It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and House Stenographer's Outburst and Rant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: dfnj2015

I choose a country founded by freemasons any time over one of a genocidal sadist who doesn't mind raping and sacrificing his own kid and...

The true problem is there's too much god in American politics. That's a recipe for disaster, always was always will be. God doesn't need facts and evidence just faith. If that's true for your judicial, executive and legislative "umbrella" who keeps them from making it mandatory to ride a pink unicorn to work and punishable by death, even if it's just your coworkers claiming you broke the laws?
You see? Madness.
And I believe in god (ltbd)

Do you think evangelicals who believe in a personal God when holding government office are a Constitutional crisis? People who believe in a personal God think God is part of their every waking moment and decisions. So to a person who believes in a personal God, there is no separation of church and state.

Also, people who believe in a personal God generally also believe the lack of having a religion is a religion. So a secular state doesn't exist. There is always some from of religion in government in their minds.

And lastly, evangelicals argue not allowing them to evangelize is religious oppression and violation of their religious freedoms. Therefore, if evangelicals want to display the 10 Commandments on public property you have to let them.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If I had to sit day after day, hour after hour, and record every word and motion that group of idiots spoke I know I would be stark raving mad by the end of the first hour. Recently another stenographer fainted during a session if i recall correctly. perhaps she was lucky and got out before the madness took hold

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

As long as it's personal how could I be against that? But personal ends when I publicly display it, base my decision (like Bush f.e.) where the country is heading on it, or anything that touches the lifes of people.

Evangelicals should most of all be aware that the devil is gods dark twin, if I introduce the one in the dealings of gouvernment, I automatically invite the other. Therefore it should be as a means of self protection that those things which concern the community, the nation and so forth have to stay in the realm of reason, logic and compassion.
Not faith, feelings and self righteous condemnation.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

As long as it's personal how could I be against that? But personal ends when I publicly display it, base my decision (like Bush f.e.) where the country is heading on it, or anything that touches the lifes of people.

Evangelicals should most of all be aware that the devil is gods dark twin, if I introduce the one in the dealings of gouvernment, I automatically invite the other. Therefore it should be as a means of self protection that those things which concern the community, the nation and so forth have to stay in the realm of reason, logic and compassion.
Not faith, feelings and self righteous condemnation.

Seriously, the government is reasonable, logical and compassionate, I want to live in your world.
Can you tell me where it is

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It isn't it should be. I clearly said "should be"

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It isn't it should be. I clearly said "should be"

Ah well ok cool

Then religion should be based on love compassion and healing the broken people of the world
My utopia, others are always welcome

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I agree. Let's work on that.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did a thread on this back in 2013 and nothing really came out of it other than that she appeared to be totally mental.

But what did she say actually say at the podium AM? the words quoted in the OP she shouted out afterwards as she waited for a lift..that text was lifted on to some video as if she were saying it as she was being dragged away....which was inaudible at that stage.

Okay found the lady,

edit on 17-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join