It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what the heck is going on with this Cleveland shooter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
LMAO @ Cell tracking. The cops would do better with a find my phone ap.

Here's my story.. told it here when it happened. We were having a nice weekend evening and my youngest comes in the kitchen screaming.. there's a bg black guy in the window! HES LOOKING IN! My huge white American bulldog started low scry growling and I turned around.. cops and cops in black as well had my whole house surrounded! I walked outside and said what the hell are you doing in my back yard?! They drew guns and the whole thing. Got crappy with me. I dont have a whole lotta fear of the cops.. but didnt want them to shoot my dog as she was getting close to defending me from strangers in my yard.

In the end the cops surrounded my home and pulled guns on me because they had a 911 hang up and then a 911 open line with a woman screaming and etc. It pinpointed to MY property! In reality it was a place about 800 yards away. A typical domestic.

So.. you dont know what youre talking about if you think the average cop shop can pinpoint it to the square inch.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Where does he get that the LAPD did anything? Makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I personally think it was simply another staged event. Too many wildly conflicting "details", ridiculous details too...such as sending ten units to apprehend/disable some wanna be facebook detective instead of having those cops out there looking for this deranged killer, followed by what? Zilch. Maybe they'll get creative and have him "murder" a few more people before they magically "catch" him; ramp that fear and drama up a few more clicks...you never know...at least they didn't throw the old single battle cry of Allahu Akbar in there this time. They must have grown weary of beating that particular dead horse for now.

They know people are watching, paying attention to their little internet mysteries, trying to figure it all out. Reindeer games. People are aware that there is something really off about this whole story, just like so many others of late.

Maybe enough people will question it that we'll be able to turn the tables on these ass monkeys. Maybe...just maybe, this attempt to distract and control and keep people somnolent and complacent in their critical thinking will end up doing the opposite. Maybe more people are waking up than they counted on, so they stopped reporting on the story to keep people from continuing to ask questions. Every single time one of these events takes place, I look at all the other, seemingly mundane things that are transpiring, either unreported or under-reported, to try and figure out what they're trying so hard to distract everyone from looking at.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dark skinned white!

How much more proof do people need to see the media is a effing joke.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

In association with dahboo77. haha.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

As of 3pm, they havent found him...and Im heading down to the lake in a bit near the Ohio border, and theres an A.P.B. in like 6 states including mine...looking for him.

Gotta keep my own eyes pealed for this nutcase down there 'cause the lake park is secluded kind of...but Im armed so....

I seriously think theyr'e gonna find this guy dead somewhere....by his own hand.

edit on 17-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
"So what the heck is going on with this Cleveland shooter?"

He killed a person in cold blood and is on the run.

As far as dahboo77 and the other fake news guys, they are searching for click bait for their youtube stuff, the authorities don't need them in the way.

Sure sure, run along back to the MSM's familiar embrace now, like a good little lamb.

You want to see click baiting? Seen CNN lately? ABC? FOX? Yeah.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

So both can't be. Are you dahboo?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112 tell him to cease and desist and that they don't need his help.

if they dont need any help then why havent they caught the guy yet? there is no telling if perhaps the "vigilante" could have found the guy by now, we will never know because he was forced to cease and desist,

any murder that occurs at the hands of this fugitive from that point on ought to be (at least in part) the fault of the PD whom instructed this citizen not to help with the search, as we cannot be sure if their decision to halt his assistance might have been the difference needed to prevent another death.

it really is a rather strange action to inform an entire community that there is a killer on the loose in your area, show you what he looks and sounds like, tell you what type and color vehicle he is driving, and THEN BAN you from making any effort to look for him, so as to turn him in.
edit on 17-4-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I find this entire case extremely peculiar too.

He's driving a brand new car that I am 100% sure they can track using today's technology.

Why haven't they found him, or his car yet?

The YouTuber was acting as press, streaming live. He wasn't out looking for the shooter or acting as a vigilante. Shortly after he was stopped by the police he returned to his car and YouTube cut his live feed.

So weird, all of it. BTW, I do not doubt he shot that poor man. I just think it's odd they cannot find the subhuman POS.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBRINGxONx2012x
The "dark white skin" thing is so obviously Photoshopped it isn't even funny.

Yeah, that was debunked a while ago.

Cannot believe people bought that as the truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Any news on this? did the police found out the 13 bodies or was it all a smoke screen so that the guy can wander around?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

In association with dahboo77. haha.

All I know is I personally have been following b rich or Brian for well over a year now, and guy seems legit. Or his approach strikes me as way more interesting than any main stream news ever could. Sure I agree you got to take a lot with a huge grain of salt no matter whos telling the story. But to each their own right?. At least they discuss things in a similar fashion or topics as we do here, not many are willing to walk that side of crazy lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The man's heart may be in the right place and he might be trying to keep people informed.

But I can see where the authorities don't want an armed person driving around looking for a murder subject.

I'm a little taken back by his association with the other guy who posts craps.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
lol... guy shoots a old man in the head posts it.. and you can easily watch it.. and you can see this guy is dead..

and people scream staged?...

bunch of nutters

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Did you see the unedited version?

A few things came to mind.

- He gave out his number yet no one can track him
- The blood on the ground... too long, too (blood trail) quick, too red and none on the shooter. Though I'm no expert
- He's just too calm. Cmon, that old man was innocent. You don't go from normal to cold blooded killer over a woman and do something like this and not have even a little regret or sympathy.

Even the X says "he's a gentle man". Yeah whatever.

Too much don't jive here. Wonder what we're really missing in the news.

I'd like to see a thread open up on this issue for details that just don't look right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join