It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and House Stenographer's Outburst and Rant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Back in 2013 the House stenographer had this amazing outburst and rant. Here's a quote from her rant:

“This is not one nation under God, it never was … the Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, lord Jesus Christ.”

www.theblaze.com... ord-straight-in-video-statement/

My question is was this woman just stark raving mad or did she have a valid criticism against the Freemasons? I have always been puzzled by this story. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into what this was about.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I did a thread on this back in 2013 and nothing really came out of it other than that she appeared to be totally mental.

edit on 17-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did a thread on this back in 2013 and nothing really came out of it other than that she appeared to be totally mental.

It was so dramatic I was thinking maybe she had some conspiratorial insight into the free-masons. If anything, the video in the link I provided just shows the depth of people's superstitions when it comes to the Bible. It's really quite amazing to think that people do not see the flaws in the Bible but have such an extreme level of obedience to the words. It's amazing we even have the 13th Amendment to our Constitution. No wonder we had a civil war.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I agree, there seemed to be very little that came out about this. I wonder why the masons came up, and why it was such a public scene. The whole thing was odd and masons are odd anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I wonder why the masons came up...

Because we're super awesome, run the world and eat babies.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You wouldn't know if that were the case----or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It would have been more effective if you said, "run the world and crush babies with large stone blocks during our lodge rituals."

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Of course I would, I was running the machine that day beaming all the stuff into her coconut.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: seasonal

Of course I would, I was running the machine that day beaming all the stuff into her coconut.

Are you just hanging around here monitoring anything posted about the Free Masons? If you are, you are confirming my worse suspicions!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

That lady has no idea what she is talking about.

In addition to the many delegates, representatives, and attendees who were Freemasons, as many as 9 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 9 signers of the Articles of Confederation, 13 signers of the Constitution, and 14 U.S. Presidents can be verified as Freemasons. The Freemasons involved with the founding of the United States did not erect a totalitarian system, but instead, helped to create a Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages) based upon Equality, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness for "We the People".

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

She has a point. But i dont know any better way. Serving is a very complicated thing. It is a maze. I think you cant know anyrhing about it until it ends and hope is the most frowned upon thing in the whole world.
Hope,
Sincerely.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Including the clubs the founders were involved in could or couldn't be the reason this form of govt is a success.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

We do, we do!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

In addition to the many delegates, representatives, and attendees who were Freemasons, as many as 9 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 9 signers of the Articles of Confederation, 13 signers of the Constitution, and 14 U.S. Presidents can be verified as Freemasons. The Freemasons involved with the founding of the United States did not erect a totalitarian system, but instead, helped to create a Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages) based upon Equality, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness for "We the People".

I kind of agree with your post. I always thought the free masons were a positive force. Maybe she was crying out for having a evangelical theocracy and allow the government to default on the debt would somehow achieve this end. I don't know. Crazy is hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I always thought the free masons were a positive force.

And so they were,...up until guys like AM came along with their baby eating, globalist policies.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

I always thought the free masons were a positive force.

And so they were,...up until guys like AM came along with their baby eating, globalist policies.

You just put the "Above" in ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are aware you are discussing things with Freemason members here?

Just wondering.. .there are more than a few.. .not should it matter

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I choose a country founded by freemasons any time over one of a genocidal sadist who doesn't mind raping and sacrificing his own kid and...

The true problem is there's too much god in American politics. That's a recipe for disaster, always was always will be. God doesn't need facts and evidence just faith. If that's true for your judicial, executive and legislative "umbrella" who keeps them from making it mandatory to ride a pink unicorn to work and punishable by death, even if it's just your coworkers claiming you broke the laws?
You see? Madness.
And I believe in god (ltbd)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Are you just hanging around here monitoring anything posted about the Free Masons? If you are, you are confirming my worse suspicions!

Pretty much, yeah.

The witty bon mots I dispense with regularity are a cover for the fact that I am a Masonic shill CIA plant.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I choose a country founded by freemasons any time over one of a genocidal sadist who doesn't mind raping and sacrificing his own kid and...

Well, when you put it like that; you just might have something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join