It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA sprays radium on the people from St lois

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a bit rich, we start finding out, that the American public has been experimented on, virtually used as test subjects. They Used poor neighbourhoods. This would be laughable if it had no truth, but it appears that the Nazi doctors continued their experiments, under paperclip. The sad fact, is that many
Governments seem to have let this go, because its to hard for them to handle. The state seems to be looking Fascist in quite a few areas. Did the Post war administration get infected with a Nazi ideology?
edit on 17-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not the first time by any means.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
These are the experiments we Know Of. How many were covered up that we never knew of?

We probably only uncovered ten percent of what actually happened. They also did testing on people from other countries from what I read before.

Supposedly they were supposed to stop this, or cover their tracks better anyway. I am sure the CIA does not handle this now, it probably goes through the FDA.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Rich is right

Radium goes for over 100k per gram.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, that goes without saying. People act like none of the # ever occurs. Even the mainstream media reported on the St.Louis spraying. Guess what. I guarantee you, if you were to mention it to 80% of the population, they wouldn't even know what the hell you were talking about and swear you were "out of your mind." Guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: anonentity

Rich is right

Radium goes for over 100k per gram.

If you have some and want to dispose of it, they charge you a lot to get rid of it. I suppose they want to make money getting it and selling it. Pretty profitable business.

226 was used in watch hand painting, watch dials make the detector go wild, so does the pure powder that you mix with the paint.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
These are the experiments we Know Of. How many were covered up that we never knew of?

We probably only uncovered ten percent of what actually happened. They also did testing on people from other countries from what I read before.

Supposedly they were supposed to stop this, or cover their tracks better anyway. I am sure the CIA does not handle this now, it probably goes through the FDA.

There is where they are doing further "testing" on us.

All the food additives (chemicals) they allow in our food, versus what is banned in the rest of the world.

Under the FDA, it's all legal now..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: rickymouse

There is where they are doing further "testing" on us.

All the food additives (chemicals) they allow in our food, versus what is banned in the rest of the world.

Under the FDA, it's all legal now..

I'm glad to see you are aware of this.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yuh may as well look at the video, it's easier on the lughole, and yes all the stuff did take place, probably still does somewhere.

top topics

join