It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effing over it: North Korea THREATENING us!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What planet does everyone live on? I really must ask that at this point. On Planet Earth, well yes there does exist this creature of a nation we collectively refer to as North Korea (in "English" speaking nations anyways). And it is a belligerent creature. OH MY!!!!

Seriously people, I'm seriously losing respect for the intelligence of many people of late with this BS along the lines of "North Korean THREATS".

Perhaps they really have made THREATS, but so far all I've seen them is WARN about what they'll do if attacked.

I could carry on for pages about the general concept, but it really isn't necessary.

The logic of reality is really quite simple: THREATS are generally what BULLIES do.

Such as, give me your lunch money or I'll beat you up.

Now if someone is being threatened with being beaten up, and they say 'hey F you I'll burn your house down if you steal my lunch money'... that is known as a WARNING.

And so my war begins. I fought for Trump. FOUGHT. At great personal expense mind you. You wouldn't even believe it. Seriously. But the logic is simple: defiant bastard doesn't get nuked just because he's defiant. And we dont attack nuclear armed bastards just because we have more nukes. Run tell that.
edit on 17-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The longer this drags on, the more I am convinced that the U.S. government, in all facets deep and frontal, are screwing the American people.

Down this rabbit hole exists keeping everyone split along arbitrary lines and false values. The longer we push each side of the fence the more likely we are to keep paying all those glorious taxes. TAXES! Remember those?

Anywho, trust the government and they will keep you safe...for a price. Now who's the bully?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yea it's a big spin job by the West. Similar to the Russian hacking story. They just repeat it over and over thinking everyone will agree.

It's really old. The msm needs new tactics. It's like watching bad comedy

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Look around at the way everything works, it's one messed up rich douche's dream.

But the weird part is, rich douches aren't the majority of people on this planet, us average folks are.

So we either figure a means to make our voices heard or we watch as earth is turned into Elysium.

Because it doesn't matter how hard you try anymore, it's all about who you know or how much money you have.

Sounds like a rigged system or ponzi scheme to me.

-----

And to OP: Because North Korea is China's pet, you mess with it, you mess with china, it's also a cushion buffer and they aren't going to want that buffer messed with or nuked or invaded, as that would be an act of war to CHINA.

We tiptoe around NK because any real action unprovoked is an act of war against China
edit on 17-4-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It's a proxy cold war actually.

If you do something to NK you have to deal with China and Russia.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm simple-minded...OK? What are you attempting to make us understand? North Korea has threatened one nation or another for decades. Right now, America is their "punching bag".

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im so sick of Kimmy. Look, just give me a coupla bucks and a chopstick and Ill get rid of him, ok?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I agree.

Personally, I didn't want this administration anywhere near foreign conflict. That was pushed and has been a line of bull so far. If NK really is China's problem, then they should be put in a situation to deal with it. Oh, bad move given how much of US debt they hold.

Sounds like a rigged system or ponzi scheme to me.

By coincidence or design?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Does NK have ships parked on the California coastline?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

No sane person wants war.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Are you kidding???? Starting an actual (well, Military) war with North Korea is totally sensible now, because China is on board!

Trump really is the master negotiator! No doubt about it. Breath-taking! Inaugurate with "China is the #1 US currency manipulator" and then shortly after get them to attack this "enemy" of old to revoke that NEOCON quazi-status.

Soon I'll be back on, or on the NEW, terrorist watch lists that function under Trump anyways, for being totally pragmatic, despite killing myself to help this guy defeat that entirely demonic creature he was up against. It sucks. But was always inevitable.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No sane person wants war.

I offered a cheap solution...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I'll Paypal $50 tomorrow.

Cool?

WHY ARE YOU SO SICK OF HIM?

Yeah, he's a POS dictator. And so is the Saudi Royale. EVERY single aspect of what we supposedly self-worship ourselves for being, is COMPLETELY debunked by perpetual support of Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

From the looks of organized religion and the " freedom of religion " concept, it's been going on a long long time, long enough for someone to of worked out the kinks in a very diabolical population control on levels we just weren't thinking about.

Was never about population control in terms of the number of population, but the actual control on a population, via the means of needing money to live and not being able to find ways of making said money, forcing many to seek employment at places they otherwise wouldn't.

It's been a failed system, ever since sports and entertainment are focused on more than educating the public and increasing Stems.

We've see wages go nowhere while cost of living increases, it's a economic trap to slavery.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I never trust anyone with their own Time Zone.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cool?

Yeah, he's a POS dictator. And so is the Saudi Royale. EVERY single aspect of what we supposedly self-worship ourselves for being, is COMPLETELY debunked by perpetual support of Saudi Arabia.

Ive already moaned for 20 yrs about Saudi. Kim was just in the last few yrs. Pappy Il I hated as well. Im sick of hearing their sabre rattling nonsense. Do it or dont. but for gods sake, shut up Kim. I also recently saw the pics of the prison camps and the starving nationals.

Now, I need a plane ticket, round trip. I dont need first class. Give me about 50 for food too. 50 bucks is all he is worth anyway.. and the metal kinda chopsticks.. his effed up haircut will make insertion of it easier.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Trump punked on Saudi Arabia.

Sure, he might be 'better' for at least for now not doing the Neoliberal method of supporting terrorists, LIKE OBAMA SUPPORTED AL AQAEDA IN HIS AMBITIONS OF OVERTHROWING THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT... funding secretgroups (terrorists) THATS THE NEOLIB way.

The NEOCON WAY is direct military action.

AND thats what Trump had been doing since like what day 101 following his 100 Day Promise????

Hell, 100 days I suppose would be progress.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It's a sad time when this needs to be pointed but you are absolutely correct. For many years every time I've seen a "threat" come from them it's been one of retaliation for our own potential aggression.

And I agree that there is nothing wrong with that.

They're a go-to enemy for a slow news day, a tool for manipulating the weak minded.

Just like Iran and Russia... If they ever want to jump then we'll handle it. But I've been done sucking up the fearsauce for years. It's always good to see others that get it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cool?

Ive already moaned for 20 yrs about Saudi. Kim was just in the last few yrs. Pappy Il I hated as well. Im sick of hearing their sabre rattling nonsense. Do it or dont. but for gods sake, shut up Kim. I also recently saw the pics of the prison camps and the starving nationals.

Now, I need a plane ticket, round trip. I dont need first class. Give me about 50 for food too. 50 bucks is all he is worth anyway.. and the metal kinda chopsticks.. his effed up haircut will make insertion of it easier.

What has it been, amounted to?

Did North Korea say "GIVE US $400,000,000,000 OR ELSE ATTACK"????

Okay, fine, a bunch of morons. Do we just beat up morons, and salt the earth they live on so that they cant grow a lawn let alone a garden?????

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

50 for food?

You'll be eating grasshoppers over there, not Red Lobster

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join