It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning to clear blue/sunny skies only to see a massive chemtrail being sprayed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Show us some science to back up your claims and most of us will be happy to believe what you're saying but without any hard evidence it's just opinion which is sorry to say, nothing

I mean you say the plane was definitely not commercial, yet you admit you only looked with your eyes, no binoculars or telescope to actually see it, you do realise how absurd that sounds, that you can identify an aircraft at an altitude of 30,000+ feet ?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There are some questionable chemtrail proof videos on you tube, but this one certainly should raise some eyebrows..

Pilot is spraying and then abruptly stops. This along with the sheer thickness that is obviously different from a contrail from a commercial airliner speaks volumes . Doubters please play close attention to this video, and tell me how you explain this away?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Who said it was at 30,000 Feet? But I will acknowledge you have a point. I have no proof. It's just once you see enough anomalies you can get a good sense that there's some strong validity to the chemtrail topic

edit on 18-4-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Ever driven a car during winter ? Notice the vapour coming from the exhausts of cars ? Cars don't spread chemtrails do they

The same applies for Jet Engines flying through various pockets of air which all have various atmospheric conditions.

IF the air was constant in all parts of the sky then sure we could maybe believe it's something other than a contrail but the conditions of the air is NOT constant

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yeah. See. It wouldn't be that complicated to design and implement.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This goes back to my point about the chemicals being colorful. If these contrails actually had chemicals then they should be glimmering various different colors as the plane goes through different atmospheric conditions. Chemicals (pollution) is why we have such wild and colorful sunsets, so it reasons that chemicals would do the same to some measly contrails.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I hear you on that point. It's true. But it still can't explain how you can see a commercial airliner flying in the same atmospheric conditions nearby a government plane can release significantly narrower less visible contrails as opposed to a government plane unleashing a much thicker spray in the same spots..

What possible explanation can be given for that one?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Because they're not all flying at the same altitude

Flying west aircraft fly at even numbers 30k 32k 34k etc
Flying east aircraft fly at odd numbers 31k 33k 35k etc

And due to atmospheric conditions (wind, temperature, etc) those pockets of air shift and change, you're basing all of this that the air is constant and it's static, when it's not it's a highly dynamic and ever changing system.

It's like the car exhaust in winter scenario I highlighted, using your logic you would expect the same conditions to apply in summer also, but we know that isn't the case because summer offers different variables, sure, the vapour from the exhaust is still there, it's just not visible because the conditions aren't right for it to be visible.
edit on 18/4/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A chemtrail video on YouTube.....

I'll tell you how I can explain it - the plane flew through a thermal, a pocket of warmer air, causing the contrail to change.

Can you explain just how retarded some of the comments below that video are?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ok fair enough.

Did you happen to notice in the you tube video I posted though that this isn't footage of pockets of air shifting and causing chems being sprayed to thin, thicken, go wavy etc...

It's clear to the naked eye beyond a doubt that this is a case of thick chemicals coming out of the back of that plane only to stop abruptly altogether only to kick back into high spraying mode again..

What are your thoughts on this video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And what do the "chemicals" from these chemtrails actually DO? And where do the massive amount of chemicals needed for such a project actually COME FROM? Perhaps a more likely explanation is the contrails formed by the exhaust of jet engine. It's Occam's Razor in action. There's no need for a lame, ill-formed conspiracy theory here. You have never established that there is anything to it.

I agree with your skepticism and I am generally a skeptical person. However, I have a pretty good memory. And I simply do not remember contrails behaving like what most people call chemtrails when I was growing up. The whole chemtrail phenomena seems to be a very recent occurrence around late 1990s.

So taking into account Occam's Razor, here's my take on the whole thing. I believe the chemtrails are coming from fuel additives. I do not believe there is some sinister motive here like population reduction by globalists. I think the fuel additives may be something as simple as the additives save money for the airlines.

There does seem to be a lot of information around cloud seeding for the purposes of climate engineering. So why would people want to engineer the climate? I think the answer is pretty simple. I think big oil is adding stuff to jet fuel to create the chemtrails for the following reason. It wasn't that long ago when we had 72 degrees in New Jersey all through January. If unchecked, I think global warming would causes public policies to be passed that would reduce the use of fossil fuels. By engineering the climate, there is no incentive to curb the use of fossil fuels.

There are a lot of patents around albedo-modification technologies. There doesn't have to be sinister plan to kill all life on earth. Big oil has plenty of incentives to engineer jet-fuel additives for deploying high altitude albedo aerosols.

keith.seas.harvard.edu...

edit on 18-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I could buy that the "contrail" changed If I saw such visual evidence but If you're watching the same video as me you will notice this is not just a change. This is a clear case of spraying, stopping spraying and then spraying again.

I get I can't prove that and your point may seem just as valid as mine . All we can do is speculate, but for me this was a perfectly timed video of a pilot being caught in the act of spraying.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's already been explained to you but you seem to want to adhere to your beliefs regardless and dismiss common sense explanations.
edit on 18-4-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The funny thing is I hope you're right and I'm wrong.. Because if this chemtrail thing is completely legit, we will just keep getting sicker and sicker at this rate..

Hopefully some scientific team ventures to prove or debunk this beyond any shadow of a doubt at some point.

link   

The problem with your statement is from my understanding at high altitudes temperature is pretty constant all year around. There seems to be too much inconsistency around the days when chemtrails show up. Also, contrails seem to always evaporate. The chemtrails slowly spread out forming a huge haze over a large area. I think this is some kind of pollution coming from fuel additives.

link   
OK, the warm air pocket stopped the contrail from forming when the plane went through it is what I meant.

And it looks like a regular commercial airliner to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well said

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No chemtrail believer has ever offered to fly a plane up to one of those "chemtrails" to test the contents.

In their defense Krazyshot there are chemicals coming out the back of those jets however I think chemtrail believers are a little confused on what exactly the chemicals are so we can help them here..

The mysterious chemicals are listed HERE and HEREwhile they are harmful I'm sure once they are burned into exhaust at 35k plus feet they are of no concern to you.

edit on 18-4-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Weather, its a thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The problem I have with chemtrails is how would they even work? What kind of chemical is going to survive being burned in a jet engine? Or if there are special tanks on the airplanes who services them? And installs them?

If there are special tanks on certain airplanes then that means the pilots would be aware of it as well. I doubt you could strap a tank of something on an airplane without the pilot noticing.

All the problems I have with chemtrails have to do with jet airliners bring used to disperse it. If things really are being sprayed onto the population from above, I'd look to smaller private size aircraft. There'd be no way to keep it secret if jet airliners were used.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join