It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Democrats Celebrate Suicide of Young White Males

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm nor surprised at all by this professor

The main question is how does he still have a job?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Oh wow, based on your thread title I thought instead of one asshat making yet another ignorant and inflammatory statement it was all Maine Democrats. You must have accidentally titled your thread inadvertently lumping all democrats together with this ahole.

The title of the thread is based on the title of the video on youtube.

The title of the video on youtube is based on the fact that what you are seeing in the video is a constituency of democrats applauding the elected democrat when he jokes about the young white male suicide rate increase being a good thing.

So the title of the thread and video are perfectly accurate.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't see any of these freaks as a threat to my well being. They can yap all they want, its almost like a jealousy sort of thing to me. Having said that, you push people and people will start to push back. You will see some uprisings sooner than later if this continues. Really not to enthusiastic about what the future is going to bring for everyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

That is stupid. If you look at the statistics of the different races versus police, there is a huge difference between black deaths versus any other race.

Statistically, white males are more likely to be the victims of police brutality than black males.

And not all victims of police brutality who are black were completely innocent, either. Many of them would be alive if they simply hadn't run or resisted.

The African American community got tired of it and organized.

A lot of good that did.

They organized to spread hate, violence, and black supremacy.

Ferguson, Baltimore, Dallas, Portland, etc.

I think the combined total of collateral damage done by BLM (not including murdered police officers) exceeds $100 million in cities across the nation.

If YOU have a problem with your people being shot for a broken tail light, feel free to protest.

Tell me, do you think it is morally acceptable to have an elected official make a joke about increased suicide rates being a good thing, whether they're white or black or anything else?

Do you think that kind of behavior is reprehensible? Should it be tolerated?

Like I said in the OP, if this were a republican making the same joke about the black community, there would be riots, lawsuits, calls for resignation, and they would be called a bigot and a racist. And most importantly, their political career would be over.

edit on 4/18/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the Liberals/ Democrats/Feminists seem to embody the worst totalitarian, group think, and hatred of people different from themselves aspects of both the Communist and Nazi philosophies. But people are getting wise to it! Even the kids are calling liberal propaganda "news" fake on TV! (see today's ATS report) The founding fathers got it right the first time. Lets get away from the NWO and back to good old American individual freedom!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

As more Democrats voice a similar opinion, I'd hope more white people question serving in the US military.

But, they won't...........they aren't that smart.....so they get what they deserve.

Not sure what you mean by this? Would you explain? They should or shouldn't serve?

Serving in the military doesn't really impact political affiliation. I proudly served and am quite comfortable in my abilty/willingness to defend myself and have no intention of offing myself. I have also voted many different ways over my lifetime...mostly Republican, but also Democratic and Independent. I rarely vote straight ticket.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The reason people of any color usually choose not to live in Maine is because it's cold as hell for 5 months out of the year. It doesn't have many jobs and very little industry.

The cost of living is high and there is not much entertainment other than enjoying the outdoors. Other than that it's a great place to live especially if you're on welfare.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Utterly sick! The outrage would be ridiculous if this were reversed.

What scum.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

What he must not realize is that, unlike other groups, you cannot keep the White Male down by making hateful comments.

That technique simply doesnt work with us.

Our racial superiority will carry us to the top as it always has over thousands of years in spite of petty musings.

I was just commenting to the hubby the other night, that I now have a perfect use for a time machine. I'd go back, and find all those blonde- and red-headed white guys, that went around way back teaching things to various non-white people, and smack them, and tell them to not bother, because instead of thanks, they'd be inviting their descendants to be vilified!!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

If you were a white person in South Africa who's government turns a blind eye to genocide of white farmers, would you support that government by serving in its military?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

The reason people of any color usually choose not to live in Maine is because it's cold as hell for 5 months out of the year. It doesn't have many jobs and very little industry.

The cost of living is high and there is not much entertainment other than enjoying the outdoors. Other than that it's a great place to live especially if you're on welfare.

I'm not so sure about the cold being a reason. There are plenty of non-whites in Detroit, Cleveland and other places. All the other points sound reasonable. People of Maine (Mainians?) are hypocrites. What a dumb sense of the world they have given their demographics.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Lab4Us

If you were a white person in South Africa who's government turns a blind eye to genocide of white farmers, would you support that government by serving in its military?

Again, you didn't explain your original comment. This thread is about a Democrat's comments in Maine. You made some veiled comments about serving in the US military. I asked if you would make your position more clear. If you choose not to, that's cool. Just means I can quit wasting time on your post.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Maine gets real, real cold in the winter and stays that way for a very long time. Not too many folks want to live there no matter what their skin color.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Urantia1111

What he must not realize is that, unlike other groups, you cannot keep the White Male down by making hateful comments.

That technique simply doesnt work with us.

Our racial superiority will carry us to the top as it always has over thousands of years in spite of petty musings.

I was just commenting to the hubby the other night, that I now have a perfect use for a time machine. I'd go back, and find all those blonde- and red-headed white guys, that went around way back teaching things to various non-white people, and smack them, and tell them to not bother, because instead of thanks, they'd be inviting their descendants to be vilified!!

If I could, I'd prevent the importation of African slaves, period. I'd tell whoever, "Trust me. Nothing good comes of it."

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
These self hating white left wing nut jobs are clinically mentally deranged, they are dangerous, they need to be locked up and heavily medicated. ~$heopleNation
edit on 19-4-2017 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

People of Maine are hypocrites ? Why ? .....because black people choose not to live there ?

It seems that you are dead set on believing that the reason there are so few blacks in Maine is because Mainahs ( that is what they call themselves ) don't want them there.

It really isn't that complicated or sinister as to why more blacks don't live there.....THEY HAVE NO REASON TO WANT TO BE THERE.

The borders of Maine are just as open to blacks as any other state.....why do you insist on believing it has something to do with racism. Check out the demographics of Minnesota or upper Michigan or Montana and then come back and tell me how racist they are too.

edit on 19-4-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2017 by HarryJoy because: Typo

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Another good use!

Now, we just need the time machine.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh wow, based on your thread title I thought instead of one asshat making yet another ignorant and inflammatory statement it was all Maine Democrats. You must have accidentally titled your thread inadvertently lumping all democrats together with this ahole.

Good point! How about we just call all of you ass-hats like Clinton, the person YOU chose for President called all of us on the right deplorables? Maybe we should decide it is YOUR responsibility to get this ass fired for his views the same way the left is calling on the right to denounce Trump? How about we riot in the streets...pull a few of you out of their cars and kick their asses...destroy some property and then march down the street chanting KILL ALL ACADEMICS...KILL ALL ACADEMICS...and then when "someone" shoots a few teachers, we claim ignorance?

Tit for tat as they say.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

You're just as much a part of the problem. Racial superiority? Way to go full on nazi. What the hell is going on and how cid everybody lose their minds? I agree that the "joke" was sickening and that there is a growing (and largely ignored) biggotry towards white males, but if your response is to start the fourth reich your a hateful hippocrite who deserves the full bore of whatever you would wish upon your percived enemies.

When did rationalism become in such short supply? It should be common sense that judging anyone based of race, gender or socio-economic status is just plain wrong.

The good people need to stand together, I hope we're still the majority.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
He is not young, but he is a white male, so he should take the bullet train too! oh, wait!!!! He wouldn't laugh about that, now would he?

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join