It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.-North Korea Nuclear War ‘May Break Out at Any Moment,’ Pyongyang’s UN Ambassador Says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
According to uncofirmed reports China started building temporary hospitals near Dandong.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Link Please!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

twitter.com...

there is also few days old article in The Australian stating that China moved doctors to temporary hospitals in provinces bordering NK

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Meanwhile the big naval armada Trump and company characterized as 'steaming toward the Korean peninsula' is actually 3,000 miles away and head to Australia for exercises in the Indian Ocean.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Trump doesn't even know who the leader of North Korea is!! The POTUS and CIC is confused about who the leader of NK is!!

Trump just confused North Korea’s current leader with his dad (and grandfather)

Speaking to Fox News [4-18-17 today!] about rising tensions with Pyongyang, Trump repeatedly referred to “the gentleman” leading North Korea as an individual who had persistently outwitted US administration after administration, at least as far back as the Clinton era of the 1990s.

“I hope things work out well. I hope there’s going to be peace, but they’ve been talking with this gentleman for a long time. You read Clinton’s book and he said, ‘Oh, we made such a great peace deal,’ and it was a joke,” Trump said in an interview on Fox & Friends that aired Tuesday. “You look at different things over the years with President Obama. Everybody has been outplayed. They’ve all been outplayed by this gentleman.”

What now? A re-set?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

No,he is dismissing Lil Kim by not even acknowledging him by name. a reset? not with 3 Carrier groups heading there,we haven't had 3 carrier groups in an area since the battle of Midway.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Man this stuff is making me really nervous.

Am I overreacting?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What world do you live in? NK is constantly threatening, then screaming if anyone objects. They're like a spoiled two year old and it's time to let them know who's in charge, otherwise they'll go on believing they are and grow worse.
edit on 19-4-2017 by swedy13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sure we're pushing it. Or rather pushing back for the first time in years. They're used to being coddled and now they're throwing a fit.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
a reply to: odzeandennz

What world do you live in? NK is constantly threatening, then screaming if anyone objects. They're like a spoiled two year old and it's time to let them know who's in charge, otherwise they'll go on believing they are and grow worse.

So the the whole world is the US's bitch and must be obeyed.? The US is not and never has been in charge of me or anyone else outside of the US.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Because Obama's foreign policy record has been so impressive. Wasn't there some kind of deal with Iran as well? His nuclear track record doesn't beg a lot of forgiveness.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thank you. We had nukes in the 40s. We just watched Russia shoot down some of our missiles.

I think it's insane to assume there are no countermeasures for lil Kimchi. It's not like we haven't had 70 years to figure out how to protect ourselves from one of the greatest threats to civilization.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ok...again, what world?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To put things into perspective this is the same guy who killed two dudes who fell asleep at a meeting using anti-aircraft artillery .

Imagine how crazy/serious you would have to be to do something like that because someone fell asleep.

Here is a link to the video m.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I think he meant the 3 Ds of leadership, decide, delegate, disappear.

(Joke)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join