It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama carry out an impeachable offensive supplying arms to terrorists in Syria?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I prefer the older and more reliable multi-part documentary about a time machine in a Delorian. You don't have to get wet and trashed to travel through time that way.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I prefer the older and more reliable multi-part documentary about a time machine in a Delorian. You don't have to get wet and trashed to travel through time that way.

Can there still be women in bikinis?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Obviously you would use the time machine. Duh. I saw a multi part documentary about one in the form of a hot tub, sign me up.

There is a new documentary called Making History where the time machine is shown built into a dufflebag.
So there.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Definitely no girls in bikini there. No thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Definitely no girls in bikini there. No thanks!

They have put an attractive 18th century girl in the dufflebag though.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Now you are giving me second thoughts.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Obama supplied tons of TOW missiles to FSA who are affiliated with HTS who are terrorists. Affiliates of terrorists are themselves terrorists. Many TOW have also been supplied to IS and HTS by FSA or by FSA who joined their ranks or by FSA who pretended to be moderates to receive TOW from the US. IMO Obama did an impeachable offense supplying arms to terrorists.

twitter.com...

www.almasdarnews.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

OK, so you are making the claim that Obama sold TOW missiles to the FSA but you haven't actually cited any sources that actually corroborate this position. All that you have shown is that TOW missiles manufactured in the U.S. have been used in Syria by various groups of rebel militias and terrorist related groups.

I understand though, because looking at the actual facts of this situation makes it difficult to paint the former POTUS in such broad brush strokes if you learned that it was actually Saudi Arabia who gave the TOW's to the FSA and not Obama or the US State Department under either Clinton or Kerry.

So much for the ATS motto of "deny ignorance" when it gets in the way if a good old fashioned ignorance laden diatribe!

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: olaru12

They remind us constantly that Trump won back in November, yet they insist on continuing to complain about Obama... Sounds more like THEY are the ones who haven't moved on yet.

I've been intensifying because you guys still worship Obama as a Saint despite the fact he's a war criminal with over half a million gallons of blood on his hands.

Dont worry, Trump keeps it up this war racket and I'll be an unrelenting thorn in his side too with much of my efforts around here I expect.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Reagan authorized the CIA to equip weapons to the Afghan rebels during the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan. Osama Bin Laden was one of those rebels. Those rebels eventually organized a terrorist organization by the name of Al Qaida.

Reagan also supported and supplied technology, military intelligence and special military training to Saddam Hussein during Iraq's war with Iran. Reagan also sold arms to Iran during the same war with Iraq (Iran-Contra scandal).

So it's not the first time a president has supplied arms to terrorists or an enemy of the United States. If Reagan wasn't impeached, what makes you think Obama should? Congress authorized selling arms to the Syrian rebels, so maybe congress should all be impeached!

Maybe John McCain should be considered a traitor since he met with the rebels hugged them and fought for authorizing the U.S. to supply weapons to the Syrian Rebels.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Did Rutherford B. Hayes carry out an impeachable offence with the "Compromise of 1877"?

Oh, sorry...we aren't wasting our time talking about impeaching Presidents no longer in office? Learning when to let it go is a gift, apparently.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Obama didnt supply arms to terrorists the us military supplies in Syria came from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia bought them and shipped them to Syria. Which means it was all perfectly legal now from a moral standpoint thats another matter since i believe they knew what the saudis were doing .

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The only purpose Obama's TOW supply serves is escalate, escalate, escalate.

www.almasdarnews.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Once again, you mke claims that are not supported by our citations. Nowhere in the above posted link does I think say those weapons came from the US period, let alone the previous administration. Whereas I did provide a citation in an earlier reply showing that The Saudis, who are one of our largest weapons customers, actually gave the above mentioned weapons platform to the FSA. Do you have anything tying this to Obama as you continue to insist despite not being able to support your assertions? Or are you so partisan that you can't let go of something despite your OP's entire premise being obsolete as Obama is no longer POTUS and therefore ineligible for impeachment?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Obama supplied TOWs to terrorists in Syria. This is public information.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Definitely a traitorous action, but it is our private foreign policy. Obama wasn't calling the shots. All of the left right nonsense is just a facade, used to foo the people into ignoring the REAL problems with our government.

They always agree on one thing, WAR. War is a bipartisan effort.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Obama supplied TOWs to terrorists in Syria. This is public information.

Actually, your citation supports my earlier statement, that Saudi Arabia was providing TOW missiles to specific Syrian groups as a proxy for the CIA. If you think Obama, or any other POTUS for that matter, controls what the CIA does then I've got some beautiful, ocean front property for sale out in Colorado that you might be interested in for a really good price. On a serious note though, the above citation supports my previous statements... Saudi Arabia (acting as a CIA proxy)actually gave or sold the TOW systems, along with other weapons and additional money for recruitment purposes to specific Syrian rebel groups. What your citation details, is the problems this causes when the CIA is arming one group who actually fights against the FSA and other groups being funded directly by the DOD at Obamas direction. I'm not trying to defend Obama here as I'm no fan of his. Just pointing out facts that you are too eager to overlook in your rabid need to place the blame on Obama, who is no longer POTUS and therefore can't be impeached by Congress anymore which makes the query in your OP moot.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm no Obama fan but if arming terrorists is the measuring bar for impeachment, then almost ever other President needs impeachment too.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yet, the President's (absolutely nothing to do with actual terrorists, quote-unquote) Travel Ban ignores Saudi Arabia.

Hmmm ...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Obama and Bush and Hillary were all neocon war mongers that provided weapons to "freedom fighters" all around the world that they new were terrorists groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Trump is bombing Syria and selling weapons to Saudi Arabia which he damn well knows gives those weapons to these terrorists.

Same as it ever was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join