It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Democrats Celebrate Suicide of Young White Males

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Wait... Mr. Einstein thinks he knows how I voted or who I support? WRONG! Suck a little harder on the us-against-everyone-else teat why don't you? That's the problem with people of YOUR ilk. You assume it's either your way or the 'other' way. You are intellectually incapable of realizing that this is not a binary equation. There are more than two factions in this country. It's not the Trump nad Polishers v. HRC. Wake up.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

People of Maine are hypocrites ? Why ? .....because black people choose not to live there ?

It seems that you are dead set on believing that the reason there are so few blacks in Maine is because Mainahs ( that is what they call themselves ) don't want them there.

It really isn't that complicated or sinister as to why more blacks don't live there.....THEY HAVE NO REASON TO WANT TO BE THERE.

The borders of Maine are just as open to blacks as any other state.....why do you insist on believing it has something to do with racism. Check out the demographics of Minnesota or upper Michigan or Montana and then come back and tell me how racist they are too.

They're hypocrites because they call for less white people for what, to give non-whites more equality? All the while doing nothing to normalize diversity in Maine. I would rather hear this politician speak about what he's going to do to bring more diversity to Maine. But, that's probably not what he wants. Heaven forbid a non-white family moving in next door!

So what about Minnesota or upper Michigan? Are there people there too calling for white male suicides?

By the way, I never called Mainahs racist. Just hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Wait... Mr. Einstein thinks he knows how I voted or who I support? WRONG! Suck a little harder on the us-against-everyone-else teat why don't you? That's the problem with people of YOUR ilk. You assume it's either your way or the 'other' way. You are intellectually incapable of realizing that this is not a binary equation. There are more than two factions in this country. It's not the Trump nad Polishers v. HRC. Wake up.

If a member of your group is not denounced for their words, it is logical to assume you support those words. And from the mentality demonstrated by the left recently, and the lack of objection by the majority of the left...yes...I will assume your views are on the same lines as the people you allow to go unchallenged.

Now...if you want to show your disgust with this vile individual, I'll gladly take that into account. Until then, or until I know you personally (which won't be happening) I will judge you by the group with which you choose to associate, their stated position and the agenda of their elected leaders.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That is stupid. If you look at the statistics of the different races versus police, there is a huge difference between black deaths versus any other race. They are stalked and either beaten or killed for minor infractions. The African American community got tired of it and organized. If YOU have a problem with your people being shot for a broken tail light, feel free to protest. But, I suspect you are more likely to sit behind a computer and bitch about other people trying to protect their own than you are to organize and practice direct action. Lazy AF.
Honestly, I didn't even get to the rest of your diatribe. Your ignorance infuriated me before I could continue. Your screen name is hella ironic, btw. It's so cold, it's frozen.

From the actual statistics I found, as did many others, this narrative that has been spun is a silly story and a fictional one at that. Not only are cops in the united states less likely to use physical force on a black suspect than a white, they are more likely to shoot a white suspect too (and those interviewed regarding these statistics who agreed, claim the fear of being called a racist makes many of them terrified at the prospect of shooting a black person even when their lives are in danger). Obama and the news specially picking and choosing is what has happened in this country says the facts, the numbers, the statistics, and the data. The gullible and the television say the exact opposite but you must decide which to believe. Multi billion dollar conglomerates running the media who have vested interest in the success of liberals democrats and a continued tension amongst races or do you believe the verifiable numbers, countable data and answers given by actual every day policemen? Don't get me wrong I still cant stand the police in many cases if not most but even worse I hate being in a country so dangerous as to where people riot and kill in response to myths tall tales and fables.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Yes.....exactly! To give non-whites more equality. That's what the person in the video is saying. Since non-whites don't want to move to Maine..the only way for the demographics to become more equal is for whites to die off.

If you found that your neighborhood was overwhelmingly non white and whites didn't want to move there.....would you say that some of the non-whites should die so that the demographics would be more equal? No...I doubt you would. ...because it is silly.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

The reason people of any color usually choose not to live in Maine is because it's cold as hell for 5 months out of the year. It doesn't have many jobs and very little industry.

The cost of living is high and there is not much entertainment other than enjoying the outdoors. Other than that it's a great place to live especially if you're on welfare.

I live in this state, in some places the cost of living is high but majority of places here is low but people can't afford it because the only jobs you can get without a college education is the low wage jobs. The weather here isn't that bad and there's plenty of things to do in Maine without doing them outdoors. The reason why most people, my husband and I both make a descent living, are on welfare is because Maine has a heroine problem. Portland is an awesome place to go if you visit Maine, tons of restaurants, night life, and the people, well most, are awesome!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I've lived in Maine for the last 35yrs and I wouldn't live anywhere else. Now please don't take offense to this next statement. But in my book Maine doesn't even begin till you get north of Portland. Portland in most Mainers minds is practically an extension of Massachusetts.

Welfare has been a staple of survival in Maine long before the heroin got there. But yeah you can make it there. My wife and I raised 3 kids on wages and only had any form of welfare for just a few months. But I can certainly understand why it is so prevalent here.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

We cannot let this slip under the rug.

I demand accountability!

Accountability for what??? He's just a private citizen. He ran for Senate and lost. He's nobody. He has no position.

It's being spun as if he's a somebody. He's not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join