It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Coming Storm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Learned occultists often quote a mason who said that most masons don't understand what they do (meaning masonic ritual works the same way as occult ritual and also has a deep esoteric meaning) BUT I'm a girl, so I can't be a mason, so I will never be able to confirm this (hint hint, masons, hint hint, get with the times).

But as a learned occultist, I can tell any mason who wants to learn whether a specific rite has an Egyptian origin, you should first look at the pyramid texts and the coffin texts, and then check out the Greco-Egyptian magical papyri. It's crazy stuff. It's also almost completely alien from a western perspective, so you should be able to see any influence right away. It's also interesting to people who study folk African religions.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst
You're probably referring to the "outer portico" quote by Albert Pike. However, I like to quote from two other Masons who said this of Pike: "Just because Albert Pike was a brilliant ritualist, an able administrator, and a well-respected Mason doesn't mean all of his opinions are right."

Also, as a point of clarification, Pike states in the Preface of Morals & Dogma the following: "Everyone is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound."

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Playdate paper masons arent of concern to anyone.

Are you looking for global conspiracy in the mickey mouse club also?

Bunker full of full grown children. Wannabeavers

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
As a 65nd degree mason myself I can tell you this.....

If we were plotting to take over the world, as secretive as we are do you think you would find out?

2nd with all our power and magic, how do you know we haven't already taken it over?

3rd our only worry is an uprising of the Shriners, truly truly powerful those magus be! Never underestimate the withered on a small tricycle

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Easy woven people fear what they don´t understand. This thread is the best example.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The first degree initiation doesn't go like this:
www.bilderberg.org...

Yes, it does. And I was quite surprised when I found that online after I joined. When I was interviewed in lodge to be admitted during one of their committee meetings, the other brethren suggested to avoid searching for stuff on the internet as it would ruin the surprise and ceremony. They mentioned exactly that site.

And you know what? I didnt look for it. And I enjoyed my initiation and never looked back.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotheramethyst
BUT I'm a girl, so I can't be a mason, so I will never be able to confirm this (hint hint, masons, hint hint, get with the times).

Why? It's about male bonding and camaraderie amongst other men. Just as women have their own organisations, so do men. And it's nice - just as women speak with other women in a different way to how they speak to men, so do we. There's things the other gender will never understand.

Like our funny walks. They aren't symbolic. It's just how we 'unstick' ourselves from ourselves on a hot day.

Sheesh, lady.

edit on 17-4-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Ritual or playing dress up...You decide!!

I play dressup when we put on the scottish rite degrees. I get a sword and a cool hat. We act out the degrees on stage. it's so much like a play, if you saw it, you'd swear it was. But that's one way we convey the message that's meant to be taught. In the blue lodge, we use the same method, but without the cool outfits.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I play dressup when we put on the scottish rite degrees. I get a sword and a cool hat. We act out the degrees on stage.

I got World War II Army fatigues and got to play on the U.S.S. New Jersey. They even made the guns go *boom* for us.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
It's interesting to me that there seems to be a concerted effort by the self-proclaimed Masons to obfuscate the original points raised in your post.

As a self-proclaimed Mason (whatever that is) did you catch the two posters interjecting non-related Masonic conspiracies into the thread? Hmmm, me too.

The Original Poster made a very interesting thread about an obscure and clandestine group that he obviously put some effort into in both the research and composition. As the average poster here has almost zero knowledge of regular Masonry I would suspect that their understanding of Memphis-MIsraim is going to be even less than that.

I doubt either of them bothered to read his links and comprehend them fully. I had a chance to look at them prior to the thread going live and can say I had a hard time reading all of them, let alone the articles in Spanish.

Try again.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Bookmark
Thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I'm just trying to figure out what makes Freemasonry different than, say, the O.T.O?

what makes your morning wake up routine different than the OTO?

We are a group of men who try to make themselves and their communities better. We don't try to advertise what we do and we don't tell anyone else how or what to do. And much like the OTO, our rituals are meant to be viewed and understood by the initiates and the adepts. It's that way so that good men who were curious would ask and then find the way to our door.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Question: Was that reference to "Franklin" for Benjamin Franklin, or someone else?? I tried looking this up on my own and didn't have any luck.

few know that the summit of the Illuminati Order was constituted by six members: four were known (Weishaupt, von Knigge, Goethe, Herder) and two were secrets (Franklin and Cagliostro).

Great thread - about to re-read since that seems necessary based on the depth and scope of what you've presented here. S & F my friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm just trying to figure out what makes Freemasonry different than, say, the O.T.O?

The lack of sodomy?

When I get home from work, I'll post more.

One of the basic pillars of the Ordo TemplI Orientis, founded by Theodor Reuss at the beginning of the 20th. century, were the charter he'd received (bought) from JohnYarker of the Antient and Primitive Scottish Rite, and the Memphis-Misraim Rite. Many O.T.O. members consider themselves to be Freemasons. The 3º degree (Master Magician) is in the O.T.O system compatible to the Master Mason degree of general Freemasonry (Blue Lodge).

Reuss published an alleged transcript of his Charter in his private magazine "Oriflamme" (the issue of December 1902 mentions the 33°, 90° and 96°), the original Charter extant mentions the degrees 30°-33° (without M.M.) only for which Reuss has permission to give. Nevertheless, Reuss assumed making regular Freemasons through his compilation of Orders. In 1917, he would render some A.A.S.R. and M.M. degrees into the O.T.O., founded in 1906.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hello there eisegesis.

Many of you are aware of the traditional York and Scottish Rites and the coveted 33rd degree, but did you know there is more to Freemasonry than the untrained eye can see?

KSigMason is correct. U.G.L.E. and Regular U.S. Grand Lodge Freemasonry does not accept or recognize the Rite of Memphis Misraïm as a modern-day system. It is mainly worked within the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of France affiliated Lodges, and smaller independent/clandestine organizations.

Even Albert Pike rejected the legitimacy of this antiquated Rite:

The Spurious Rites of Memphis and Misraim

"Whatever the merits of the Egyptian Rite, or Rite of Memphis may be, it is quite sure that it is not generally recognized as a legitimate Rite of Free- Masonry; that the Bodies of it in the United States of America are entitled to and receive no consideration, it having been constantly used here for purposes of private profit; and that elsewhere in the world it has only here and there two or three isolated Supreme Powers which cannot be recog- nized by nor have relations of correspondence and amity with, those of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite."

- Albert Pike, January 20, 1884

Within the information posted in the op, and from Frank Ripel's website, it is obvious that; not only is the Rite of Memphis Misraïm not recognized by Regular Freemasonry, but Frank Ripel and his organization actually holds Regular Freemasonry to be in decrepit error:

The Manifesto of the Lodge P1

"We condemn the existence of a decadent Freemasonry... the speculative born in London, in 1717, for the work of some masons who had lost the true meaning of the symbols and esoteric knowledge in possession of the first true masons."

As Regular Freemasonry and Frank Ripel's organization are in mutual non-amity, whatever shall come of Frank Ripel's Rite of Memphis Misraïm has absolutely no bearing on Regular Freemasonry.

It is interesting to note that Frank Ripel decided to "awaken" Propaganda Lodge and claim lineage from Licio Gelli.

This particular Lodge, Lodge Propaganda Due (P2), became illegal and rogue, as its charter was suspended and revoked by the Grand Orient of Italy in 1974.

Licio Gelli's criminal activities within the P2 Lodge were well outside the bounds of Freemasonry's blessings, as this Lodge was eschewed and ostracized, with Licio Gelli being expelled from Freemasonry by the Grand Orient of Italy in 1976.

Frank Ripel is "awakening" a rogue, non-charted lodge, and claims legitimacy from an expelled and disgraced ex-Mason (Gelli). Huge red flags for a lack of legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm avoiding all Masonic topics from now on. Have fun.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
The lack of sodomy?

It crossed my mind, E, (that and "Cakes of Light") but with such a veil of secrecy we have no evidence of such a lack. I'd keep it secret too.

edit on 17-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've always wondered the connection of the Skull and bones, Club Bohemian, Black Hand and Opus Dei with the Masons.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

i wonder what % of Masons Know the What % of the secrets they actually have, its all about duality and keeping balance..... if to much good happening and people are happy, its time to balance things up!!

the thing with keeping secrets is........ people always assume the worst!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I am not a Mason but can't help but wonder how many are just like the Dragon Scroll in the animated movie Kung Fu Panda.
Some Secrets such as political, ideological (Which may not be fact but based on a differing belief) and historical are genuine secret's but other's are just metaphysical in construct, all of them are used as a tool to shape the individual's on a path with the ultimate goal's being enlightenment and control in the form of forcing that supposed enlightened to conform to a strict path and order, this is essential in all cultic organization's in order to maintain cultic homogeny and prevent such a cult from fragmenting be that a religious, secret order or even country club, Secrets are the carrot at the end of the stick and keep the donkey moving and obeying those whom are supposed to be it's superior's.
So whether there secrets' are real or construct ultimately they serve as a tool, a reward, the cheese at the end of the maze while the mouse learn's to run it, it's rule's, it's dead end's and it's one narrow path to the cheese.

By that I suppose the cheese is a bit stale after all that running around, actually true enlightenment would be when the wall's and barriers fall away before you symbolized in part by there early stage initiation with the blind fold (Apparently not all mason's but then I know very little) and the maze can then no longer hinder, I suppose the penalty for helping some to gain rank when they have not learned that maze is that they then do not understand the other and really hidden secret's, those learned in running the maze itself and those may be the true ultimate secret's beyond the temptation's that lead them to it's end in the first place, I wonder?.

edit on 17-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join