It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would American PTB Use Gas on American Citizens Durring Uprising?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Were members of the Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines openly or covertly deployed at Waco? My understanding is that Posse Comitatus only applies to to the four US armed services. It does not cover the National Guard or National Air Guard. My recollection of Waco was that the raids were carried out by members of ATF and FBI. As an interesting aside two of our boys from Hereford that were on an exchange visit to the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team were present as observers.
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

link   
a reply to: imwilliam

No country with nukes on candle sticks is about to let the people as in "We the People" do jack squat along them lines. The will be gas nighty night.

link   
a reply to: imwilliam
DP
edit on 17-4-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
As an interesting aside two of our boys from Hereford that were on an exchange visit

Yes that is interesting.

But yea at WACO the shoved the local law around and the governor was real quiet.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This was the ATF/FBI doing the shoving, rather than the military, yes?
a reply to: Logarock

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Nerve agent?

Supposedly we are destroying most of our gas agents. cough cough.

en.wikipedia.org...

Realistically. If they did try. I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

They used military tanks to administer gas into the compound. So, yes, the U.S military was involved.Regardless if it was National Guard, it falls under the military given that National Guardsmen go through the same basic training as general military does. I know this because when I went through basic training there were those who had only enlisted in National Guard.
edit on 17-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wipe everyone out you would have no workers and they would have it do it all their self, they probably pay someone to do every little thing for them so they would not survive without us.

now i do think they would have no problem wiping out large numbers of the population leaving just enough people left so they could still live the easy life. i do not put anything past the elite and powerful in this country or another country, they don't care about anything but them and what is in their wallet.

unless it effects their life in a negative way i do not think they give a crap about it. people in charge do some good stuff for the people every now and again but i think its just to make their self look good and to shut people up. i don't think they do any of that stuff cus they actually give a crap about the people.

but i think they would get pretty ruthless if we were threatening their way of life.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I see. Posse Comitatus does not cover the National Guard, so that would not have technically been a violation.

edit on 17-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Deadly gas? I don't know.
Deadly force?

www.ohiohistorycentral.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotheramethyst
Deadly gas? I don't know.
Deadly force?

www.ohiohistorycentral.org...

Yes. The question of gas and never agent ect has to do with just how far it would go.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I guess it would very much depend upon how things are going.

At best, IMHO, the military is going to be split right down the middle--perhaps even worse to the side of the Rebellion--so they, the powers that be, might resort to gassing populations they deem Rebel-scum. But that's not the way to win hearts and minds...nor make your allies love you more.

Were I a fencesitter, my decision would be fairly easy, that's for sure.

Gas is a terror weapon, it would depend upon which direction you think the vast majority of survivors would go. To you, in fear of more...or away, in a rage against.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They already use gas on American demonstrators with impunity. Beside the projectile itself, Tear "gas" is a chemical agent, it attacks the eyes nose and throat, the very antithesis of free speech.

Edit: As far as utilizing military weapons, if the people in Ferguson for instance had started shooting, you would have seen the militarized 'police' unleash hell....

Been done before, Kent State, Watts riots, Move, Waco... to name a few.
edit on 17-4-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I guess my other point is this: Is there anyone here who would deny that if things were down, Obama would have hesitated for any time at all to drone his opposition? Even if there were potential collateral damage around them?

We saw him do it during his own presidency albeit on foreign soil.

Do you think he would have drawn the red line at gas if things were down?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Impossible to say.

It's one thing to "drone" someone 10000 miles away, quite another to "drone" someone in your hometown...someone that you may know, or someone you know may know... That's a whole other level of complexity to an issue.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

ANY use of military force against a civilian population is a violation, so no, your interpretation is not correct, sir.
edit on 17-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think they would. Their problem would be how to blame Assad for it. I'm joking but they would find a domestic group to pin it on.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It wouldn't be Plan A or even a Plan B for that matter.

One of the problems of having all that scary stuff (drones, apache gunships, nukes, etc) is that we keep that stuff here in the good old US of A. That means that the rebels potentially have access to the same stuff. Think of John Brown at Harper's Ferry. That some military may open the doors due to sympathetic views only makes using the scary stuff less likely.

But all's fair in love and war, so who knows really? But if quashing the rebellion by letting them peter out in a few weeks is a strong possibility then ticking them off with scary stuff would only strengthen resolve and aid in recruitment.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Would not be needed and completely inefficient.

All you have to do is disrupt electricity and transportation. An EMP for example. Within a number of weeks 50% of the population would be dead via disease, starvation, and violence.

Stop the food supply, chaos erupts.

thetwelvegates.org...

Come in and restore order... pick up the pieces...done.
edit on 17-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The military is sworn to protect the Constitution . The people's Constitution .
Nope , no NBC attack on US soil . They have your 6 . So worry not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join