It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning to clear blue/sunny skies only to see a massive chemtrail being sprayed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

just use one of the many methods of Spectroscopy, the equipment is avaiable in thousands of labs, workshops, hospitals schools and even on ebay, used to observe chemicals billions of light years away or right down to whats in your coffee.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My question is for those who genuinely do not believe in chemtrails. I don't say this to antagonize you. I legitimately am curious when you see sights like I just saw this morning. A. You see the plane is clearly not a commercial airliner. B. You are watching a long streak of chemtrails being visibly sprayed in front of your eyes with an otherewise clear blue sky to make the contrast that much more evident. How can you explain this away?

A. you try to verify your own claim by checking flightradar and other apps to make sure you are correct.

Did you do this?

B. Have your eyes been bionically enhanced to be able to conduct a chemical analysis on a substance that is a vast distance away from sight alone?

The one point those who don't believe in chemtrails do seem to have is that they argue the conspiracy would have to be so enormous and the very people in on it would suffer symptoms too since they are polluting their own skies.. Other then that though, the physical evidence is very overwhelming. I'm just curious to hear explanations..

That is the only point you can think of and thnik there are many points that point to chemtrails being real?

Example: a plane is seen flying and leaving a trail in the sky that just about covers the distance from horizon to horizon or at least from the observers perspective.

What is the volume of chemicals that are needed to cover such a large area and what plane is large enough to carry that much?

For people that say there are all contrails I don't think you're recognizing the obvious discrepancy in width and sheer volume of what's being sprayed..

Great you have thought about this,

So you should be able answer the 2 questions above.

I'm no scientist, but I'm just curious as to how it would even be possible to gather a testing sample in mid air you know?

Maybe read some more threads here on ATS that answer all your questions.

People have linked to companies that will do the sampling for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There is no law saying you can't fly behind another aircraft and take a sample.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

How would you stall the engines flying through a contrail? You don't stall them going through clouds.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Now this is some chemtrail spraying fun I can get behind!!!

or even at night.....

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The temperature is pretty constant but humidity changes constantly. Less humidity, fewer contrails.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
www.youtube.com...

There are some questionable chemtrail proof videos on you tube, but this one certainly should raise some eyebrows..

Pilot is spraying and then abruptly stops. This along with the sheer thickness that is obviously different from a contrail from a commercial airliner speaks volumes . Doubters please play close attention to this video, and tell me how you explain this away?

YES THATS CALLED A CONTRAIL . Seriously thats your proof did you notice that its happening at wing tips and the vertical and horizontal stabilizers. as these things are designed to do they create pressure variants this is how planes fly. The change in pressure causes water molecules to condense leaving what is called a contrail.

The reason it stops in the video is simple that area had very little water and it didnt condense but look carefully its still there.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This is info relating to "Operation Popeye" This was 'weather modification' used by the US Army in Vietnam but the guys making the decisions didn't take into account that the VietCong (VC) were tunnel dwellers so the "weather modification" only screwed up the US troops.. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER- The Generals who ordered this crap, their 'cronies' still made a ton of $$$ (Think Dick Cheney and Haliburton™ making the $$$ during the Iraq conflict- $40 BILLION..

Remember a few years ago when there were low numbers of bees? Check "aluminum chloride" and how well bees stand that crap.. See if 'aluminum chloride' has been linked to 'chemtrails'

Thumbnail: The a-holes who profit in war are tied in w/the a-holes who poison Us to $ell Us the cure.. They had the technology/40 years ago.. You don't think they quit doing it do You? really? So Fluoride is also "good" too right?

Answer to "How does this work"? The person arises w/the morning sun, three birds singing by My window..

Clear skies... Plane comes by and leaves a trail. The trail then "attracts" natural clouds in the area. Like a rod in the closet. Then the hangers (clouds) attach to it... If there were no trail, the natural clouds would fly on by...

Stay Hydrated... (NON tap water.. Life is rough enough w/out the use of Your Pineal Gland (computer of Your Soul- that would explain the Fluoride in the water supply... Just like the Nazis.. You're better than that, "THEY" don't want You to wake up or else You'd get rid of them and NOT need "Them"

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: freedom7
www.youtube.com...

There are some questionable chemtrail proof videos on you tube, but this one certainly should raise some eyebrows..

Pilot is spraying and then abruptly stops. This along with the sheer thickness that is obviously different from a contrail from a commercial airliner speaks volumes . Doubters please play close attention to this video, and tell me how you explain this away?

YES THATS CALLED A CONTRAIL . Seriously thats your proof did you notice that its happening at wing tips and the vertical and horizontal stabilizers. as these things are designed to do they create pressure variants this is how planes fly. The change in pressure causes water molecules to condense leaving what is called a contrail.

The reason it stops in the video is simple that area had very little water and it didnt condense but look carefully its still there.

Want to learn whats in the air you breath start here. By the way anything sprayed at high altitude would be so diluted by the time it gets to you as to be useless. Are atmosphere has every chemical you can imagine just not in high quantities. But this can help monitor if they do become harmful.

www.pm-air.net...
edit on 4/18/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
en.wikipedia.org...

This is info relating to "Operation Popeye" This was 'weather modification' used by the US Army in Vietnam but the guys making the decisions didn't take into account that the VietCong (VC) were tunnel dwellers so the "weather modification" only screwed up the US troops.. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER- The Generals who ordered this crap, their 'cronies' still made a ton of $$$ (Think Dick Cheney and Haliburton™ making the $$$ during the Iraq conflict- $40 BILLION..

Remember a few years ago when there were low numbers of bees? Check "aluminum chloride" and how well bees stand that crap.. See if 'aluminum chloride' has been linked to 'chemtrails'

Thumbnail: The a-holes who profit in war are tied in w/the a-holes who poison Us to $ell Us the cure.. They had the technology/40 years ago.. You don't think they quit doing it do You? really? So Fluoride is also "good" too right?

Answer to "How does this work"? The person arises w/the morning sun, three birds singing by My window..

Clear skies... Plane comes by and leaves a trail. The trail then "attracts" natural clouds in the area. Like a rod in the closet. Then the hangers (clouds) attach to it... If there were no trail, the natural clouds would fly on by...

Stay Hydrated... (NON tap water.. Life is rough enough w/out the use of Your Pineal Gland (computer of Your Soul- that would explain the Fluoride in the water supply... Just like the Nazis.. You're better than that, "THEY" don't want You to wake up or else You'd get rid of them and NOT need "Them"

Did it ever occur to you that clouds form in areas with high humidity? And oddly when planes go through these areas they leave contrails. Your statement is funny its like saying well i looked in the lake and found fish but outside the lake there wasnt any.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Got any proof to back that up?

Maybe they were just contrails?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

thanks for the laugh, now all I need is a burrito, I'm hungry...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, I don't believe it. There are fish on the shore, Sunfish, they're flapping around like nobody's bee's wax.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good that you correct me. I´ve read/seen somewhere (don´t remember) going through the exhaust gases of a turbine can stall your turbine/motor. If that isn´t the case, I apologize for the wrong information I gave..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Only if you're too close to the other aircraft. The turbulence off the other aircraft causes the air to swirl and if that goes into the engine, it causes the engine to stall. Just flying through a contrail is the same as going through clouds.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

well the jury is clearly out on chem/con and the difference thereof. anyway here's a pic i took in 2011. all i know is the sky NEVER looked like this when i was a child. not even close. i'm 51 years old and i know what i didn't see then, but do now.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The problem I have with chemtrails is how would they even work? What kind of chemical is going to survive being burned in a jet engine? Or if there are special tanks on the airplanes who services them? And installs them?

If there are special tanks on certain airplanes then that means the pilots would be aware of it as well. I doubt you could strap a tank of something on an airplane without the pilot noticing.

All the problems I have with chemtrails have to do with jet airliners bring used to disperse it. If things really are being sprayed onto the population from above, I'd look to smaller private size aircraft. There'd be no way to keep it secret if jet airliners were used.

There's one thing to have a healthy skepticism. And then there's claiming the earth is flat. I was driving to work on route 95 in Newark. As I was passing Newark airport as jets were landing. I saw a jet with white smoke coming out of it only 500 feet above the ground all the way until it landed. The jets that followed did not. Now if you know anything about jets they do have the ability to dump fuel. This jet could have been dumping fuel. However, I wish I video taped it because it was amazing suspicious. Maybe it was some other phenomena. But I just find it amazing the 3 jets that followed did not have the same problem.

Jet fuel additives exist:

www.shell.com...

High quality alumina vapor (David Keith Geoengineering Conference describing what works best):

www.youtube.com...

Trimethylaluminium (this video puts it all together) :

"Trimethylaluminium is the chemical compound with the formula Al2(CH3)6, abbreviated as Al2Me6, (AlMe3)2 or the abbreviation TMA. This pyrophoric, colorless liquid is an industrially importantorganoaluminium compound. It evolves white smoke (aluminium oxides) when the vapor is released into the air."

______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2011/08/chemtrails-produced-by-aviation-fuel-laced-with-trimethylaluminum-934747.html

"The melting point of Aluminum is 660 deg C. while the combustion chamber in a 747 engine is over 1,800 deg C. This combination would cause any aluminum in the fuel supply to vaporize on combustion and for a while longer as it exits the engine exhaust as thrust. The vaporized aluminum remains transparent and is not immediately visible as a telltale white streak due to the unavailability of oxygen to allow the aluminum vapor to transform into its final stage as aluminum oxide. Observers are understandably confused when the temporary "invisibility" of the actual chemtrail mimics the appearance of a normal contrail. Then, when the aluminum oxide trail finally turns white and continues for miles, the numerous agents of disinformation can easily claim that the trails are no more than "persistent contrails"."

My father was a pilot. I grew up and have been around airplanes my whole life. This whole chemtrail thing did not start until recently. I do not remember this growing up. And believe me I spent a lot of time looking at airplanes and jets as a kid. I remember contrails but not grid-lines. So something has changed. I can accept anyone's criticism over whether this is a sinister plot to destroy life. But I cannot accept anyone claiming this has been this way all along through the 70s and 80s.

edit on 18-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

well the jury is clearly out on chem/con and the difference thereof. anyway here's a pic i took in 2011. all i know is the sky NEVER looked like this when i was a child. not even close. i'm 51 years old and i know what i didn't see then, but do now.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I have the exact same experience and claim.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Operation Popeye was cloud seeding. That's been going on for a long time, but for it to work you have to have clouds to begin with. You can't form clouds and then seed them.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So when people say they do not remember seeing grid-lines through the 70s and 80s you think they are lying. You remember seeing gridlines? What were you smoking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join