It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama carry out an impeachable offensive supplying arms to terrorists in Syria?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Obama supplied tons of TOW missiles to FSA who are affiliated with HTS who are terrorists. Affiliates of terrorists are themselves terrorists. Many TOW have also been supplied to IS and HTS by FSA or by FSA who joined their ranks or by FSA who pretended to be moderates to receive TOW from the US. IMO Obama did an impeachable offense supplying arms to terrorists.

twitter.com...

www.almasdarnews.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 17-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lock Him Up!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Obama is the one who kept the war going in Syria to flood the US with Syrian refugees. What agenda?

Without the tens of thousands of TOW he sent, there would be no war in Syria.
edit on 17-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

If we have the truth, and do we? Then yes, but he has absolutely nothing to worry about. Do you think that the fact he did this has crossed his mind once? Trump dropped the Hillary thing right after he was crowned.

There is a 2 tier law system in the US. One for the serfs and one (with no laws) for the wealthy.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

As long as presidents are generators of profit to the military industrial complex, they don't get in trouble.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

True, those tomahawks were not free, and the inventory must now be replenished. But we got that airport but good.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Shouldn't the question be a JAILABLE OFFENSE?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Our presidents have been allowing this to happen for a long time. I doubt if it would be considered an impeachable thing, or we would have to impeach a few more presidents. This practice really ramped up when they took away some power from the CIA years ago when they were hiring mercenaries to do this.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Shouldn't the question be a JAILABLE OFFENSE?

Exactly. It's a tad late for impeachment, no?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

US TOW missiles aren't manufactured in Syria now, are they...

Whats the deflection, we just fired 59 cruise missiles into Syria, we fly over it daily and drop bombs, there are boots on the ground, artillery, special forces, too.

Is this retro active blame for past presiders?
edit on 17-4-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

As a conservative, and a Trump supporter, and an Obama hater, I have this to say.

Who gives a flying f....
Get over it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No guys, I disagree. Impeach Obama. Now. Now guys.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't say impeachable since he's out of office. I would say he should be in Jail along with Hillary for their war crimes they call foreign policy.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Um...noooo. Look throughout US history....just go back only 50 years and all our Presidents. We create relations and "youre gonna owe us 'cause we helped you out with weaponry" relationships.

It creates "allies" and we get a ton of $$...(usually, not always)...just the "you scatch our backs now) favors.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The answer to this question is no. Obama is not liable since this is a US government covert black operation

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

IMO Obama did an impeachable offense supplying arms to terrorists.

How do you impeach someone who isn't currently holding office?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If Bush and Cheney are still free and easy; what chance is there to indite Obama, same with Hillary.

You guys are beating a dead horse you know.... Your obsession is sick....

America is in the war business....

edit on 17-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They remind us constantly that Trump won back in November, yet they insist on continuing to complain about Obama... Sounds more like THEY are the ones who haven't moved on yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hes not in office and as such cant be impeached. And the state department has a lot of room for weapon sales. so they can provide it to friendly's in fact thats what caused the Soviets to lose afghanistan.
edit on 4/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Obviously you would use the time machine. Duh. I saw a multi part documentary about one in the form of a hot tub, sign me up.
edit on 17-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join