It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Dr. Ronald Shimshuck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well it seems the good Dr . Shimshuck has made his return to tell us all about his knowledge...

Now I really don't know what to make of it, but take it for what you will since it seems Ronald Shimshuck doesn't exist and never has.

Thought this should be brought to the attention of ATS before it gets taken down by the government...I had a hard time saying that without laughing.

Enjoy the good doctor.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I'm flagging this for the comedy value alone. There really are some gullible people in this world if they believe an interview with a guy that doesn't even exist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just skipped through and listened here and there. I stopped at about 17 minutes when he mentioned Nibiru. People still believe in that sh**? Seriously? Wow. I mean, I know there are some gullible folks out there, but damn....that's just pathetic.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

this is teh " TROOTH " - only kerry cassidy is gullible ... oops " open minded " enough to give "dr sham-shmuck " the treatment he deserves

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

I know I had to bring this joy to the great members of ATS...yes youtube is full of these videos claiming its coming and is seen in our skies. I am amazed at how gullible people truly are.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

.that's just pathetic.

Yes it is...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

this is teh " TROOTH " - only kerry cassidy is gullible ... oops " open minded " enough to give "dr sham-shmuck " the treatment he deserves

One would think, but if you look through the comments of the video you can see just how sad people truly are..they truly believe he is real and what he says is the truth. I am dumbfounded how this actually gets believed by people.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Dr Ronald Shimshuck has very familiar eyes. Reminds me of this guy.

Dr Dirk Johnsonsonson from Cornell agrees.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

but its coming ....................... soooooon

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Did you listen to this... the actual interview/rant? Comedy gold on several levels...

and the guy, "Dr" whoever he really is, says the incoming planet won't arrive for decades and we'll be dead long before from nuclear war caused by idiot presidents or man made climate change... so, it kinda takes the urgency from the interviewer's claims.

Anyway, thanks for the weird...

and that "Dr" could actually be a "NASA insider" ...the impatience with stupidity and rat shooting convinced me.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

and that "Dr" could actually be a "NASA insider"

Nah he made him up...he is known for just making up sources. He tried to use two dead guys as soueces with one being dead since the 1970's, and the other almost 50 years a corpse.

He is trying to get his youtube cash and knows he is doing it with straight up bs.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Really, if they do ever find a supermassive gas giant orbiting clear out there for planet 9, they have to name it Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Dr Ronald Shimshuck has very familiar eyes. Reminds me of this guy.

Dr. Dirk Johntsonsonson-son from Cornell in convinced!

By the way, you can see a UFO right behind the guy at the :53 mark of that "bigfoot is real" video.

edit on 19/4/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join