It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to join a secret space program?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

So i fi were say a Spakly vampire id be in right now right?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why not go to Antarctca instead? Maybe somebody there can point you the right way. Last time i heard, some space guy went over there.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sgmueller

I'm ready to beam aboard Captain and I have my phaser set at 'fun'.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

After they stamp your hand, I was going to lick the back of my hand and hope the stamp transfers!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey everyone,
My name is Josh us army vet space enthusiast and conspiracy theory. I've learned everything I can about our secret space army and reading posts here I'm truly interested and if anyone! Now's how please message me I'm a trained infantry soldier highly skilled and need a change.

SNIP: Removed Personal Information. Read the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
edit on 7/13/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It is a secret surely..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Go to Before It's News. If you're a moron, you already have a login there. Comment, in all caps, the following, exactly: I'M AN UNEMPLOYED LOSER, TOO, THAT BELIEVES STAR TREK IS A DOCUMENTARY. This may yield some advice. If you're a schizophrenic, no doubt NASA or the Nibiru mother ship will come for you!

No need to thank me. Always willing to help.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
man the op of this thread is sure brave you could die in space, and even die from not living on the earth.

very high chance, unless he can talk to god

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am extremely curious what does exist, and I am also interested in devoting my life to such a program. I would have to believe that they find you, or recruit you based on Education, Intelligence, and skills. For instance, Higher IQ, exceptional ASVAB scores when joining the military, College Level Examinations, SAT scores, etc, etc. I served in the United States Air Force from 1985 to 1998. I have always known in my heart , there is something else out there. If I were approached while serving, I would have jumped at the chance immediately. There are skeptics, dreamers, followers, leaders, and plain ignorant people in our world today. I would have to say, first you must be a believer, and If given the opportunity for an old fart to still be involved, I would still jump at the opportunity, and leave all behind. I am 51 years old now, and I know we have the technology for far greater things than being stuck on this planet. If someone is reading this, I wish I was given the chance, and why I wasn't. Follow your dreams, there is a way to get what you want, your first step is to believe, I know I do! Chuck from San Antonio

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Does anyone know how I would go about contacting one of these secret space programs and pledge to dedicate the remainder of my living days in active service for them ?

Just head to your local secret recruiting office. What's your typing speed?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I can't really tell you how to go about that but I'm also trying to join.
But as soon as I can catch a chance I'll help you get joined up as well.
All I can say is I'm getting real close to contacting the necicery personal.
How ever I'd you are getting very close to contacting a personal pls let me know I believe we both can keep this under quiet wraps togather

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxfire99

With the intelligence displayed in the typing and grammar in these posts alone, I am sure any government or corporate agency in need of 'the best and brightest' will be jumping at the chance to recruit these fine individuals...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join