It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Belated ATS Anniversary Martin75

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello my friend and happy anniversary!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Hey Hunter! Thank you so very much!!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Happy anniversary dear friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Thank you! LookingForABetterLife! Very much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't believe it's been 4 years for you already. Seems like I've known you forever. You have always been so gracious, thoughtful, loving, kind and a lot of fun!

You are one of these people! Grateful to know you and have you in my life!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It does seem hard to believe that is has been so short of time that I came bounding into The Shed all knees and elbows like a little kid. And my life will never be the same!

What a group of pixies, fairies, cats, dragons, warriors, wizards. To put it simply, a wonderful family I never knew I needed until I met you!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Awwww, HUGS! I am still in awe at the wonderful people I have met on this site. You have always brought sunshine into our lives and coffee. Thank God, for coffee and for you!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I know, right?
She has been consistently lovely the entire time. Never once bitchy or whiny...not like me, hehe...(it's okay I am self aware).
Marty is almost like a Night Star Apprentice...speaking in Shed magical terms (not meaning either one is in any way superior in real life).
*sigh* Since when did praise need a disclaimer?

There are a LOT of wonderful loving people on this site and it's a shame that everybody doesn't get recognized for it. I have met quite a few friends by one of us just sending a private message regarding a thread reply, and long-term friendships have been maintained afterwards...so, just sayin'
(it's a good way to make friends)

Oh, I've decided to 'for now' refer to SearchingForABetterLife as "Blue Man" as in "Blue Man Crew" (the stage band)...because, well...his avatar. Pretty much every time I have seen you post, I've thought to myself "Oh blue dude!". Hey, I was 'shocking pink' until I decided to tone it down. Glad to have you aboard, Blue Dude.

Glad your party's a blast Marty-girl, you sure deserve it.
jacy

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
BlueMan fits him perfectly! As long as he agrees, it is done!

Ahhh I'm pretty sure Paul would disagree and would tell you that Marty can definitely have her moments. LOL

Poor man, I am usually very quiet and tame. BUT on the rare occasion that I get riled up, he just gets out of my way and checks the accounts for bail money.

I am all about my extremes. LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Blue man or Blue Dude is perfect Jacy! Hey, I let it all out myself and whine and stuff. We're women, we're allowed. LOL

Jess, I hear ya about extremes. I can be so calm, cool and collected and then WHAM...wildcat! Hey, variety is good right?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I realized that I hadn't brought you anything for your anniversary. After our little gab earlier I found this sweet little carousel (merry-go-round, lol)...

I'll be there, eating funnel fries.

edit on 17-4-2017 by jacygirl because: stupid mistake

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You were nice enough to start a thread for my 5th anniversary a while back, so I wanted to jump in your anniversary thread to say congrats and a happy happy anniversary!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Happy Anna.. hiccup... happy... Annie...
Congratulations!!!

Hope your day is going well! Or went well...

... oh, look!! Bourbon!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join