It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get off an addiction to ATS ( lol)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Got into this situation lately, almost no time for ATS yet sort of desire to check what is going on. How to deal with it ?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There is nothing to be done about it!!!! I started almost 2 months ago and I'm hooked!!!

Seriously, I wake up earlier in the morning to insure that I have time to check in here before work.........then spend my evening as well...........

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's true, there is no cure, even Genome reconfiguration has not helped those of us that have been on ATS for years. Perhaps a research project needs to get started....if there are any volunteers for a controlled study group on ATS addiction feel free to u2u me.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
.....if there are any volunteers for a controlled study group on ATS addiction feel free to u2u me.

I'll volunteer only if the weekly meetings are held in the Web-Site Related Discussions forum!!

link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
It's true, there is no cure, even Genome reconfiguration has not helped those of us that have been on ATS for years. Perhaps a research project needs to get started....if there are any volunteers for a controlled study group on ATS addiction feel free to u2u me.

I'm not able to sleep no time to think straight anymore
, not able to respond clearly to the posts, but still. before I go to bed, even after 20 hours no sleep -I MUST to read some ATS post...
What CAN I DO ?????

link   
I'll volunteer. I'm especially addicted to the chat I spend a long while in there...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Cold turkey, read a good book, go for a walk, see some real live homo sapiens.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Cold turkey, read a good book, go for a walk, see some real live homo sapiens.

Yeah this what I have NOW all the time, takes my time, yet ATS.....

join