It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning to clear blue/sunny skies only to see a massive chemtrail being sprayed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: dfnj2015

Can you try to understand what is being said instead of jumping up conclusions and putting words in people's mouth?

You keep claiming that its possible they're spraying something. If you want to prove that you have to prove that it's coming from there. My comments ARE related to chemtrails. You can't talk about chemtrails without proving they exist first.

I see it with my eyes everyday. What do I have to prove?

The lines are in the sky. You claim the lines are just water vapor. Many people claim they are not. How do you know they are just water vapor? What proof do you have?

As a flying crew chief and then a flight engineer I have worked the planes I have flown on and seen the contrails appear in flight, and know for an ironclad fact that they are not spraying anything beyond what naturally occurs after suck, squeeze, bang and blow.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

"You see the plane is clearly not a commercial airliner."

Please explain this statement and then I'll maybe put some serious thought into your ramblings because you had a sunny day evidently ruined by your own thinking.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How can you tell it was not a commercial jet?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Use the camera on your phone.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Define what you saw then.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Huge spreading trail or trails is suspicious.. .

why is that as contrails do just that if the conditions are right for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

Use the camera on your phone.

Right! Apparently you had the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No chemtrail believer has ever offered to fly a plane up to one of those "chemtrails" to test the contents.

And I have offered to provide the plane (Lear 25) for just the cost of fuel. No takers. I guess the chemmies are afraid of looking like fools.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
As a treehugger I applaud the chemmies for their concern but condemn them for their lack of action.
Guess you could say I'm neutrally amused, the environment however is not

edit on 18-4-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I'm no scientist, but I'm just curious as to how it would even be possible to gather a testing sample in mid air you know?

I am a scientist (PhD-Forensic Chemistry) and there are a number of ways to gather a sample. A jet is pressurized by gathering hot compressed air from the compressor section of the engines and then cooling it by mixing with ambient outside air. In the cockpit is a switch that controls a valve that meters the mixture to set a good temperature. So if a test plane flew through a trail, whatever is in the trail comes into the test plane's cabin. Bottle a sample, and there you have it. Alternatively, there are a number of adhesive tapes that are used for collection of trace evidence. These could be fastened to the exterior of the collecting aircraft. As the forensic director of a aviation accident investigation firm, we have access to the equipment necessary to qualitatively and quantitatively analyze the samples. The recommended methods would be gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy, high performance liquid chromotography, or even x-ray crystallography.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

When was the last time you heard a debunker give you a plausible explanation as to why chemtrails did not exist before the year 2000. Did the physics of contrails suddenly change giving rise to grid-lines. I'm just sick of the skeptics and debunkers cherry picking.

No one is going to explain why trails didn't exist before 2000 because it's a fool's errand. They did exist long before 2000. You obviously have never seen photos of the thousand bomber raids of WWII. Google "thousand bomber raid photo." A pilot named Zemo Diemer left a contrail in 1919. Take a look at science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

When was the last time you heard a debunker give you a plausible explanation as to why chemtrails did not exist before the year 2000. Did the physics of contrails suddenly change giving rise to grid-lines. I'm just sick of the skeptics and debunkers cherry picking.

No one is going to explain why trails didn't exist before 2000 because it's a fool's errand. They did exist long before 2000. You obviously have never seen photos of the thousand bomber raids of WWII. Google "thousand bomber raid photo." A pilot named Zemo Diemer left a contrail in 1919. Take a look at science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

This may help him,

www.google.com... QIKw&biw=1280&bih=635

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
a reply to: schuyler

See that's the big theme. Many won't deny that chemicals are being dumped into our skies but the debate seems to be because nobody is tangibly proving what is in these chemicals that inevitably falls into the ground and water and hence our food...

Then that's all there is to it, and it's unwarranted suspicion.

What chemicals? No one has proven that chemicals are being sprayed at all.

For people that say there are all contrails I don't think you're recognizing the obvious discrepancy in width and sheer volume of what's being sprayed..

Width? Don't contrails spread apart and widen as they dissipate? WHAT sheer volume? And that's interesting by itself. Where are the vast fleets of tanker trucks filling up secret airplanes? What chemicals and for what purpose? What do these chemicals do? And why are so many people who believe in chemtrails immune?

What you have here is people mistaking contrails for "chemtrails" that supposedly do something, but no one knows what. You can't source the chemicals. You can't source the airplanes. You can't source who is doing it. You can't source cause and effect. You can't figure out the purpose. It reminds me of Seinfeld, a show about nothing. The whole thing makes a mockery of "Deny Ignorance." The entire checmtrail conspiracy is based on sheer ignorance.

edit on 4/18/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

See that's the big theme. Many won't deny that chemicals are being dumped into our skies but the debate seems to be because nobody is tangibly proving what is in these chemicals that inevitably falls into the ground and water and hence our food...

Then that's all there is to it, and it's unwarranted suspicion.

Are you aware that daily, across the U.S., Canada, and most countries with environmental protection laws, that companies hire third party companies to test the water, soil, and groundwater around their businesses, projects, landfills, mines, shopping malls, auto repair, chemical plants, etc. et al. - to test.. every single day? They test soil, water, drinking water, and air quality. They test the samples themselves, and send to more than one independent lab, to gather reliable results. They find everything detectable. If it is a pollutant that a company would need to worry about, lest they get a visit from the EPA, or the Canadian Department of the Environment, or any of another dozen + agencies around the world. If the results are wrong, they can be fined, and quite heavily.

Thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions of dollars. So.. it's important to get accurate results from more than one agency using proper CoC throughout the process. Some monitor water and air 24/7 during the remediation of water or soil, often for months or even years. Many of these business are right in your city, where these supposed blanketing chemicals that you claim are getting into the water and soil and ergo, your food.

Now tell me - with all the high-end monitoring going on, how in the world are they able to "blanket" a city in chemicals - chemicals that are apparently harsh enough to effect humans, yet NOT detectable by equipment that can find levels of all known chemicals, pollutants, poisons, etc.. at a level that would be WELL below the level to harm a human.

It's not feasible. It makes no sense. Alarms and red flags would be going off, if suddenly, 17 business in a 40 square mile radius all suddenly had a spike of the same dangerous element, whatever it was. Yet.. there are no red flags, there is no alarm sounding. If you can actually explain the above away with something other than "well they are all in on it," or.. "they are using something magically sinister that no million dollar equipment cannot detect, I am all ears.

P.S. Here is a top 200 list of environment firms last year. See how many there are? By the way, I worked for #1 on that list for over 14 years, so I know of what I speak.

Top 200 Enviornmental Firms 2016
edit on 18-4-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

*moved by member
edit on 18-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: re-located

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Huge spreading trail or trails is suspicious.. .

why is that as contrails do just that if the conditions are right for it.

Yeah, they do Ive noticed. But not so much spreading from a single plane. Ive seen them w-i-d-e-l-y spread out over 30 minutes to an hour...those I wonder about.

Being a single plane's (jet, prop whatever) exhaust con-trial...I know it does sometimes....but hard to figure what the heck it is...and why its spreading.

A side note here? When we have fairs on weekends in summer where there are thousands of people...strangely...the sky get criss-crossed with them by more than a couple planes. And looking out, back over the area...its directly over the area of people.

I wonder what it is drifting down on all of us???????? And why? What's the purpose?

Thanks for the response..MS

edit on 18-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: fumble fingers

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If they're spraying, then they're spraying around 30,000 feet or higher. In those winds, nothing released that high would come down directly underneath them. They've clocked winds over 100 mph at altitude.

Airline routes change every summer and winter. They add flights for the summer, and go to more destinations, then reduce them in the winter, and change to different destinations on some flights. So you're going to see more flights overhead in the summer, as more people are traveling with school being out.

Persistent contrails have been seen to spread out from a single trail almost as long as aircraft have been flying. It's a well documented phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

A side note here? When we have fairs on weekends in summer where there are thousands of people...strangely...the sky get criss-crossed with them by more than a couple planes. And looking out, back over the area...its directly over the area of people.

They are there all year long, sometimes obscured by clouds. In Summer the skies are clear and people are outside--looking up. It's a people issue, not a contrail issue. It's not the least bit strange. Contrails are not strange. People thinking contrails are secret chemicals being sprayed on them for nefarious purposes--now THAT'S strange.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

My daughter and I were sitting in the yard enjoying the sunny afternoon and we seen several planes overhead all the trails looked the same, nothing unusual. Then one came over and had a large wide trail definitely a chemtrail a few minutes later it spread into a wide wispy cloud and hung there in the sky. I seen this white string looking stuff almost like a thick spiderweb floating in the air and we ran inside!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join