It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuz finally took down her Hillary sign 15-APR-2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I want to make a complete post, so I'll describe my cousin a bit. She's 50-something, smart, but dumb.

A "churchie", who believes that praying for lost items brings them back. There is a patron saint of lost things, St. Anthony. I hate the fact that I know that. In relation to the Hillary sign, it's an ironic trait, the inability to let go.

She teaches catholic school, 3rd or 4th grade. So, everything is A-B-C / 1-2-3 to her. However, she's an A++ college graduate. The main thing to know about her, along with her sisters, is a deep fear of the unknown.

So, I was the only one in our matriarchal family to attend the local Trump rally, which was excellent....like a rock concert. As things happen, she's taking care of my mom while I do some renovations to her new house, so I'm there frequently now. I pulled up 2 days ago and my wife barked out "it's gone, the Hillary sign is GONE!". My wife was hardcore Dem during the election cycle, and like my cousins, she chose to exclude Trump or any deep discussion of issues. I find this typical of Dems, no offense. Now my wife is a lot more educated, she can tell you all about Awans, ISI, Mangoes, Cozy Bear, Wikileaks, Seth Rich.... and understands that Russia didn't "hack the elections", nor influence them in comparison to the FBI's fake charging games, and legitimate FBI releases of emails thru them as well as Judicial Watch.

However, my cousin doesn't know or understand ANYTHING that happened. She would shut off any discussions that could lead back to Hillarygate or challenge her paradigm or even show any gaps in her knowledge. So, is this why she finally took down the sign, god forbid I point it out....showing a weakness? Even more weird, wtf did she hang onto it for so long? Democrats seem to be notorious for old bumperstickers....maybe it's me. Is that just part of not letting go or cognitive dissonance....a form of denial.

I just find it very odd. We'll see if the bumpersticker of hers was removed to coincide with the window sign coming down. Her 30-something son has one on his Volvo, last I saw...
edit on 17-4-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Too funny, and a bit sad, too. Know what you mean in the bumper stickers; I have seen one around town from the HRC 2012 campaign!! Weirdly, though, didn't see ANY from this latest one.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
For giggles i would put a Trump sticker on her car.........

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Some women really wanted a woman to be president. Get her this for a gift:

www.ebay.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hmm, I cant recall a single Clinton sign in Georgia at all . As I remember , not even a bumper sticker. So I cannot really comment on the OP . Some of my neighbors talked up Hillary . But I later found out they voted Trump . Most are blue collar Dems . Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
around here I still see Hillary signs in people`s yards. I`m not sure if they are still there because people like Hillary so much or those Hillary supporters are too lazy to take the signs down.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
around here I still see Hillary signs in people`s yards. I`m not sure if they are still there because people like Hillary so much or those Hillary supporters are too lazy to take the signs down.

This is why the argument about people voting twice doesn't hold water. Democrats are way to lazy to vote even once!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don't know if you meant that post to be humorous or not, but for some reason, it truly cracked me up.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Have a great week!

edit on 17-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost YUGE!

top topics

join