .

I've also heard weather controls ..,. Nope, just the planes breaking through cold air at a high speed and temperature makes the visual effect you're seeing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The jury is definitely out on direct evidence that chemtrails exist. One thing that goes against the evidence too much is the idea that they are doing this to influence human health. That can't be true for all the reasons stated. But that dismissed, there is still circumstantial evidence as brought forward here by some members.

The fact is, though some will deny it, global warming is a massive and approaching threat to the elite world order, the military industrial complex, the fossil fuel industry and many other people. The easiest way to deal with it would be to stop the burning of fossil fuels - that will simply not happen.

So, whilst the development of other fuel sources slowly progresses towards a point where fossil fuels can be scaled back would it not make sense for certain groups of powerholders to do everything they can to slow the change in climate? Similar cross-sections of society have been manipulating geo-political situations across the globe for hundreds of years to their own ends. Manipulation of global climate would not be a great natural leap.

Even localised and short-term changes in the surface albedo of earth can affect things in two ways. They can change specific weather patterns or effects for an amount of time, for example, reduce temperature in a city on a given day. They can also have a cumulative impact over time, for example, the melting of an icecap leading to a higher temperature which in turn accelerates further melting.

All I am suggesting is that developing fuel (or fuel additives) that might achieve some limited change in albedo after combustion would be the easiest method of having some impact in the direction desired. There is no reason for a pilot, a member of the public, for example to know about the tweaks in this area that may have been made by a research team. I find the post about trimethylaluminium on a previous page very interesting as that sort of thing would be exactly related to my supposition.

Unless everyone thinks the powers that be are just sitting on their hands happy with the continued rise in greenhouse gas emissions across the world, allowing politicians to set meaningless targets that aren't met, and waiting for a new biblical flood!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yea one flight out of oklahoma we had to go off the coast of Virginia... everything was fine and normal till we started back, 120 mph head wind for the entire flight back more than doubled our flight time... we were on fumes when we landed.

I wonder how many of these folks would lose their minds if they knew how low the ceiling was for dumping fuel.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

My daughter and I were sitting in the yard enjoying the sunny afternoon and we seen several planes overhead all the trails looked the same, nothing unusual. Then one came over and had a large wide trail definitely a chemtrail a few minutes later it spread into a wide wispy cloud and hung there in the sky. I seen this white string looking stuff almost like a thick spiderweb floating in the air and we ran inside!

you saw something fall 7 miles STRAIGHT down? I sure wish you would have gotten that on video. That is a physical impossibility, but then so is Bigfoot. Just wow.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It hit you anyway, obviously affecting your grammar.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

We had a C-20 scheduled in from Korea one day. They were supposed to stop at Midway and refuel, then in to Hickam. We got a call that they were like three hours early. They got up into the jetstream and found 144 knot winds. Skipped Midway entirely and came straight in, even though it was beyond their range.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpectre
But oh wait, you can't accomplish that because you don't actually have the means. Don't mention it then, you will have to go by other evidence which points to yes, the skies are being sprayed.

Let me tell you something about science. If you make an outlandish claim, it's not up to anyone else to disprove it. It's up to YOU to prove it. YOU prove what chemical are being used. YOU prove what they do. YOU prove that chemtrails even exist. Because right now all you have is the product of your imagination.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I explained why chemtrails at least in the form of hazardous materials being sprayed over populated areas is impossible on the previous page. I know people avoid reading stuff that has lots of "words" and things. But if you care to know the truth, please do read it - it explains how it would be literally impossible to do what many are claiming is happening. No chemtrails.. it's not possible. Occasional cloud seeding or testing new pesticides over vegetation? Maybe. Clouds of chemicals being sprayed over neighborhoods and cities? Just.. no.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Nothing outlandish about it. The Chinese can create islands out of very little. Why not spray the skies to modify the weather too? Just so happens it causes health affects as with most chemicals. Plenty of good evidence those chemtrails are not like regular contrails. Considering the weather network can't even get the weather right in my area after those things have been flying around is another great example of something is up.

Besides, I don't have to prove anything. The existence and reality of them has nothing to do with proof or not. If they exist, they exist independent of anyone proving it. If you believe me and everyone else, then do so. If you don't, that's fine too. They are still chem-trailing the skies. Makes no difference.
edit on 19-4-2017 by TheSpectre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Didn't imply anything other than coincidental over these special events.. directly over. At times as many as 10-15 perhaps all crisscrosses.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Only time I have come close to that was catching a tailwind going to the desert on the 135 cut about 90 mins off the flight... considering we were all hungover, we would have preferred a headwind.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And what do the "chemicals" from these chemtrails actually DO? And where do the massive amount of chemicals needed for such a project actually COME FROM? Perhaps a more likely explanation is the contrails formed by the exhaust of jet engine. It's Occam's Razor in action. There's no need for a lame, ill-formed conspiracy theory here. You have never established that there is anything to it.

Occam's Razor is a ridiculously overused, and unsatisfactory explanation for just about everything, too bad people seem to think it has merit.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No chemtrail believer has ever offered to fly a plane up to one of those "chemtrails" to test the contents.

Because people don't want to get shot down ?

Like it or not, you cannot claim all of these "trails" are the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You woke up this morning and saw a contrail

This is obviouls because if it had been a chemtrail you couldnt have seen it.

The elephant in the room .....

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpectre

Agreed on all points. Ontario in general- the skies here are nothing like they were when I was a kid. The air quality is horrific and yes the spraying happens all the time. I wish I had a pair of binoculars the other day.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

When I said the plane I saw was clearly a commercial airliner I don't see what's so hard to understand with that statement.
I understand you're taking my word for it with no proof. But I grew up around airplanes and airports. My Dad flew an airbus, I can spot a commercial airliner when I see one. This one's shape, size and appearance clearly were unique and looked much more like a smaller military or government plane.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No chemtrail believer has ever offered to fly a plane up to one of those "chemtrails" to test the contents.

Because people don't want to get shot down ?

Like it or not, you cannot claim all of these "trails" are the same.

Obviously the can ..... (think about it)

And if they are not, how do you show that they are not? Maybe by them occuring when atmospheric condiitions are such that no contrails should form? This seems easy, but non-one has ever done it. Why?

As for testing contrails ...

www.bbc.co.uk...

See also:

www.newscientist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join