It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Coming Storm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't like the idea of joining a 'fraternity' of any sort, unless it's one that shares it's 'rituals' with those who are not in the fraternity. If it's meant to help me grow through evolution, why deny other's the same opportunity?

It says something vague about how 'normal-excluded' individuals are treated as invalids; personally perceived.

It's kinda like I'm not valid unless I'm your ride or die?

Now there are two world orders? One crew did real good til they lost the eye of the prize, mistook it for self-adornment?

Reminds me of when I was voted in by all the union bosses, they all said yes, but when it came down to hiring me for a position, I had to find another way to pay my dues. So my dues never got paid and I lost the 'opportunity' to work a union job.

Is that's what's going to happen if I came knocking on a door to one of the many lodges I've noticed while passing by?

FWIW, I posted while reading the initial first page...going off of emotional intellect- am a low-scorer most often than not.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
a reply to: Thanatos0042

ooo you so lovely.
are you takin punches for people?

Well if I am gonna get called lovely, sure, it'd be worth it
lol ...I can take a punch on a message board.

But no, really just expressing my opinion on that post and then posting a bit of somewhat relevant information based on personal experience.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

yeah, i like forums too. if i didntt go to work i would like to chat here all the time and i would only use a keyboard..well..thats prety much like my work ..hmm. puff. how confusing this stuff is.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

The article you linked to was interesting but mis-titled. It is not a comparison at all but a surface discussion of O.T.O. only.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well written and extremely interesting post.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

yeah, i like forums too. if i didntt go to work i would like to chat here all the time and i would only use a keyboard..well..thats prety much like my work ..hmm. puff. how confusing this stuff is.

Yeah, I get where you are coming from. Computers are my work too so I obviously spend entirely too much time on them and here
lol though I mostly read, I don't post a ton.

and, sort of on topic, when it comes to organized religion or fraternities or anything, I am not really a joiner. I think that kind of thing allows for too much risk of losing ones individuality and becoming one of the groups mirrored masses. Now I'm not saying it does that to everyone...but some people, just want to follow and let others think and interpret for them. And that's okay, for them.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Oh, you want the long answer.

Every step taken in freemasonry has a meaning. Every symbol has a distinct meaning that is explained through the degree system. Once a general overview is gained as a mason, that mason is free to look into as much, or as little of the esoteric roots of freemasonry as he wishes. There are specific orders designated to the study of such things, and most are invite only. A good number of masons in my area join just to be in the Shrine, and some join just to wear a ring. But some do delve into the mysteries and deep spiritual roots that have built masonry into what it is today.

If you have specific questions, please ask. As you once said, I am "esoteric light", which is a title I am fine with, knowing there are many who have a much broader understanding of the craft. But in my travels, I was able to bump into a few things that left a lasting impression.

And thanks for your interest. It's a treat to have discussions with you.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sooo "who cares if people are being decieved" yet "I'm a mason so I will tell you how it is."

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the coy, sarcastic, misleadings of these threads.

I wonder which type of mason you guys fall under? You guys think you know EVERYTHING about it to which you can joke so carelessly about Lucifer or baphomet or a secret society within a secret society?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Did you read the part where both Freemasons and Jews were implicated as being part of the same NWO-like conspiracy in the preceding decades before WW II? Did you notice the part that warns about the harmful effects such false conspiratorial teachings can have? Consider linking those 2 things and then try to consider a reason why the majority of Germans and Italians hated the Jews so much that they would allow the genocide to happen (and a large number participating in it).

Hitler was a Roman Catholic Darwinist (as were his parents and teachers), most of the Nazis were Roman Catholics, Lutherans or other Protestants and/or fans or teachers of Darwin and his philosophies and harmful myths from which eugenics and social Darwinism were derived and the philosophy/idea that Aryans were the most evolved human race and Jews and Africans down at the bottem. Mussolini 'converted' from atheism to Roman Catholicism to increase his popularity ('converted' in the same sense as Constantine and Clovis, for popularity and political reasons, for the public). The Papacy made deals with both, but what they are responsible for in Croatia is probably worse; if you're only looking at WW II and ignore the Spanish inquisition and crusades for a moment, or the systematic slaughter of the Arians long ago by the Roman Catholic Frankish King Clovis; who, like Constantine, was a Pagan before he supposedly converted and then went on to systematically kill all family members that could be a threat to his claim to the throne. Note that "Arians" is referring to those who denied the doctrine of the Trinity and followers of the teachings of Arius, it's not referring to Aryans which is a topic that falls under evolutionary and pantheistic philosophies regarding supposed human races and the so-called "ladder of nature", the latter being a concept that is also used in Freemasonry in a slightly modified form. Opus Dei is insignificant compared to the collective power and influence from the major organized religions in Christendom, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Philosophical Naturalism, Pantheism, Taoism, Shintoism, Confucianism, etc., i.e. Babylon the Great. You (Many people) are not awake to Babylon the Great, you (many people) do not yet understand what the proposals of a NWO is really about, you (many people) are being led in a wild goose chase by a fake truth movement or conspiracy theorists trying to make a buck (whichever description you prefer), chasing your (their) own tail moving in circles. Freemasonry is only a small part of Babylon the Great. Christendom is the most influential part with Islam right behind.

Some more details:
Real science, knowledge of realities compared to philosophies and stories
The Baptism of Clovis—1,500 Years of Catholicism in France
Babylon the Great: Reasoning
Babylon the Great: Insight, Volume 1
One Myth Leads to Another
One Myth Leads to Another (ATS thread, 2nd comment)
Evolution—Myths and Facts
Constantine: Awake!—2014
Christendom: Index 1986-2016
edit on 17-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

The Freemasons who are making jokes have been frequenting the forums for quite some time, and have made great thread and post contributions to ATS. These members have been answering questions, discussing, and defending Freemasonry for as long as I've been visiting ATS. They have been dealing with the same accusations, allegations, and attacks over and over. No matter how many threads or posts are submitted, the same disinfo, misinfo, and unsubstantiated claims keep resurfacing like a bad case of reoccurring herpes outbreaks.

When banging your head against the wall dealing with the same erroneous attacks day after day, year after year,... I totally understand why they turn so easily to jokes and sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
That's not an indictment, but rather a statement based in factual evidence.

Which is, what? Please provide a link to the factual statement you're referencing. I'm keen to educate myself.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
I wonder which type of mason you guys fall under? You guys think you know EVERYTHING about it

Which Mason here has ever said or suggested they know EVERYTHING about it? We're always learning. Hell, I've only been in it about 5 years and I reckon I know so little. Only now little things drop into place and I think, 'Ahh, that's what that means'.

to which you can joke so carelessly about Lucifer or baphomet or a secret society within a secret society?

Well sure. Because neither Lucifer or baphomet are real. They're made up. Fiction.
edit on 17-4-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Sooo "who cares if people are being decieved" yet "I'm a mason so I will tell you how it is."

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the coy, sarcastic, misleadings of these threads.

I wonder which type of mason you guys fall under? You guys think you know EVERYTHING about it to which you can joke so carelessly about Lucifer or baphomet or a secret society within a secret society?

If you ever meet someone who claims to know "everything" about something, I'd run from them, as they are likely full of #. To learn what masonry is all about you kind of have to be on the inside to fully grasp things. So being a mason sure does help. But to ease your mind, we joke about Balphomet, Lucifer, Satan, eating babies, and ruling the world because none of those things are real. We don't have to know everything to know that everything in masonry centers around a single omnipotent creator of all. (or as some call him, "God"), so unless Lucifer was able to pick himself up by the bootstraps, become a being instead of a mistranslation and create the world and universe as we know it, we don't pay much attention to him. (Pike paid even less as he was in on the secret that Lucifer is a mistake not a person)

I really don't get the anger shown by some here who have yet to ask a single question, yet seem to be shaking with anger over some secrets we haven't spilled. Ask away. We can answer most anything you want to know. But sadly, you may have to overcome some really, really poor attempts at humor along the way. (it's just how it is)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
What barely bothers me (to each his own), is how the "Mason" personalities on this site get dodgy, defensive, sarcastic and pretty much just steer away from legit questions whatever they maybe.

Which legit questions are you asking? I'm happy to answer whatever I can. By that I mean what I know. I know very little in comparison to some of the other senior Masons on here.

But if you're questions are things like, "Did you know you worship the Devil", or, "Did you know that you're being lied to by senior members with a hidden agenda" or something like that -- well, if you're going to slight it, or word questions where you aren't actually inquiring for knowledge but are just having a pop at it - what would you expect? How would you like me to answer a question, you know isn't genuine?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Oh, you want the long answer.

And a very, very cool and lucid answer it was. Thank you, brudda.
You've opened the door to a lot with it though, not the least of which is the facility for "groups within groups" and what that could infer about hierarchy and compartmented agendas. Not saying that is necessarily so---just to point out that many of us aren't "haters," we just see those possibilities and hence our brand of "interest" in the subject.

Have you read Morals & Dogma (PDF) personally? Very dense as you know, I'm sure, but intellectually compelling and fascinating and does speak to those who pursue the "mysteries" further.

One question that comes immediately to mind, for you, would be about what you might could share about those lasting impressions encountered during your travels?

And thanks for your interest. It's a treat to have discussions with you.

Ditto. Indubitably. I always enjoy your mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
what's your favourite rite ?
that you've researched
cryptic ?
York ?
Adonhiramite ?
Strict Observance ?

what Mason do you admire the most ?

Do you agree with
A General History of Freemasonry by Emmanuel Rebold ?

Do you get bored during meetings ?

Do other members make fantastic claims about Magik ?

Have you witnesses supernatural events during meetings ?

When I turn up in My dressing gown
why am I told to go home ?

edit on 17-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

edit on 17-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've read a good bit of M&D, but it's not easy to stay focused on unless you are looking for something in particular. (IMHO)

I'm not sure I can do justice to all the things that have peaked my interest over the years, but the year I was master, and sat in the East for a 3rd. degree. (first section only), It gave a very unique perspective to the correlation to #3. So many incidental movements and gestures that try really hard to impress the importance of that little number. And to think Pythagoras put so much effort into his contribution.

The reverence to the number 3 isn't new or earth shattering, but it's significance seems to be overshadowed by many other aspects, each with their own meaning and importance. I feel like searching for more meaning in that, might prove more fruitful than many other avenues.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What barely bothers me (to each his own), is how the "Mason" personalities on this site get dodgy, defensive, sarcastic and pretty much just steer away from legit questions whatever they maybe.

What questions do you need answered? I didn't see any in your post.

Brother, I didnt ask anything because masonry doesnt and wont provide the answers I'm looking for.

It was a general statement.

To add sense to the direction of my comment, basically i do not see masons providing any valuable teachings or spiritual content to these boards or society in general, especially when they exclude the female counter part which is a big no no.

You camt learn whole truth when you dont connect with the counterpart that manifests the whole truth.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Which legit questions are you asking? I'm happy to answer whatever I can. By that I mean what I know. I know very little in comparison to some of the other senior Masons on here.

But if you're questions are things like, "Did you know you worship the Devil", or, "Did you know that you're being lied to by senior members with a hidden agenda" or something like that -- well, if you're going to slight it, or word questions where you aren't actually inquiring for knowledge but are just having a pop at it - what would you expect? How would you like me to answer a question, you know isn't genuine?

I dont waste my time with those nonsense questions. It adds little content to the deepness of truth i seek internally and externally.

Thanks, but again, you would not provide the answers and knowledge im seeking for.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the lack of specific details being addressed by anyone, such as The Masonic Order's involvement with the United Nations and dare I say, the Lucis Trust.

I see ATS Masons telling us that certain orders are this or that in the eyes of traditional Freemasonry, but what they fail to explain is that all of the higher degrees are mostly composed of very powerful and influential Masons.

Here is an interesting fellow...

Martinez de Pasqually

Martinez de Pasqually (?-1774) was a french mystic of jewish descent, born around 1720.

Martinez de Pasqually held a Masonic Patent from Charles Stuart, King of England and as early as 1754, as a first step, he founded a Masonic Lodge. His aim, however, was to create a more spiritual Order than regular Freemasonry, so he went on to organize a movement that eventually turned out to be not strictly Masonic, but nevertheless composed only of persons who were Masons, and which he called: Ordre des Chevaliers Macons Elus-Cohen de l'Univers (Order of Knights Mason, Elect Priests of the Universe).

The Ritual acts of the Elus-Cohen have almost all disappeared, but a very few manuscripts have survived. These show that Pasqually was using Ceremonial Magic very similar to the ritual found in the medieval grimoires. Even though Pasqually called these magical procedures, "Theurgy," in fact, they were not in any way actually Theurgical! The Magic of the Elus-Cohen was nothing more than medieval magic, but Pasqually, despite his considerable genius, was unlearned and incorrectly called these acts "Theurgy."

This order and his teachings were concerned with the true spiritual origin of Mankind as a vessel for the Divine Light, and the mystical and magical path that leads from material ignorance to spiritual Enlightenment. Martinez himself was interested in Kabbalah, Gnosticism and in Hermeticism.

Martinez wanted the adepts - at all events those called upon to penetrate the most profound mysteries of initiatory doctrine - to devote themselves to a study of the secrets of nature, the occult sciences, the higher branches of chemistry, magic, the Kabalah and Gnosticism, in order to arrive by slow degrees at Illuminism and perfection.

This was to be attained by a series of stages where the initiate underwent a series of stages where he both were instructed, consecrated and worked a theurgical practice towards his own spiritual and bodily purification. These were and are the most important tools for the Elus Cohen in the quest for self-conquest.

The Elus-Cohen aim at every level of grade-work is to learn the Number-letters which make up the Holy Names (in Hebrew); to cultivate contact with and materialization of the 72-Lettered Name of God, the Angels of the Elohim; and to obtain personal contact with the Holy Guardian Angel(s) along the upward path, envisioned according to Pasqually's unique take on the Kabbalah Tree of Life.

The journey teaches one to cleanse the body using the secrets of alchemy, preparing it for Reintegration. Purifying the human vessel brings it closer to it's primitive state (before all the corn syrup and fluoride), so that it can effectively approach God.

Structure of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis and Misraim

(Italian branch)

1. Symbolic section;
2. Philosophical-cabalistic section;
3. Gnostic-hermetic section;
4. Hermetic section.

Grade 1º to 3º
Free choice of ritual or the ritual of Memphis Mizraim.

Degree 4º to 33º
Adapted from the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.

Degree 34º to 66º
The Oriental Rite of Memphis Mizraim.

Degree 67º to 86º
Rite of Memphis Mizraim.

Degree 87º to 90º
Naples Regime Rite of Mizraim ( Arcana Arcanorum ).

Degree 91º to 99º
Administrative Degrees.

Equivalent degrees in other statutes

· The 33º and Last Degree of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite is the 33º Degree of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim .

· The 13º and Final Degree of Adonhiramita Rite is 21º Degree of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim .

· The 7º and Ultimate Degree of French or Modern Rite - Sovereign Rose-Cross Prince, is a 11º or 18º Degree of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim .

· Degree of The Royal Arch Chapter, Final of the York Rite is the 13 ° Degree of the Ancient and the Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim .

· The 6º and Final Degree - CBCS - of Rectified Scottish Rite (RER) is a 29º or 75º Degree of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim .

· The 4º and Ultimate Degree of Martinist Order is 88º Degree of the Arcana Arcanorum (Unknown Superior Initiator or "Free Initiator")

edit on 17-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join