It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what the heck is going on with this Cleveland shooter?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So a black guy kills a seemingly random elderly black guy and streams it live on facebook yesterday. Then a youtuber is trying to catch the shooter himself and see what's going on whilst streaming it himself. After that for sometime the LAPD tells the Cleveland police to put a stop to him and before doing so they "zap" him drain all his video equipment plugged into his car to one percent and tell him to cease and desist and that they don't need his help. So why would the LAPD care about this whatsoever? Are they in charge of crisis actors? They have no problem finding the guy whose stream they want cut but this shooter is still at large? Also one news report described the shooter as a dark skinned white.... um no that guy is def not white.

edit on 17-4-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Zimmerman was a 'white' guy as well despite being hispanic.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"So what the heck is going on with this Cleveland shooter?"

He killed a person in cold blood and is on the run.

As far as dahboo77 and the other fake news guys, they are searching for click bait for their youtube stuff, the authorities don't need them in the way.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It blows my mind they haven't caught him yet, then again there is still a teacher out there with a young 15 year old woman and they haven't caught his sick ass either.

Praying they put a stop to this man.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

No kidding!
I was thinking last night, that by this morning they would have something to say or hopefully caught the low life.
But nothing of significance has been said since last night.

OP: what is the first video link?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
It's nothing. Just my first embedment didn't work right, when I tried to remove it it's still there. I should've probably just began anew.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It wasnt live streamed. It was recorded then uploaded.

Remember all those new agencys reporing "news" without fact checking join the us elections, remember those news agencys that have been scaring the # out of the uneducated aboit north korea without fact checking.

Well those same news agencys are doing the same now. Print a story without checking the facts themselves.

Facebook has made it clear he didnt live stream the murder. It was reordered and uploaded to his fb page. Yet all the headlines still read the same.

edit on 17-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I watched his rant on the thread from yesterday. Hes clearly a psychopath. How calmly he talks about killing people, or people he has killed. They havent found him yet, probably cuz he already took his cowardly way out. Theyre just waiting to find his body.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hispanics come in all colors.

I'm fairly pale myself.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

With a little luck, hes too scared to off himself.
Thats way to easy on him.

He needs to ROT in jail for the rest of his life.
Also, I hope he "Resists" arrest...or at least the police claim he does, while they arrest him

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

do we REALLY need to tell you why the authorities located the idiot attempting to live stream thier " hunt " easier than the murder suspect ????

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I heard the real players are now in the hunt.

vimeo.com...

Buck

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
"So what the heck is going on with this Cleveland shooter?"

He killed a person in cold blood and is on the run.

As far as dahboo77 and the other fake news guys, they are searching for click bait for their youtube stuff, the authorities don't need them in the way.

Re you serious right now? In the way. The guy in the video, your "fake news guy" who is an independent news person, was in his truck driving around in the area of the shooters last known location. In a downtown area. So how in the hell is he in the police way when the thousands of other people milling about t he area aren't? He wasn't hoovering over the crimescene in fact I'd say he was no more in the way than a pizza delivery guy would be running back and forth. And the whole lapd and the police dwelling on him when they should of been looking for suspect, 10 cops were used in pulling him over, what a waste of resources...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
So a black guy kills a seemingly random elderly black guy and streams it live on facebook yesterday. Then a youtuber is trying to catch the shooter himself and see what's going on whilst streaming it himself. After that for sometime the LAPD tells the Cleveland police to put a stop to him and before doing so they "zap" him drain all his video equipment plugged into his car to one percent and tell him to cease and desist and that they don't need his help. So why would the LAPD care about this whatsoever? Are they in charge of crisis actors? They have no problem finding the guy whose stream they want cut but this shooter is still at large? Also one news report described the shooter as a dark skinned white.... um no that guy is def not white.

Happen to have a link to the story that says he is a dark skinned white guy? I have a hard time believing anyone could make that mistake.

Anywho...pretty hard for me to believe they haven't found this guy yet. I'd think cell phone tracking would have pinpointed him at this point. That and traffic cameras.

I guess he could have parked somewhere and shot himself and his phone died though. I would think at this point he would have shot at least one more person if he were still around. He didn't seem to have a care in the world about being caught, so hiding doesn't seem likely to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

10 cops were involved to pull the guy over?
Jeezus.

Dude gave his phone number out during the video.
Its not like police dont have it.
What I dont understand is why not just ping his cell phone to narrow down where he is.

Heck if the feds have all this cell phone hacking equipment, why not utilize that and find out exactly where he is?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yeah there is alot about this whole case that dont make sense. All this intrusion into our privacy on a daily basis and they can't locate 1 man who was in a 2016 car with gps and phone with gps, streaming and uploading to facebook. But they got time to deal with a citizen journalist with credentials and with the help of an out of town out of state police dept. Something stinks to much for me on this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Very much agreed my friend!!!
These cowards always try to avoid the consequences of their actions, hopefully theyll catch him first though.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

Yeah there is alot about this whole case that dont make sense. All this intrusion into our privacy on a daily basis and they can't locate 1 man who was in a 2016 car with gps and phone with gps, streaming and uploading to facebook. But they got time to deal with a citizen journalist with credentials and with the help of an out of town out of state police dept. Something stinks to much for me on this one.

I agree. I live an hour or so from Cleveland and watching this whole thing unfold, I just thought something isn't right here....

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Zimmerman was a 'white' guy as well despite being hispanic.

What part of BLM do you not understand?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Of course the media has to make him a white man killing a black man. How many black on black crimes are there anyway?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join