It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Threatened to Handcuff First Class Customer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

They moved this poor rich guy to cattle between an arguing couple

You show fake outrage when you call Economy class seated people cattle

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ive flown on united with no probs, but on a trip back from Jamaica the TSA in the Memphis airport stole my video camera and camera. It took over a year for them to refund me for hte theft.. and they only paid half of the value! ARGGH!!!

Best airline in the world is Etihad Airways. I mean Id happily live in first class...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't need to cross an ocean to go to somewhere nice.

There are nice places outside of the USA, and many Americans avail themselves of broadening their horizons and appreciation of other cultures. If you decide to travel you would know that other countries don't treat International passengers like the TSA horror stories. We were in the States 2 years ago and never really had a bad experience by the TSA.

You could also try to cross a "lake" to go somewhere nice like Canada.

My wife has relatives in Canada and we try to go over there every year for their family reunion.
It's only about a 25 minute drive to the ferry to go across.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This last Christmas I was flying back home from California on united and due to some mix up with the pilots we had to sit on the runway for four hours while they sorted it out.

It was freaking terrible.

I had already boycotted united before I heard these recent stories.

Now I am appalled by that company and boycott them even more.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

They moved this poor rich guy to cattle between an arguing couple

You show fake outrage when you call Economy class seated people cattle

That's just the way I feel Iv'e been treated , like cattle being herded about and the comment was meant for U.S carriers only.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hi Spider879,

This may have changed in recent years:

Regarding priority passengers. The highest priority in the industry was or is travel agents on "positive space" free tickets. These people must not be "inconvenienced" by telling them that a flight is oversold, and they must never be denied boarding. They're the travelers with "Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh" status.

This may have changed a bit now days, given that the airline industry isn't as nice to mom and pop travel agencies, although, in today's time, I'm guessing that webmasters of travel oriented websites get the "positive space" free tickets.

A ton of information about United misbehavior is available on the Untied website. Please note the spelling U N T I E D

Several years ago, a United ground employee told me that it's United's goal to have a 100% foreign-national work force in the US. Back then, I checked in at UA ticket counter in DEN, and their ticket counter was staffed with Nigerian national contractor employees who barely spoke any English and were rude as hell.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He should stop payment on the credit card on grounds of fraud. He payed for first class, then United didn't deliver.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

“Your business is especially important to us and we'll do our utmost to make your future contacts with United satisfactory in every respect.”

......... up to and including bodily injury to accommodate somebody else.

I think there is an "experiment" in progress.

United Airlines....because after bullying you and beating you up we still want to stand united with you!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I flew China to Taipei, in back of the bus class, and got Australian beef for dinner. Second only to Kobe beef.

We do make good beef down here
We Aussies love our meat.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

hehe I mentioned Canada tongue in cheek as you said you didn't want to cross and ocean or fly

My wife has relatives in Canada and we try to go over there every year for their family reunion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join