It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’ lawyers: their client should not be judged by his on-air persona

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

he reports BS like Charlie Sheen interviewing Obama.

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen

That was just part of the entertainment, and was not published as fact. In any case, his companny does report the same news MSM does with their own analysis and opinions. Its those rabid hostile analysis's that I enjoy personally.

I really like when he was schooling Piers Morgan on our second amendment and how he consistently reported the encroachments to our second amendment by the last Democrat administration. Of course now that Republicans are in charge, pretty much government policy lines up with his ideologies and that of the viewership. So there are not too many threats to report on to our constitution. Whats left is report similar news the MSM does with their own entertaining twist.

As a result, I do not visit the website as often because I get a better analysis from a wide diversity of foreign alternatives. But I still check in for some of his radio shows, hopefully to get some of that 'roid rage I am so fond of.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It was published well after the fact..

The Charlie Sheen Obama "Interview" Was Originally Presented As Having Actually Happened.

For the first 90+ minutes of availability, the InfoWars.com website was presenting this article as an actual interview by Charlie Sheen with President Obama. Some time after the interview first appeared, the comments, "What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet," were added to the article on InfoWars.com.

You have potentially been hoaxed by Alex Jones for nearly two hours this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I would counter that their legal disclaimers were simply not up to date at the time, and the production was just giving the general audience the benefit of the doubt that a disclaimer would not be required to explain as such. This was like the peak of Sheen's fame, so it made since at the time to maximize viewership.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Wow...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
well this certainly defines the " alternative " in " alternative news "

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You know your impressed. I could probably represent him in court better than his attorney.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
wow, you guys really dont get it?
His wife is a c u next teusday, and his lawyer is a liar.... huge effing news flash.

The wife is willing to say whatever to get what she wants... I think it should be up to the kids antsay, it seems like they may have chosen Dad....
And the Mr. Jones legal team is going with a dedense of, "his on air persona is fake" to attenpt to leave all of those thousands of hours of audio out of the battle...

Its obviously the real Jones on air.... This is just lawyer talk, and frankly its a valid and effective legal dismissal of Alexs millions of hours of recording which anyone could pick some real gems out of....

If his wife [or my wife for that matter] was being recorded 20% of her waking day, im sure she wouldnt exactly be smelling like roses either, and wouldnt mind trying to dodge all of it in one encompassing legal statement....

come on....

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
AJ is a mixed bag. Been worse since he started riding Trumps jock, but this is about a legal proceeding. His lawyers want to keep his over the top media persona separate from his personal life which is the matter at hand. Doesnt really say anything about him one way or another. Just a legal maneuver.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I actually don't doubt it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
the wording is very interesting in those statements. she is concerned he "may" be engaged in felonious behavior. and just cause someone says something doesnt mean they are ever going to act out on it. if he has previous offenses of snapping and acting out then use those along with his current behavor to make the case. i myself think alex jones is out there, but is he dangerous? ill wait to let the courts decide. if youve ever had first hand knowledge of a divorce then you know to take anything either party says with a grain of salt. they are willing to do horrific things as a means to get back for whatever transgressions they feel the other has made.
edit on 17-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not an AJ fan, never listened to him, other than a few clips here and there, but......
They were divorced in 2015. Why is she just now trying to get the kids back?
Hmm. Ex wives and money. Nah. That couldn't be it.

Oops. Forgot to add : AJ is about as real as professional wrestling.
edit on 17-4-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Rage = Ratings = Money

Fake news like sex sells.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
AJ is a mixed bag. Been worse since he started riding Trumps jock, but this is about a legal proceeding. His lawyers want to keep his over the top media persona separate from his personal life which is the matter at hand. Doesnt really say anything about him one way or another. Just a legal maneuver.

The problem is that the kids are there watching him, and listening to him while he is ON AIR. Their mother finds his performance to be rattling for them. As for him cheating, what woman would touch that pig? He's the epitome of unattractive in every way.

You all want "real news" with a performance? Watch the late night shows. Learn to laugh at Alex and yourselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

But go ahead an bash AJ because he crushes your political ideology?

I bash him due to him being an opportunistic, fear monger that makes his living off click-baiting the gullible. If you built your political ideologies around him...well that would explain your response to OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
His cult following aren't gutted that his lawyer admits the man is a mentalist, but are attacking the ex wife for pointing out that he is a mentalist.

I guess after years of using Mr Jones as a 'source' its less pathetic if you say it's just a woman going to extremes to soil his name with slanderous claims... But Jones himself is totally sane and say the things he does because he is a clever method actor who moonlights as a political pundit...

pathetic, SAD!
edit on 17-4-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think the OP is about how we shouldn't take Jones or info wars seriously because Jones himself says it's an act.
The divorce story s just background.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Lol. What an awful situation to be in for Jones. Admit that you are full of crap, or stand by your fanbase and lose your children. Oh well, I have no sympathy for that douchenozzle.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: firefromabove

Yeah, just like Beyonce and Madonna. No matter what they say about anything they shouldn't be taken seriously.

Please do not group ANYONE in that category. I wouldnt even consider placing you there. Hmmm Or would I ?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

As a result, I do not visit the website as often because I get a better analysis from a wide diversity of foreign alternatives. But I still check in for some of his radio shows, hopefully to get some of that 'roid rage I am so fond of.

Everyone in Austin knows Alex's drug of choice from the old public access channel days. It's not steroids.

Listen to him rant....3 guesses on what get's him off. Perhaps that's what his ex is concerned about and not his phony "on air" persona.
edit on 17-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Divorces are a very nasty business, especially when children are involved. That being said, the court records are sealed so I don't know where the OP and outlets like Salon are getting their information from. They don't cite any sources, as usual.

We live in a world where the MSM pushes "muh russia" conspiracies while alternative outlets are covering real news like the wikileaks dumps. Let that sink in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join