It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effing over it: North Korea THREATENING us!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Testing nukes and launching missiles are not peace loving gestures.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

It is very clearly outlined here.
www.infoplease.com...
Full control over the working populace.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So why didn't Nixon, Regan, Bush, Carter, Bush Jr. Obama, and whoever were president do anything about it? And why will Trump be any different other than starting WW3?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Advantage

a reply to: Advantage

I'll Paypal $50 tomorrow.

Cool?

WHY ARE YOU SO SICK OF HIM?

Yeah, he's a POS dictator. And so is the Saudi Royale. EVERY single aspect of what we supposedly self-worship ourselves for being, is COMPLETELY debunked by perpetual support of Saudi Arabia.

Ive already moaned for 20 yrs about Saudi. Kim was just in the last few yrs. Pappy Il I hated as well. Im sick of hearing their sabre rattling nonsense. Do it or dont. but for gods sake, shut up Kim. I also recently saw the pics of the prison camps and the starving nationals.

Now, I need a plane ticket, round trip. I dont need first class. Give me about 50 for food too. 50 bucks is all he is worth anyway.. and the metal kinda chopsticks.. his effed up haircut will make insertion of it easier.

What has it been, amounted to?

Did North Korea say "GIVE US $400,000,000,000 OR ELSE ATTACK"????

Okay, fine, a bunch of morons. Do we just beat up morons, and salt the earth they live on so that they cant grow a lawn let alone a garden?????

Well if he wasnt starving people to feed his mil or executing his general fam members with rocket launchers and dogs.. which he did.. I guess youd have a point. I didnt say invade. I didnt say Nuke. I said kill him.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Im so sick of Kimmy. Look, just give me a coupla bucks and a chopstick and Ill get rid of him, ok?

I wonder if the North Korean people will rejoice, or be extremely angry, Kim Jong is assassinated. Like you, I'm getting really sick of how President Trump is giving Kimmy so much power, that his "America First" agenda is in real danger of not being acted upon this year. (Especially so, because of our own "unstable" leaders here at home, in the U.S. Congress)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The little afflicted idiot the has been threatening since Day 1
"Just words , just speeches"

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Im so sick of Kimmy. Look, just give me a coupla bucks and a chopstick and Ill get rid of him, ok?

I wonder if the North Korean people will rejoice, or be extremely angry, Kim Jong is assassinated. Like you, I'm getting really sick of how President Trump is giving Kimmy so much power, that his "America First" agenda is in real danger of not being acted upon this year. (Especially so, because of our own "unstable" leaders here at home, in the U.S. Congress)

The people would be free.. fed.. sanctions lifted... Id personally LOVE to see the North and South reunited... and not another of our occupations.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

To be fair and rational consider the following:

Every country with nukes and missiles test them. It's technology. None of the missile launches have been done to cause damage.

Military tech gets tested and improved upon and everybody does it, allies and enemies alike.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

id love to hear how youd try to defend the missiles that were in cuba and europe during the missile crisis years ago. the act of having something that has the capability to strike u is a threat in and of itself. if someone is pointing a gun at you but hasent pulled the trigger, would u stand their without being worried and trying to do something to prevent that bullet from hitting u if they do decide to pull the trigger? i understand where your coming from but unfortunately the world and human race is always trying to put themselves at pole position so as to ensure the best chance of their survival. n.korea is the tiniest guy on the block trying to take on the bully which i get, but that doesnt mean u might not get punched in the face and wedgy'd in the attempt.

edit on 17-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I DO NOT want ANY nation nuked. I would prefer nukes were never invented. I would like to see them NEVER used for any reason and never tested.

A nice clean kill with a chopstick to the base of the skull is totally acceptable to me though

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What planet does everyone live on? I really must ask that at this point. On Planet Earth, well yes there does exist this creature of a nation we collectively refer to as North Korea (in "English" speaking nations anyways). And it is a belligerent creature. OH MY!!!!

Seriously people, I'm seriously losing respect for the intelligence of many people of late with this BS along the lines of "North Korean THREATS".

Perhaps they really have made THREATS, but so far all I've seen them is WARN about what they'll do if attacked.

I could carry on for pages about the general concept, but it really isn't necessary.

The logic of reality is really quite simple: THREATS are generally what BULLIES do.

Such as, give me your lunch money or I'll beat you up.

Now if someone is being threatened with being beaten up, and they say 'hey F you I'll burn your house down if you steal my lunch money'... that is known as a WARNING.

And so my war begins. I fought for Trump. FOUGHT. At great personal expense mind you. You wouldn't even believe it. Seriously. But the logic is simple: defiant bastard doesn't get nuked just because he's defiant. And we dont attack nuclear armed bastards just because we have more nukes. Run tell that.

Have you ever lost anyone in a war? I have lost members of both sides of my family from the revolution to WWII, on both sides of the conflict. Not all of us are that fond of it, and I am a vet.

You didn't fight for Trump, you donated, became a keyboard warrior, how is all of that gonna workout when he is impeached?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Foal Eagle, Key Resolve, ... Newspeak in action, innit? Only North-Koreans would shoot an eagle in foal and who doesn't want the missing key issue resolved? $hillaryous!

The land will be used to station the first Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) battery in South Korea to protect against ballistic missile attacks from North Korea.
China has long protested the joint U.S.-South Korea decision to deploy the battery, which it claims negatively affects its security interests.

US, South Korea Kick Off Annual Foal Eagle Exercise

Now that's perfectly understandable from their perspective, given Vlad the Impalers similar problems with rocket... 'shields' and all that...

But look, Kim has a bad hair day!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
2 reasons why we shouldn't do anything to Kimmy.

1. Kimmy is coo coo and everyone in the region knows this so they LOVE that the US has a massive military presence there.
2. We continue to do nothing yet stay in the South China Sea as the local military landlord protecting our allies' interests.

Number 2 is what we want which also allows us to keep an eye on China and what they are doing in the South China Sea with their artificial islands. Which is what we really want to keep an eye on. Kimmy isn't going to do anything and even if he does then so what? The bigger picture is China.

Thank you Kim Jong-il for giving the US a front seat at China's table for as long as we want and in a non-threatening manner to China.

We could build our own little island out there and claim we are doing so for the express purpose of keeping an eye on the world's crazy cousin.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Fat boy keeps claiming to e able to hit the US and that probably means California or maybe Hawaii. It would be a shame if Hawaii got messed up but as someone from fly-over I'm not sure about California. If Los Angeles or San Francisco mostly died I might be upset but I would definitely want North Korea to be inhabitable for the next 10,000 years.

You have to admit the thought of losing the Hollywood crowd is the stuff that dreams are made of.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
Fat boy keeps claiming to e able to hit the US and that probably means California or maybe Hawaii. It would be a shame if Hawaii got messed up but as someone from fly-over I'm not sure about California. If Los Angeles or San Francisco mostly died I might be upset but I would definitely want North Korea to be inhabitable for the next 10,000 years.

You have to admit the thought of losing the Hollywood crowd is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Hawaii is on alert... the little fool is pushing the envelope.

People right here in this thread seem to be acting like this isnt a problem.. yet it is.

dod.hawaii.gov...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

US dropped 26,000++ bombs on foreign nouns last year. If NK's whinings and warnings are acts of WAR, then US militaristic actions last year are tantamount to being a WORLD WAR,

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Agreed. Iran has been calling for our destruction for nearly half a century. Etc, etc. etc.

Reminds me of a great movie: The Mouse that Roared

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I was under the impression China was on 'our side'???

I'm not up on all of this so forgive me if I didn't get that correct.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
Fat boy keeps claiming to e able to hit the US and that probably means California or maybe Hawaii.

Alaska would be closer, I think. That would make for a nice false flag. An explosion in a remote Aleutian island that no one was watching. North Korea gets blamed.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Well if he wasnt starving people to feed his mil or executing his general fam members with rocket launchers and dogs.. which he did..

Maybe you should attack your own leader of your own country - I mean the amount of starvation & poverty going on in the USA? Just a thought.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join