It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boscombe Down: discussion nearly 23 years after the incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Am I right in thinking that someone for pictures of this plane that made it to the media only for them to disappear overnight?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

There were pictures of the aircraft, not this specific incident, but the aircraft. I don't know if they made the media, but an obscene amount of money changed hands to make them go away.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah right I'd heard from some that the media were going to print them but were quickly told not to at all. Whether is true or not I don't know.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Woody510

There were pictures of the aircraft, not this specific incident, but the aircraft. I don't know if they made the media, but an obscene amount of money changed hands to make them go away.

So not the Aurora? Link

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Aurora never existed.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Aurora never existed.
You know, you'd be a lot more fun if only you were more of a blabbermouth!!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I had heard about, carbon/copper nets being dropped on transformer stations in Serbia, made for a lot of sparky sparks and burned out digital equip.
This was on a very imformative independant cable sunday morning talk show, in 2001-2ish? . They had a panel of military and diplomatic people from the EU talking about the apearant advancements the us military had made since GW1.
They talked about the electrical grid suppression, with 117's dropping carbon copper nets on substations.

It was a fascinating discussion

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JukiodoneUniversity of Southampton's Institute of Sound and Vibration
Add to the list an interesting report from the University of Southampton's Institute of Sound and Vibration who allegedly recorded several anomalous low frequency events on nights preceding the alleged crash.

Jukio, are you able to provide link to said report from the University of Southampton's Institute of Sound and Vibration?

Would be pretty fine to read it

RAB

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi Guys and Girls,

Just floating this no evidence! Back in 1997 I'm sure the F22 had made it's first flight could this have been a YF22 doing envelope expansion?

Just a thought! 1994 were a busy year for UK losses but none would make much sense:

www.ukserials.com...

Kind regards

Rich
edit on 28-6-2018 by RAB because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2018 by RAB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join