It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think the most amazing part about this post is that you didn't use a single period.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think I agree with you, Gryphon.
At first, I doubted his story because he neglected the blood sample...but, as I read more, the OP seems quite genuine.

We're both veterans here and can spot a fraud pretty easily.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Very intresting and intriguing post. From personal experience identifying UFO and accounts from others of visitations and unexplained phenomenon. The experience is increased in rural and remote areas.

I like to perceive entities, manifesting/materilising for more peaceful and enlightening purposes. Humans are simple and fear driven with an inability to learn and change our repeditive destructive behaviour, our communication is primitive (vibration/sound, and telepathicaly incomptent).

The existance of higher beings or creator "gods/angels etc." Can only be explained by beings/entities (akin to Jasons visitors, maybe they are not nefarious but gods amongst our breed) trying to teach and mold animals/earth for the better, yet our deficits (communication, fear,fairy tales) has warped humans perception, understanding and purpose.

Really hoping you continue posting Jason, would love too see pictures (I still havent worked out how to post them yet, and I am not completly computer illiterate. So good luck)

May the rest of the sheep wake up, one day. Love, peace and spaceship grease, Amen.

edit on 19-4-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Forgive me if already posted.

Is this the seekerlou?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Not that someone can't change their writing style, but seekerlou knows how to use paragraphs.

Back to Jason, let me see if I can recap my understanding of what happened, with some of my creative speculation added.

So this almost 6 foot tall creature, let's call him "Roger" though maybe we can't pronounce his name in his native language.

Let's say Roger was doing the 9 to 5 grind on the mining colony to mine some minerals that were lacking on his home planet. He gets home, is greeted by his wife and two kids, and then his wife hands him a communication from their home planet that Roger's mom is very sick and if he wants to go visit her before she dies, he better hurry up. So Roger calls his boss and asks for some time off of work and fills up his spaceship fuel tank with anti-matter and off he goes back to visit his ailing mom. On the way home his anti-matter injectors start acting up and he has to ditch his spaceship somewhere to make repairs, and the nearest planet happens to be earth. He figures he might be less conspicuous in a mountainous region so decides to ditch in one of those.

Roger starts working on his repairs but they take a while, and he's running low on emergency rations so he decides to go see if he can find something to eat. He sees some strange signs posted on some trees but he's never been to this planet before and can't read them. Next thing he knows some guy who looks kind of plump compared to Roger (let's call him Jason) shows up with what appears to be some kind of weapon, and starts firing it for no apparent reason, at least no reason apparent to Roger. Jason thinks there's a reason because he expects aliens to be able to read his "no trespassing" signs even if they've never been to Earth before and don't understand English.

Roger is understandably mad about being shot for no reason, but his injuries were not fatal so he manages to escape into a barn loft where he activates his transporter device which beams him back to his spaceship. Despite his injury, Roger is able to complete his repairs, and goes to visit his dying mother. After mom's funeral Roger talks to his uncle who happens to be the emperor of the planet, Lord Krong. He pleads with Lord Krong to destroy this planet that shot him for no apparent reason, and Krong has always liked his nephew so he agrees to do so as soon as he can amass a fleet large enough to destroy Earth.

So now that hypothetical fleet is on its way here and in the process of destroying Earth it's going to destroy your daughters in the process, so are you really sure that shooting Roger was the best way to protect your daughters? It seems to me like if you pick a fight with aliens capable of interstellar travel for no reason that's not too bright because if their travel technology is that much more advanced than ours, so too might their weaponry be equally more advanced, don't you think? No, you don't think, you shoot first and ask questions later. They might destroy the entire planet from orbit without even us having anything to shoot back at, all because you shot some poor unfortunate alien guy who couldn't read your no trespassing sign because he wasn't from around here and all he was trying to do was go and visit his dying mother.

Here's an artists rendition of the hypothetical fleet that was dispatched by Roger's uncle the emperor to destroy Earth in retaliation for you shooting his nephew for no reason:

edit on 2017419 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Lol brillant. Love your work, great narrative. Off to sleep after nightshi#t looking after the pshycologicaly disadvantaged down south in Australia.

Going to have nice dreams of Rogers amada coming to anhilate Trumps "very powerful" little battleships floating around on our insignificant sphere

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Forgive me if already posted.

Is this the seekerlou?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Not that someone can't change their writing style, but seekerlou knows how to use paragraphs.

Back to Jason, let me see if I can recap my understanding of what happened, with some of my creative speculation added.

So this almost 6 foot tall creature, let's call him "Roger" though maybe we can't pronounce his name in his native language.

Let's say Roger was doing the 9 to 5 grind on the mining colony to mine some minerals that were lacking on his home planet. He gets home, is greeted by his wife and two kids, and then his wife hands him a communication from their home planet that Roger's mom is very sick and if he wants to go visit her before she dies, he better hurry up. So Roger calls his boss and asks for some time off of work and fills up his spaceship fuel tank with anti-matter and off he goes back to visit his ailing mom. On the way home his anti-matter injectors start acting up and he has to ditch his spaceship somewhere to make repairs, and the nearest planet happens to be earth. He figures he might be less conspicuous in a mountainous region so decides to ditch in one of those.

Roger starts working on his repairs but they take a while, and he's running low on emergency rations so he decides to go see if he can find something to eat. He sees some strange signs posted on some trees but he's never been to this planet before and can't read them. Next thing he knows some guy who looks kind of plump compared to Roger (let's call him Jason) shows up with what appears to be some kind of weapon, and starts firing it for no apparent reason, at least no reason apparent to Roger. Jason thinks there's a reason because he expects aliens to be able to read his "no trespassing" signs even if they've never been to Earth before and don't understand English.

Roger is understandably mad about being shot for no reason, but his injuries were not fatal so he manages to escape into a barn loft where he activates his transporter device which beams him back to his spaceship. Despite his injury, Roger is able to complete his repairs, and goes to visit his dying mother. After mom's funeral Roger talks to his uncle who happens to be the emperor of the planet, Lord Krong. He pleads with Lord Krong to destroy this planet that shot him for no apparent reason, and Krong has always liked his nephew so he agrees to do so as soon as he can amass a fleet large enough to destroy Earth.

So now that hypothetical fleet is on its way here and in the process of destroying Earth it's going to destroy your daughters in the process, so are you really sure that shooting Roger was the best way to protect your daughters? It seems to me like if you pick a fight with aliens capable of interstellar travel for no reason that's not too bright because if their travel technology is that much more advanced than ours, so too might their weaponry be equally more advanced, don't you think? No, you don't think, you shoot first and ask questions later. They might destroy the entire planet from orbit without even us having anything to shoot back at, all because you shot some poor unfortunate alien guy who couldn't read your no trespassing sign because he wasn't from around here and all he was trying to do was go and visit his dying mother.

Here's an artists rendition of the hypothetical fleet that was dispatched by Roger's uncle the emperor to destroy Earth in retaliation for you shooting his nephew for no reason:

Or... we could say Roger had the intention of abducting Jason's kids to take aboard his craft to do experiments on, like so many other abductee witnesses have stated. And Jason shooting his gun when he felt fear and threatened is the one thing that saved them.

It's all hypothetical at this point because we just don't know.

I will say on behalf of the ETs, I saw a UFO in the sky one evening on my way to work. I pulled over and looked at it for several minutes. It just hovered in the sky not making a sound, so it wasn't a helicopter. I "felt" like they were watching me watching them.
I finally held out my hand through the window and waved to them. At that exact next second, they flashed a beam of light at my car, as if to say hi back to me. I had the feeling they were friendly.

When I arrived at work, I noticed my watch was almost 30 minutes ahead of what time I thought it was; I thought I was late. I thought I had been abducted, with no memory of it. I was wondering how in the world I was going to explain to my boss why I was late? I couldn't go in and say, "Sorry I'm late; I was abducted by aliens on the way over."
No, I don't think that would have gone over too well.

Come to find out, I was on time. My watch stem had been pulled out and the hands moved forward. I know they (the ETs) did that as a prank to me. I always checked my watch before going out the door to make sure it was on the correct time, and it was. Nothing I did could have pulled the stem out and turned it to 30 minutes ahead.

I could "feel" them laughing at me. I said, "Ha-ha guys; very funny", and went on to my work area. I think those were the good guys, but that doesn't mean the one that visited Jason was friendly. He did what he felt he needed to do to protect his children. I don't think any of us can judge him until we have been in the exact same spot. Things are different when it happens to you in reality.

edit on 4/19/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am already subscribed to this thread, and don't have any way to explain an odd occurrence yesterday that is literally not explainable in any way by my logic processor. With no possibility of wanting to tell what happened to a person face to face, yet the desire to at least blurt it out in this small corner of free thought exists... so I will proceed. It comes and goes here, because in the end, it ceased to exist and therefore it is in the past.

I work in service... working with fasteners throughout the day... nuts and bolts. I put all of the fasteners back when reinstalling equipment naturally. Yesterday, a small bolt dropped out of the grasp of my fingertips and soon following was the feeling of it landing in my palm. It fell 1-2 inches into the palm of my hand. Within a second, I was already opening my hand to retrieve the bolt... the bolt was not in my palm and was nowhere to be found. After a few minutes of frazzled thought, I continued on with a bolt missing. The bolt was never found, and would have hit a metal surface soon under/after if it fell out of my hand... which is a probability of course, but a very low one in the eye/mind synapses and conclusions.

If it came, existed, then proceeded to be no longer existing... then it disappearing falls into the aspects of no need to find resolution to it holding relevance to future events. At least that's why I have zero desire to investigate any aspects of yesterdays events further. The brain is powerful enough to absorb and sponge effect outer energy sources... we as humans should strive to process positive energy and offer the simple coming and going of anything negative. Negative devalues enlightenment... low frequency can't affect higher frequencies, and high frequencies are able to manifest physical realities towards lower frequencies. It's the crap rolls down hill scenario at play. If its negative, I reflect on it, and shoe it away. Why I went on that rant, I don't know... maybe I'm in the rant mode, who knows.

Its not trolling though... I feel there is no lacking in strange in my words.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is anyone else as disappointed as I am that a poster came to ATS asking for help and got railroaded by the trolls? So much for attracting new users to discuss their experiences....

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Or ...

"Roger" is the equivalent of a multi-sensory hallucination produced by a co-evolved species of microscopic parasites that infest the brain-stem and intestinal tracts (plenty of neurons in both areas) of many humans and are passed on from birth. In a far more complex manner than say the "zombie fungus" infests and takes control over an ant, these parasites require the particular nucelotides emitted when humans experience strong emotions like fear and anger. Their "tricks" are more effective at night, in low-stimulation environments with only one or two experiencers present.

So, Jason experienced a version of an evolved "hologram" created by these parasites that drew on his knowledge of how fugitives act (they often attempt to hide in obvious places) although the twist at the end (possibly when Jason had produced a sufficient dosage of whatever these things feed on) suddenly ... the experience ends. The parasites then secrete a substance which causes Jason to feel tired and return to his house and starts to blunt any ideas about taking "blood samples."

Possibilities abound.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Or ...

"Roger" is the equivalent of a multi-sensory hallucination produced by a co-evolved species of microscopic parasites that infest the brain-stem and intestinal tracts (plenty of neurons in both areas) of many humans and are passed on from birth. In a far more complex manner than say the "zombie fungus" infests and takes control over an ant, these parasites require the particular nucelotides emitted when humans experience strong emotions like fear and anger. Their "tricks" are more effective at night, in low-stimulation environments with only one or two experiencers present.

So, Jason experienced a version of an evolved "hologram" created by these parasites that drew on his knowledge of how fugitives act (they often attempt to hide in obvious places) although the twist at the end (possibly when Jason had produced a sufficient dosage of whatever these things feed on) suddenly ... the experience ends. The parasites then secrete a substance which causes Jason to feel tired and return to his house and starts to blunt any ideas about taking "blood samples."

Possibilities abound.

You think he may be infested with nano technology secreted into his veins by vaccines, and these nanobots caused him to see holograms which produced an hallucination sent from a cell tower signal?

But, he said the reason he didn't gather a blood sample was because he didn't want the locals to find out about this and ruin his reputation for the work he does.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
a reply to: Davg80

And I'm not trying to prove myself as genuine. I'm not really looking for attention or fame for that matter. I'm trying to find an explanation and some assistance with the events that occurred almost 6 years prior and the occurrences that are happening at my current residence. I am a professional. I have a reputation to uphold. I'm not out to share my experiences on live tv or anything. In fact I'd rather remain anonymous and make an attempt to find some assistance on these occurrences.

Your experiences intrigue me and I hope you get the information you are seeking. It sounds like the tall greys. I would have mixed emotions about seeing an alien. In one way I would be in awe and curious as hell, but I think my better judgement would be to stay away. I don't have any kids to defend and can understand your having to make a quick decision to defend them. I am curious, what experiences are you currently having?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

i apologize mam. As I said I am knew to all of this. My last few posts were directed towards you. My comparison to the photograph u posted is in my last post. Like I said I was raised in the mtns. Tennessee I have never lived anywhere else. I was dead serious when I said I didn't purchase an actual smart phone until 2015

Stop apologizing. LOL

Just use the buttons when you are replying to a person by hitting them in the post of the person you wish to reply to.
I am also in Tennessee and have had my own experiences with things that go bump in the night... in the woods.

I'm no stranger to any of this. And I had a flip phone until the end of 2014. I didn't want all that radiation and snooping that comes with a Smart Phone, so I put off buying one as long as possible.

I will only believe there are aliens on Earth visiting from a distant Galaxy when I see one. The same for ghosts. But people not far from here in TN that are somewhat credible are apparently seeing something strange. There have been glowing objects in some places near the Highland Rim area of Middle TN and the local NBC affiliate WSMV in Nashville, ran a story on it many years back but no follow ups.
edit on 20-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

a reply to: sled735

I was unaware u reside in Tennessee mam. I live in a very small mountain town called Tracy city the previous occurrences were in a town about 15 miles north of Tracy called Monteagle

Never heard of them. LOL I'll have to look them up. I grew up close to the NC State line, and that is where I had all those crazy experiences.

Here is a link to the thread that can help you upload a picture when you get it ready. How to upload pictures to ATS

I'm getting off here, so have a good night, and I'll check back tomorrow.

Monteagle is overlooking Chattanooga and Tracy City is east of Monteagle. Not too many people live up there and there are some seriously huge amounts of wildlife preserves nearby like Fall Creek Falls State Park that is also on the Cumberland Plateau and the Savage Gulf area where a huge valley cuts through that area.
edit on 20-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Parasites effect our mental processes and intentions.

Your "nanobots via vaccines" is another possible' explanation.

/shrug

(I was only offering another "possibility" BTW, not what I believe. Another member presented the "benevolent Space Brother" interpretation, you countered with the Amoral ET interpretation. There are many ways to interpret these phenomena.)
edit on 20-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes that could be the case, and if he wants my advice, it would be that, If "fear" is the attractor then i would try cutting the fear out, try practising to still the mind, and meditate. Maybe dont think about them and you will turn of the attraction, but thats just one solution that could work, and i only know this could be a solution, by the good people of ATS who i have learned a lot from, even the trolls.... you learn a lot from trolls, like how not to act and treat people.
However i do believe that if he managed to get some hard evidence up, he would get far more brains in on the action,
and like i said, the knowledge i have is from learning from others.... right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Although difficult to read, I did. This was before I saw that someone had re-written it.

Here's the deal. Some people post crazy claims. And if that person is "new" to the site. They are open to ridicule. Unfortunately.

I've been here many years. I lurked for years before I joined. And I once posted about something I saw in the sky. I was ridiculed. I even posted pictures. But I still got the little digs, the cocky comments. But I know what I saw, and I had no reason to lie.

The lack of a blood sample people keep talking about is definitely annoying. But it does not directly mean this did not happen. And I can see no reason for him to lie. Nothing to gain.

I like to keep an open mind, and as members of a site like ATS, I'd have hoped the same from others. You know where you are, right?

Maybe it's all the political garbage I see people posting. For me, real or not, stories like this are a welcomed change.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Parasites effect our mental processes and intentions.

Your "nanobots via vaccines" is another possible' explanation.

/shrug

(I was only offering another "possibility" BTW, not what I believe. Another member presented the "benevolent Space Brother" interpretation, you countered with the Amoral ET interpretation. There are many ways to interpret these phenomena.)

Yes. Actually, I was just using some dry humor myself.
It's hard to see one's big grin through a computer screen though, right?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

LOL.

Yes it is.

I hope Jason is okay.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthwilout
Is anyone else as disappointed as I am that a poster came to ATS asking for help and got railroaded by the trolls? So much for attracting new users to discuss their experiences....

YES! I AM!

As you can see by my avatar, I'm not new here. I used to post many threads and replies on ATS. When I got tired of all the BS, I stopped.

Other than my paranormal thread, which I check every few days, this is the first time I've been really active on a different thread.

Now, I remember why I quit coming to ATS! Some of the people here STINK!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

you should be aware that "a lot" of these trolls whole agenda, is to make you stop posting, when i realised that, i just posted more, they dont bother me, and to be honest i look at i two ways, if their intention is to make me stop, then they have lost, or if it is their intention to make me angry, they have lost, i see trolls as another learning curve... take the member "surnamename57" for example, he has no flags and only opinions the negates anything you say, so he is either an antagonizer of the cause, paid or recreational troll, or whatever. or he has deep conditioned insecurities that makes him belittle anyone that has any views that are not like his..... either way best to learn from these types and not to let them affect you emotionally............. or they win!

also there's plenty out there that want to participate in your posts, with great interest, me for one

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join