It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy ATS Anniversary LadyJae

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary to you! Hope you enjoy many more years here with your ATS family!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Happy Birthday
There is a thread by zazzafrazz...

And happy anniversary Ladyjae!😆

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

How very sad. Where do we line up for applications to the in crowd? Hilarious to see highschool # on here.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Happy anniversary Ladyjae. Ave a goodun!

originally posted by: hombero

How very sad. Where do we line up for applications to the in crowd? Hilarious to see highschool # on here.

If you don't like it, don't read it!

Some of us actually have dear friends on here.

P

edit on 18/4/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Happy Anniversary!
I'm not sure if I'm 'allowed' to link the intro post here but, I am anyway (rebel at heart!)
Ladyjae's Intro Post
I can relate to a lot of things in the OP and I wish more folks we met in the world shared her opinion (myself included as I fall short often enough)

Thank you Night for always thinking of others.
You may never realize the power of your compassion and thoughtfulness or perhaps, on that one day, your kindness touched someone just enough that they didn't lost total faith in humanity and found the ounce of strength needed to just go on one more day.
(((hugs)))
For you and Ladyjae.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Happy anniversary.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

There is no 'in crowd' when I make anyone a thread. Many of the people I know and love, some have friends that ask me to make a thread for someone and some even ask me themselves for a thread. I would be happy to make you or anyone else a thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh girl...don't even bother defending yourself.

So now we're the "in" crowd? Isn't that amazing?
I've never been "in" with any crowd ever so it's a first for me. (what are we in?)

LadyJae...Happy Anniversary to you!
I am about to go and read your intro, and I'm surprised we haven't run into each other here sooner.
I hope you are having a lovely day.
jacy

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You're absolutely right. The fact that you're so pathetically small-minded and incapable of making a connection with anybody that you whine about seeing somebody wish another person a happy birthday or happy anniversary is indeed "very sad."

At least you're self aware.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thank you so very much for the warm words, my friends. I'm not here as much as I once was, but I still have to come visit...especially on Night Star's birthday!!

Be blessed, dear friends.

J

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

The "in" crowd? Me??? ROFL!!!

Peace, hombero. Perhaps you too can bring yourself to consider us friends.

Please forgive my typos. My wireless keyboard doesn't work well here for some reason.

Jasmine

edit on 4/18/2017 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

I have always enjoyed seeing you around the boards and hope to see you more often. Happy Anniversary again!

new topics

top topics

join