It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Internet, a place where you can be whatever you want to be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The Name's 'BOND'.

...Myron Bond, c.p.a.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And I am Bond, Bail Bond.

You may need me come Saturday night.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
My name is Zazz Afrazz

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

My name is Jazz, Hugh Jazz.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope. I think that "a" is supposed to be an "i".

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Internet was invented by the military to experiment the possibility of using networked communication devices to send and receive sensible data from a military unit to another. The system was rejected by the Pentagon because it was not reliable as a mean of communication for secret data. Anybody could snoop over it, and the Soviets got up to speed with the idea in a matter of a couple of years.
Therefore, being discarded from military usage, they made it commercial/public networking system to replace non-interactive previous methods of information such as the TV.
This implies that the internet since about 1985 was re-purposed as a western propaganda tool to explicitly target civilians with various kinds of tricks. Among them tricks is the deployment of viruses and malware. Also given the nature of the internet, and the way the networking systems operate, it makes it almost impossible for anyone to detect address spoofing or other manipulations of metadata regarding a perpetrator, unless you are an ISP and you are using "NATO-certified" firmware and software, which will be able to identify the real origin or a scam.
In NATO countries, all ISPs need to comply with these "certified" firmware and software. Therefore NATO can read/modify/track any packed sent over the internet with extremely precise triangulation of their origin and destination.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join