It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myles Standish high strangeness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you Sled, I believe you are spot on! Xo

You're welcome. I hope that helped.

I find myself saying things today that I wouldn't have dreamed of a few years ago! It's a strange world we live in!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Or he just took a really good lick to the head during the accident.

I've had a couple of concussions in my yoot that played out just like that. From MY point of view, we're getting ready to go do something, going through ruck packing checklists to make sure I didn't leave out something useful, and in one confusing transition I've got a headache lying under a tree in the dark.

Worse, while I'm *thinking* pretty clearly, my memory is screwy - I realize I'm asking the same questions over and over but I just can't hold onto the answers. I don't know who I am, or who the people I'm with are, but I know that I know them, and I eventually give up on trying to remember why I'm where I am, who I am, or how I got there from where I was, and go with it.

In a few hours, the basics sketch themselves in, my head quits leaking memories like a sieve, and I get the news that I just did a George of the Jungle and whopped my head into a tree limb during the flare out.

I never got the gap back. To this day, I can't tell you a single event from the two days or so between the last thing I remember and ziiip-> under a tree in the dark with a lump on my head.

So maybe it's something more prosy than aliens. A concussion would explain it nicely.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Latest update; he never was able to obtain police report; court already done, fines, classes. He still can't explain what exactly happened but has quit drinking altogether. Luckily, he nor anyone else was hurt! Still don't think 1 wine cooler should do that!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Update on son, crash still under investigation, one of his friends may have been driving. Prob never know who though, as the concussion wiped all the memories. Hoping prints can be taken.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Oh lord, I'm actually going to go camping there again. I must be crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join