It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Trolls CNN On Live TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
LOL. That's funny. Epic.
Now if they would do that to Fox News!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Or, maybe this kid just hates hippies all on his own just like I did when I was 12.

I didn't need anyone to tell me what to think about the useless America-hating subversive left when I was a kid. I was intelligent enough to see it all for myself.

I knew exactly what I wanted at that age -- racing dirt bikes, guns (completed Hunter Safety Training at 12), and felt a deep love for everything that was the finest and best in my country (our military, police and first responders, those who accomplish and achieve).

Of course, that certainly didn't include a bunch of useless leftist hippies...

So, it's really insulting to me personally -- and I'm sure others would agree -- that just because at 12 years old I loved pretty much everything about this country that I still love to this day, I must have been a "puppet".

The brilliant Kellyanne Conway seems to me to have raised a son who cannot only think for himself, is empowered to be a boy with all the fun and exuberance that goes along with it instead of some feminized pajama boy liberal, but the kid is smart enough to know America-hating liberal propaganda when he sees it.

Well Done, Ms. Conway, and way-to-go, kid! Keep up the good work!

Have a nice evening.

The brilliant Kellyanne Conway

They programmed you to huh?

Nope. I was born with my own intellect and the common sense to know that the primary goal of leftism is wealth redistribution. Basing an entire political ideology upon stealing from those who create and produce to subsidize those who don't is no different from legalized thievery.

I normally don't flame people on their piss-poor grammar, but you've impugned my intelligence, even though THIS ISN'T THE MUD PIT, so you should probably be called out on not knowing the difference between the preposition "to" and the adverb "too".
I'm Immortal, nothing program's me and i don't follow simple little sheaple rules giving to mortals.

Your really programmed to a point in which you don't even see it...i will pray to your god mortal child of the herd.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ehehehhehehehe, this kid is gonna go far in life!

(post by SBMcG removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

hope for the future!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Kids have an eye for truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Haha nice.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
comn. we need to quit being distracted by non stories like this. its a waste of energy and furthers nothing. we complain about the crap the media covers all the time yet if were perfectly willing to partake in the same behavior nothing is ever going to change.

Hmmm... I didn't really see this as the OP challenging the media by presenting an example of a higher quality of subjects covered or some excellent piece of journalism to be a shining example for all to follow...

I just thought OP just found this entertaining, and thought maybe some of us might, too, so they took the time out of their day to create a thread for us, which was very thoughtful, by the way.

Entertainment is absolutely NOT a waste of time that furthers nothing... Without entertainment of some type, people would be committing suicide left and right... Hey, wait a minute! ...No, that's crazy... Nevermind.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Wow... Less than a minute of a clip and you got, not only his whole past and present figured out, but his whole entire future. You don't even know how he thinks or will think by the time he's 17, 18, 30, 40... But all you think you need to know is that "if he thinks differently than me then hes more than likely going to do something horrible to the community".

Wow just wow... I normally try not to go down the old beaten "NAZI" path, but, I can pretty much guarantee that you, and people like you, will end up working yourselves up into such a fear frenzy, that it will lead you into an authoritarian, NAZI-like, highly-controlled existence. And for all I know, maybe you people would be more comfortable that way. But for the love of God, leave the rest of us the hell out of your projected insecurities, which are steadily building a mental prison around yourself... that you can't even SEE or THINK outside of.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Omg...
Now, I actually see what you mean, and the ramifications are terrifying...

You see, this kid was tampered with, by people born from the 70s on down.

And those 70s people learned from people born in the 40s on down, and ats expert ImmortalLegend actually went ahead and Fact checked this. So, he actually went inside his brain and discovered where his thoughts came from. You can't get better information than that!

However, in a misguided effort to win an internet argument, ImmortalLegend got a little lazy and only carried his logic to an incomplete conclusion...

Let's continue where he left off, shall we?

So, those people in the 40's they were tampered with by people born in the 1910s, and the people born in the 1910s learned from people born in the 1880s, and the people born in the 1880s...

And so on... And so on... And so on...

Until...

Africa, approx 100,000BC, the dawn of man...

Conclusion (going by ImmortalLegends immaculate logic): everything that's wrong in the world is African (black) people's fault.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Omg...
Now, I actually see what you mean, and the ramifications are terrifying...

You see, this kid was tampered with, by people born from the 70s on down.

And those 70s people learned from people born in the 40s on down, and ats expert ImmortalLegend actually went ahead and Fact checked this. So, he actually went inside his brain and discovered where his thoughts came from. You can't get better information than that!

However, in a misguided effort to win an internet argument, ImmortalLegend got a little lazy and only carried his logic to an incomplete conclusion...

Let's continue where he left off, shall we?

So, those people in the 40's they were tampered with by people born in the 1910s, and the people born in the 1910s learned from people born in the 1880s, and the people born in the 1880s...

And so on... And so on... And so on...

Until...

Africa, approx 100,000BC, the dawn of man...

Conclusion (going by ImmortalLegends immaculate logic): everything that's wrong in the world is African (black) people's fault.
The branch/upload /program, that he is under, does not stretch back to BC ,it started maybe from the 20s neanderthal generation of deplorables..1875 on up to this generation of sheaple.

Branches of manipulation, did not start that far back and it definitely didn't start from the black race because they themselves are a natural. more spirited race of mortals.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I can only Imagine how many people would love to shake that kids hand!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

What a horrible kid. This is a borderline hate crime.

Please don't make me say you suck!

Oh wait, I just did!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Less than a minute of a clip and you got, not only his whole past and present figured out,

No, It took me less than 3 seconds to figure out that he is being uploaded a program, that does not fit the greater good ,let alone reality.99.2% of the worlds has been invaded by this one particular program,it's so obvious.

That's why i love trump,he will most likely go down in history as the Greatest Sheaple herder ever ,just look at the kid,gone ,brain is just...its over ,the parents won ,now this boy is thinking like his parents.A boy his age shouldn't be thinking about fake news, it shouldn't even be a thought.

Free will lost at that age...saddens immortal,saddens immortal it does.
edit on 29-4-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think the kid said f*** you. It's funny how this became political and some how lead to the origin of man. If this is, indeed, kellyanne Conways son and he did say fake news how is that a good thing? Alternative fact GO!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whosemilkisthis

Haha. You're probably right man. It's doubtful that he said "fake news".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join